Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Rid X For Septic Systems ?

On 8/7/2011 3:21 PM, Frank wrote:
On 8/7/2011 4:00 PM, Bob wrote:
Hello,

Had our septic system pumped out, and the guy suggested using Rid X,
periodically.

Any opinions on ?
Any negatives or caveats to its use ?

How often (he didn't say)?

Thoughts on would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob

I've never used it and don't think I need it.
Septic works fine without it.
Why dump money down the drain?

extra fiber?