Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Accessories for DeWalt Cases

I was wondering if anyone knows if you can buy just the inserts for
the DeWalt cases. I'm talking about the hard rubber dividers or
holders with the dovetails that lock into the sides of the cases.
http://i.pgcdn.com/pi/83/57/76/835776050_640.jpg
or
http://www.northerntool.com/images/p.../399701_lg.jpg

I checked on the DeWalt website and on ServiceNet and do not even see
the kits listed.

Any ideas?

Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

orhttp://www.northerntool.com/images/product/images/399701_lg.jpg

I checked on the DeWalt website and on ServiceNet and do not even see
the kits listed.

Any ideas?

Seems like a low demand item that cold only be supplied by an overseas
maker in pallet loads at a time. If this is some compelling need, buy
some plastic chunks and try making what you need with hand tools.

Joe