Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Angels of Hope

Angels of Hope

Book One
“Angel of Glory”

By Daniel Thomas Andrew Daly

He shone, as brightly as the sun. As brightly as the dawning of a
brand new day. He was the Angel of Glory, the Archangel Gabriel,
God’s favoured son and the Glory of God’s most precious heart. And he
shone – oh, how he shone. Heaven was something to behold. Something
very special to behold, flying above the Diamond cities, hundreds of
metres high, their radiant glory shimmering throughout the whole
realm. Heaven, the pinnacle of God’s design, home to trillions upon
trillions of angels and humans, all living in peace and harmony with
each other, loving their beloved God and father who had brought them
to be to enjoy such beauty and splendour. And highest angel of all,
Gabriel, the chief Angel and special messenger of God the most high.

But Gabriel was saddened. Despite the glory which he enjoyed each and
every day there was a part in his heart which could find no peace. A
part which could find no consolation. For his beloved younger
brother, secondborn of the angels of heaven, dearest Michael – Michael
was gone. Long missing from heaven, presumed kidnapped by the dark
lord himself. And Gabriel wept at nights, his misery great, but God
would not console him and when he prayed to his eternal father all God
would say that Michael was were Michael had to be, and that Gabriel
must go onwards, ever onwards, into the eternal future before him.

He flew downwards, coming near a park full of oak trees, and landed.
Jael was sitting on a park bench, his younger angelic sister, and
smiled at him as he approached. She opened her bag, pulled out a
small bottle of juice and handed it to him which he drank thankfully.
‘Thank you dear Jael. It is just what I really needed.’
‘Dear Gabriel. We love you, greatly. But we miss him. Oh, how we
miss Michael. Can you not persuade our father to tell you were he
is? Can you not persuade our loved creator to guide you to our
missing one, the one we long for, to touch and hold again.’
Gabriel sat down next to Jael on the bench and she laid her head
against his shoulder. ‘I know dear sister of the longing in your
heart. I feel yours and so many of the brethren’s longing each and
every day. But father is insistent. Michael is gone from us, gone
were he needs to be, gone to some other realm, some other eternity,
some other plane of existence. But have no fear, dear sister, for I
am with you. And I will always be with you, to comfort you, to love
you, to lead you on in our eternal future. I am with you and will not
abandon you, dear sister.’
‘You give me hope, Gabriel. So much hope. And I love you for it,
indeed I do. Yet if only Michael were with us. If only our beloved
brother would return to us, would come back to heaven, to soar once
more in the heights of heaven and enjoy the love and peace of our
divine fellowship.’
‘If only,’ responded the Archangel, comforting his sister.

* * *

Ramiel was pleased. Very pleased. Michael was in danger, now – grave
danger. Of the 700 Angels of Light which had joined Michael in the
war with the sons of Darkness, they had killed over 300 now. And
there own forces still numbered just over 1000. Satan himself would
be pleased with their work.

But despite the pleasure in his heart, despite the power he enjoyed
partaking of, there was something within Ramiel, some tiny little
voice right at the back of his mind, some tiny little voice which
said, ‘Remember your glories, remember your passions for love and
truth, remember your love towards the one who created you.’ And
despite trying to shrug off each and every day these voices, Ramiel
could not. He simply could not. And now, despite the very pleasure
in his heart towards the defeated angels of light he had fought for so
long now, a choice had come to his mind. And sitting there, in an
alcove of darkness, in the heart of hell, he came to his conclusion.
And then, careful not to be seen, he walked out of the alcove, came to
the cavern of hell, and flew upwards. He flew upwards and upwards,
ever upwards, his destination sure in his mind. For he knew were the
Angels of Light resided, and he would fly up, now, to do what was
seemingly once unthinkable. He would join the Angels of Light, for
the Light he once so greatly disdained had penetrated his heart, and
he would now let the God of infinite glory rule him once more, and see
just what peace and joys that would give the heart of Ramiel the
Seraphim.

* * *

Michael was weary. He was hungry, thirsty and he missed home. Yet he
was committed, so committed, to the task God had assigned him. And to
win the ultimate respect of his brother Gabriel he must complete the
task and defeat once and for all the Angels of Darkness. For if they
were to ever once more penetrate heaven – well, only chaos would
result.

His followers were dedicated to him now. Deeply devoted and loving
towards their leader. So many had died in their wars, but they would
not give in. They would not surrender. They were here, trapped in
Purgatory, half way between heaven and hell, serving in the duties
which God had assigned to them. And until the last demon had been
slain they would not be allowed home, such being the mission they had
accepted, such being the price of the glory they craved. But Michael
knew they missed home, that they missed home greatly. And he
continued to pray each and every night in their age long struggle with
the dark ones that God would comfort his friends and give them the
peace of heart they so desperately needed.

• * *

Gabriel sat with Jael in Joniquay tower, the chief tower of the
Diamond city of Joniquay. They had been in prayer that morning and
Gabriel had sensed something. Some words from his God were written in
his mind now and Jael had said she also felt such words being carved
into her mind. And as they sat on the couches, concentrating on
letting the words come forth from their minds onto their tongues, a
spirit suddenly came forth from before them, grabbed them and lifted
them upwards, and the words were uttered from their throats, seeing
them in their minds in letters of golden flame. ‘The Final Battle
Awaits. Go ye now, meet with the ones you seek with your whole heart,
and take you the legion of heaven. For the dark ones punishment has
long slumbered.’

And then, dropping to the ground, Gabriel looked at Jael stunned.
‘Michael?’ said Jael. ‘We are going to meet Michael, at last.’
Gabriel nodded. Such seemed to be the case.

• * *

‘Very well, Ramiel. We accept your repentance. We accept your words
and that you have indeed forsaken the way of evil, returning to the
light.’
Ramiel took Michael’s hand, shook it and said, ‘I am so very grateful,
Michael. For I could no longer, no longer serve him. For the price
was becoming too high and the way of light was becoming too strong in
its love for me to ignore. I am in your service and will faithfully
follow you.’
‘Then we have greater hope, now, Ramiel, in our war with the
darkness. We have greater hope.’
‘And with that hope we shall triumph,’ responded Ramiel.
‘Let us hope so,’ responded Michael. ‘Let us hope so.’

THE END

* * *

Angels of Hope

Book Two
“An Angel Undefeated”

By Daniel

Radrius surveyed the scene before him. He was currently in Hell, at
an unguarded outpost of the Sons of Darkness. From what he could see
there were about a dozen of the Sons of Darkness at this post. There
was an extensive food garden were they obviously grew the food they
ate and a number of other minor shacks besides the largest one were he
sensed the majority were currently at slumber. ‘Perhaps 50 of them,
tops,’ he thought to himself. Far to many for him to handle alone,
but upon his return to Michael he could let him know of this outpost
and they could come in forces, slay the demons, and achieve a major
victory over their opponents. He carefully retreated from his hiding
position when, suddenly, a demonic voice yelled and, the demons having
spied him, about 7 or 8 of them started giving chase. Radrius heart
beated wildly – he was now in for the flight of his life – and to be
an Angel Undefeated he would have to fly like the wind or taste bitter
death at the hands of his malevolent foes.

* * *

Michael stood at the pinnacle of Purgatory and looked downwards, into
the vast world of Purgatory below. In this giant realm trillions upon
trillions of angels and humans were going through repentance, learning
the lessons which the Most High was teaching them as necessary to be
able to return to the heavenly abode for the angels and enter for the
first time, usually, for the humans. Michael and his assembly of
Angels were stationed at the top of purgatory, there base, from were
they engaged in war with the sons of darkness, many miles beneath
purgatory in Hell. In the depths of Hell were numbers beyond
imagining of lost souls who had made the final and ultimate choice of
evil, never to return to the ways of goodness and light. Michael
pitied them but realized such had been their eternal choice.

Giant shafts went downwards from the top of purgatory to its nether
regions, scattered here and there throughout the enormous realm which
was trillions of miles in diameter. Michael and his forces usually
travelled down the primary central shaft when engaging in their
warfare with evil. But they had security sensors which monitored all
the other shafts to alert them to any attempts by the sons of darkness
to escape hell and fly through purgatory to the one and only single
shaft above purgatory leading to heaven above. But while Michael
doubted strongly, should he and his angels ever be defeated, that
Satan’s forces would have the power to go through the gate of eternity
at the top of that shaft, he would take no chances and continued to
keep his position atop the centre of purgatory to guard heaven from
the sons of evil. Yet, he believed, an end was coming to the conflict
one day. An end in which he would hopefully be the victor and then,
finally, return to his beloved brethren in heaven, and find the peace
and consolation he so desperately missed.

* * *

Radrius was scared. He was hidden in a cavern beneath the nether
regions of purgatory, but he knew his pursuers were all over the
place, searching viciously for him. If he moved from his position it
could mark his final moments. He lay there, breathing heavily,
exhausted after his long flight. He thought on home above, at the top
of purgatory, and the pleasant array of foods awaiting him, for he was
suddenly quite hungry. Michael and his angels flew in through one of
the gateways into purgatory to harvest food from the many gardens
scattered here and there throughout the edges of purgatory, in special
zones restricted from the rest of Purgatory’s inhabitants. Those
zones had been put in place long ago for reasons their heavenly father
would never specify, but they did provide Radrius and his companions
with their daily sustenance.

He was thirsty, now, and thought if he could escape his followers he
would fly into purgatory, into one of the zones, and find some water
and drink. But for now he would exercise caution, be patient, and let
his pursuers move on.

* * *

Gabriel looked at the Legion of Heaven assembled. They had been
permitted to only take the First Legion of Heaven – 1000 brave Warrior
Angels – but that had been God’s wisdom, and thus would it be. He
knew many of them by name, personal friends after aeons of
friendships. They were brave souls. Brave and true, and soon, very
soon, after God had given them the date for their departure, they
would fly down to purgatory, meet with Michael and his Angels, and
then engage in the final dark and bitter war with the Sons of
Darkness. It would be a battle to remembered, Gabriel thought to
himself, and thanked his God silently that the fate of that war was
already known.

* * *

The one solitary demon who had remained searching the caverns had
spied him as he had tried to escape and now Radrius was engaged in
combat with this demon, each of their swords drawn, circling and
looking at each other with unveiled hostility. ‘You will die, Angel
scum,’ said the demon with pure evil in his voice.
‘Not before I have scattered your fowl carcass remains to the pits of
despair, devilspawn.’
And then the fight began, swords clashing, egos fighting and suddenly,
blood. Blood spurting from Radrius’ shoulder, and an agonizing
angelic scream echoing through purgatory. Radrius backed off, holding
his right shoulder with his left hand, but knew he would have to go
through the paint to survive. The Demon grinned at him, flew into the
air and lunged down at him, but Radrius had a move prepared. As soon
as the demon was about to strike, he lunged sideways, grabbed the
demon, through him at the ground and the demon thumped into the dirt.
He was dazed, about to get up, when angelic steal pierced his heart
and screaming obscenities at Radrius, he departed from his life, off
to Sheol, the world of the dead.

Radrius held his shoulder tenderly, almost wanting to cry, but he was
proud right then – so proud. He was an Angel undefeated, and could
boast to Michael of one more fallen demon – one less enemy of the sons
of darkness they would now need to confront.

THE END

* * *

Angels of Hope

Book Three
“An Angel of Valour”

By Daniel

Radrukiel, bravest of the warrior Angels in the Camp of Michael who
was the Secondborn Archangel of Heaven, the Angel Radrukiel respected
most of all, surveyed the battle scene in front of him. 7 Angels had
fallen, slain by the Demons of Hell, but the battle was progressing
well, all things considered. For in their strength they had slain
over 50 of the Demonic spawns, Ramiel’s tactics working true wonders
on their foes. And now, now it was time for the Angel of Valour,
Radrukiel himself, as per Michael’s planning, to enter they fray and
wreak havoc on the forces of evil. He readied his sword of power,
sharpened nightly for the past three weeks, and took to the skies, a
harbinger of death upon his bittermost foes.

* * *

Kalzaxriel fought bitterly and long against Radrukiel, but Satan’s
chief most warrior, the most vicious of the demons of hell, finally
fell, slain by the sword of power Radrukiel wielded. As he lay there,
deaths hand starting to enshroud his soul, he thought one last thought
on the life he had lived and the commitments to Satan he had made and
then, breathing his last, died and felt his soul and spirit fall ever
downwards to the neverending death of the pit of Sheol.

* * *

Michael watched as nearly the remainder of the demon’s fled the battle
scene, returning to the pits of Hell, to their dark Lord Satan. And
then, seeing a few foolish demons fight on against Radrukiel,
determined to slay him, he called the Angels to himself to watch the
entertainment.

As they watched Radrukiel fought with skill and determination, making
cut after cut on fowl demon flesh, one by one sending them down to
Sheol. Finally, facing the last of the demons, Radrukiel rushed
forward, plunging his sword of Glory into the chest of the demon who
cried fowl obscenities and collapsed to the ground. Radrukiel wiped
his brow, wiping of the sweat, turned and looked at Michael and the
Angels and came over. ‘You could have helped me finish them off,’
complained Radrukiel.
‘And not enjoy the master at work?’ replied Michael. ‘Nay, you have
given us the greatest of entertainments I tell you, for we were
certain that you would not fall.’
‘Aye, we were certain,’ replied another angel, those words then echoed
by the others.
‘Shall we pursue them now,’ asked Ramiel. ‘And bring a final end to
this conflict once and forever?’
Michael considered that but replied, ‘Nay. The time is not right.
For they still have the numbers and in Hell they will have all the
advantage of their home turf. Nay, the time is not yet right. But
soon, brothers. Soon. Soon we will have our vengeance and be
returned to heaven, our home of glory, returning in splendid
magnificence, praised by all I do hope.’
‘Aye,’ said the angels as one.

* * *

Gabriel sat with Jael in Joniquay tower, reading the Book of the
Divine Creator, the holy text of the Angels of Hope. Jael spoke up.
‘I full well know the power of evil and darkness, Gabriel. I full
well know that Satan is the lord of evil and would destroy and kill us
all if he could have his way. But for us to cast him down to death,
the pit of Sheol. Well, is that not a great punishment? Is that not
such a great punishment, perhaps, even to great for the evil of even
Satan?’
Gabriel comforted Jael, putting his arm around her shoulders. ‘The
ways of the Most High are often difficult to fathom, Jael. Often
difficult and hard to discern in right and truthful understanding.
But we must trust our divine creator, mustn’t we? For in the love and
devotion to goodness and truth we show each other and our God he
continues to bless us. And we know this to be the truth, that
goodness must prevail, for there is no peace in the heart of the
wicked. No peace, no rest, no quiet consolation. For the heart of
darkness has abandoned the love of its creator, preferring instead the
heart of its own pride, as if it were something of Glory, some great
thing which it had created of its own merit. The judgement upon Satan
is just and proper, Jael. And when he tastes ultimate death, well, he
will know he has been responsible for his own state of darkness. But,
one day, I could speculate. Perhaps an eternity from now, after his
suffering of his punishment has been duly completed. Well, perhaps
then, in the repentance which we may one day hope finds home in his
heart. Well then he may once again know the ways of life and love.
But of such mysteries only God himself has the answer dear Jael. Only
God has the answers.’
She nodded, consoled somewhat, and stared at the fireplace on the wall
facing them burn its bright flames, her heart lost in the flames,
thoughts of Satan disappearing with the smoke.

* * *

The Angel of Valour, coming into his abode in the Angelic Keep atop
Purgatory, laid his sword down in its scabbard aside his bed, and laid
down, closing his eyes. His thoughts were on the final battle which
they had been discussing on the way home. On the final battle and,
what were in Radrukiel’s plans, his idea to confront Satan himself and
slay that dark lord. He knew Michael himself might desire such glory,
but Radrukiel desired such glory likewise. Such glory for his name in
vanquishing the power of darkness once and forever. But, despite his
intentions to defeat the lord of the fowl, there was a voice in his
heart now, a voice which said ‘bloody men rarely find rest for their
souls.’ And Radrukiel listened to that voice as he lay there,
considering the wisdom perchance it offered. Satan was evil, he knew
that much, but perhaps to delight in the slaying of that fowl lord, as
if such a slaying brought glory, well perhaps, as the voice suggested,
that was just vainglory. A glory born of evil rather than good, not
realizing that evil must simply be vanquished because of what it
represented, and not vanquished as if some great glory and pride were
associated with those who withstood its fowl power. And in such a
conviction Radrukiel found slumber, drifting off to the realm of
dreams, perhaps a newer understanding on the virtue of goodness
entering his soul.

THE END

* * *

Angels of Hope

Book Four
“The Angel and the Devil”

By Daniel

Shadray was a holy Angel. In fact, according to Michael’s own words,
of all the angels in his group Shadray was deemed the holiest of all
the Angels. And Shadray, after words with Radrukiel on the vanity of
trying to gain glory from destroying evil, had decided it was time to
consider implementing his long held plan – teaching repentance to
Satan himself in the hope that evil would be vanquished with new hope
for goodness, rather than the final measure they had resorted to.

He had studied the Books of the Divine Creator for so long now and
felt, now, it was time to pursue his dream of sanctifying Satan to the
hope of his restoration. As he exited the Angelic keep atop of
purgatory, no other angel bothering to ask him of his purposes,
Shadray came to the edge of the keep, flew to the great shaft, and
fell. He fell, soaring downwards, ever downwards, towards the pit of
hell and, hopefully, the redemption of their greatest and most evil
foe.

* * *

Jael was distraught. Totally beside herself, and as Gabriel inquired
whatever the matter could be, all she would say that there was a
conflict coming – a dreadful conflict – in which evil would unleash
its greatest power, never yet unleashed. And as she trembled before
him Gabriel could only wonder what on earth she meant.

* * *

Shadray gazed at the cavern of hell from atop the barrier between hell
and purgatory. In the centre of the enormous domain of hell lay the
Grand Castle of Damnation, as it had come to be called. In the castle
of the damned were the spawns of Satan, and Satan himself, hidden
somewere amongst its many horrible and crooked pathways. It was now
or never Shadray thought to himself as he flew downwards and, landing
at the entrance to the castle, sucked in a breath, and entered the
hallways of the damned.

* * *

‘I just can’t find him anywhere, Michael. He has disappeared.’
Michael looked alarmed at Radrukiel’s words, wondering where on earth
Shadray could have possibly disappeared to. ‘Well, I am sure he will
turn up eventually, Radrukiel. I am sure he will turn up eventually.’

* * *

As he walked along the fowl smelling corridors, heading inwards,
Shadray thought on his mission ahead of him. Preaching the knowledge
of the Divine Creator would surely convert the heart of Satan. It
surely would. But he remembered, all those aeons ago, the time when
Satan rebelled against God and led astray numerous angels who fell
into demonic form. It had been a horrible battle in those days before
Satan was vanquished, cast down to hell. And then, when Satan had
broken through to Purgatory, headed upwards to wreak his vengeance on
heaven, Shadray had volunteered alongside Michael to fight the forces
of darkness. But now, his hope was in this final message of
repentance and love he intended to preach to Satan, that a better
solution – a solution of hope and peace – would be chosen. A solution
in the best interests of everyone.

Turning a corner, he came to a large room were three demons were
sitting at a table, eating meat and drinking. One of them spied him
quickly and yelled ‘We are under attack.’ But Shadray rose his hands
and said, ‘I come in peace. To see Satan. To talk with him. Nobody
is with me.’ The demons came forward, grabbed him, and looked in the
corridor to see if he was accompanied. One of the demons said, ‘take
him to Satan. If he is foolish enough to come alone he may as well be
Satan’s fun for the afternoon.’

The demon grabbed Shadray, propelled him forwards, and they started
walking further into the heart of the Castle of the damned.

* * *

Jael was shivering. ‘It is nearly time, Gabriel. The time of
destruction is nearly here. We must be prepared, for I fear heaven is
about to feel the wrath of evil. We must inform everyone. We must.’
‘But of what, Jael. You have given me no idea of what lies ahead.
What must I inform them of?’
‘Just warn them to be ready, Gabriel. Just warn them to be ready.’
‘Very well.’

* * *

Shadray stood before the throne of evil, looking intently at Satan who
gazed down at him. ‘Repent, Shadray? You want me to repent and
accept the ways of love and goodness? Heh heh heh. Surely you jest,
young fool.’
‘Nay, I jest not, lord of the dark. For the war is ending, as you
know. We will soon have the upper hand over your minions, of that you
can not possibly doubt. And then repentance will be no longer
available to you, for you will surely taste the sword of angelic
fury. I plead with you Satan, one final and ultimate time. Repent of
your evil and accept the goodness of God. I am without doubt that in
his mercy, with your repentance being complete, he will allow you back
into heaven. You simply need to trust in the Lord.’
Satan laughed, a wicked laugh, and then made a decision he had been
waiting for the right time to make. ‘Lucifer,’ he said, to a demon
nearby. ‘It is time. It is time for their destruction. We need not
wait any longer for we have enough resources now. The attack is to be
launched, now.’
‘Yes, my master,’ responded the demon Lucifer.
‘Oh,’ said Satan, ‘Take this Shadray along with you. Let his sit and
watch the destruction. It should prove most entertaining viewing for
him.’
‘As you wish, my master.’ Lucifer came forward and grabbed Shadray,
who turned to look at Satan and sensed, right there and then, that the
final fate of the Lord of Evil had come to pass. But so be it, he
thought to himself. So be it.

THE END

* * *

Angels of Hope

Book Five
“The Angel and the Scroll of Evil”

By Daniel

Ambriel took the scroll from the shelf, finally satisfied that the
time was at hand. For 15,000 years he had waited for this day.
Waited anxiously, preparing himself and his words for what he would
say to Gabriel with the news of the words of the scroll. And now,
with the announcement going through heaven that Jael had received a
haunting premonition of evil to come, Ambriel knew the time was now to
share with Gabriel the words of the scroll. The words of the scroll
of evil.

* * *

Radrukiel heard it first, the thunderous noise coming from below, and
after summoning Michael and the others, they flew to the edge of the
great shaft and gazed downwards. Lights were shining from down below,
down near the bottom of purgatory, gradually rising upwards. And the
noise from around these lights was getting gradually louder and
louder, an ominous sound of chaos approaching. Radrius turned to
Michael and spoke. ‘I don’t know what the hell is coming up here,
Mike. But it looks like Hell itself, if you take my meaning.’
Michael stared downwards, a little scared, a little more scared than
he had ever been in his life, and made a quick decision. ‘Quickly
now, follow me. Quickly, mind you.’ As he led the way they flew to
another shaft descending downwards, and waited at the edge, staring
towards the central shaft. Michael spoke. ‘After they have come up
they will destroy our keep. And I fear, now, they will break through
to the heavenlies. We will wait to see what manner of beast is rising
and then descend to one of purgatories outer zones until they have
risen to attack heaven.’
‘How do you know heaven is their target?’ asked Radrukiel.
‘I know Satan, Radrukiel. I know Satan.’

As they watched on, the noise getting louder and louder, the beast
indeed did arrive. A ship – a beast of a mechanical ship, hovering on
fans blowing downwards to lift it. And on that ship were large
cannons, too many too count, vicious looking weapons as far as Michael
could discern. As they watched the ship approached the Angelic keep
atop purgatory and from the large cannons exploded bolts of metal,
tearing into the Angelic Keep and obliterating it. And then a stream
of flame burst forth from one of the cannons, engulfing the keep, the
heat even noticeable from the distance Michael and his Angels were
hiding at. And then, as the Angels watched on, the beast rose
upwards, ever upwards, to the barrier of heaven. And then, a huge
explosion, and then the barrier was torn asunder, and the beast
continued its deadly rise.

Michael turned to his group. ‘Come, we rest in purgatory for the
remainder of the day. Tomorrow we will re-enter heaven and see just
what destruction that fowl beast has wrought.

* * *

As Gabriel finished reading the scroll of evil he looked at Ambriel,
now understanding more clearly Jael’s premonition. ‘Then we have but
a few hours left until this beast is here to wreak Satan’s vengeance.’
‘Yes,’ responded Ambriel. And as the scroll maintains, there is but
one avenue available for defeating the beast. A dreadful choice we
all must assent to.’
‘Then it shall be as such,’ responded Gabriel. ‘It shall be as such.’

* * *

The beast arose from purgatory and, on the outer edge of the Diamond
Cities, began destroying them with it furious power. Not only did
flame and metal come forth, but red beams of light at intense energy,
which ripped apart all that stood in its way. Humans and Angels
screamed and died and as Gabriel became aware of the Beast’s presence
he prepared his heart for the decision he must soon make. The
ultimate sacrifice to save those he cared for with all his heart.

* * *

Michael stood on the brink of the barrier, looking out over heaven.
It was, indeed, good to be home, even if it had come at such a high
price. The group looked in the distance and saw the first of the
Diamond Cities burning in flame. The Beast had indeed wreaked havoc
and Michael knew they must now fly directly home, directly home to
Joniquay, to join Gabriel in the final battle with the sons of
Darkness. ‘Come, let us fly,’ said Michael, motioning to his Angels
to follow him. As they flew past the first Diamond city, the sights to
horrible to comprehend, Michael silently swore to himself that Satan,
now, would taste dark vengeance. Satan, now, would know the wrath of
Archangel Michael. A wrath he would never forget.

THE END

* * *

Angels of Hope

Book Six
“The Angel and the Dark Lord”

By Daniel

‘Raphael. I am afraid we have no other choice and, as third-born,
gifted with the greatest speed of any of us, you must face this task
with all the braveness and courage you can possibly muster.’
Raphael was scared at Gabriel’s words but, looking around the room of
desperate angels and men, he knew he must comply. For the Beast had
destroyed, now, countless of the Diamond Cities and their fate seemed
sealed. Sealed unless Raphael could complete this most dangerous and
daring of tasks.
‘Very well, Gabriel. I will accept this commission. But as I fly,
pray for me. Pray that our heavenly father will grant me speed.’
‘We will, Raphael. We will.’

* * *

Satan stood in the front deck of the Beast, surveying the destruction
in front of him. Another of the Diamond cities had fallen and they
were getting closer and closer to Joniquay. His vengeance was being
satiated and he was supremely happy. He looked over at Shadray,
looking depressed, watching the havoc in front of him. ‘I hope you
are enjoying the destruction, Shadray.’
‘You are evil, Satan. You are evil.’
‘Yes, I know.’ And the beast of death continued onwards in its
devastating pathway of destruction.

* * *

‘This is it,’ said Ambriel, handing Raphael the sword. ‘The Sword of
the day of Judgement. The sword which represents God’s final
vengeance upon sin and lawlessness.’
‘And what do I do with it, Ambriel?’
‘All I can say is you will know what to do when the time is right.
That is all I can say.’
Raphael took the sword, swung it around, and sheathed it in the
scabbard at his waist. ‘Then we go to slay evil,’ said Raphael, and
Ambriel nodded grimly.

* * *

‘There it is master, Joniquay. Capital of Heaven,’ said Lucifer,
pointing to the Diamond City afore them. Satan grinned to himself.
‘At last. Our final vengeance will be completed.’ Yet, just then, in
front of the beast, an Angel appeared. An angel wielding a sword.
Satan looked at the angel and signalled for the beast to halt. ‘Let
us go confront this fool,’ said Satan to Lucifer.

As they flew out to meet Raphael, Raphael steadied himself. When
Satan neared he knew instantly it was his close brother from
childhood, Raphael, and sneered at him. ‘So the mighty Raphael has
come to defeat the forces of darkness with a simple sword and no
help. Perhaps his pride has finally defeated him.’
‘Mock if you will, fowl lord of darkness. Yet you will taste death
this day, and regret your very words.’
‘We will see about that,’ said Satan and, signalling to Lucifer to
follow him, returned to the beast.

As Shadray watched on, Satan gave the signal to shoot the flame of
death at Raphael. Yet, looking onwards, Raphael had the sword
pointing towards the beast. Then, when the flames shot forth, they
came to the sword yet instead of destroying it and Raphael the flames
clung to the sword and grew, extending from Raphael’s sword into an
enormous sword of flame. And then Raphael, wielding the sword, struck
the beast, which at once started to cleave. Attack after attack, cut
after cut, and the beast was being destroyed. Satan was screaming and
then, suddenly, with an opening made in the hull of the deck, Shadray
managed to escape. And then, Raphael twirled the sword which suddenly
turned bright green and, with one final heave, struck the beast which
exploded into flames and crashed down to earth. And thus, as it was
written in the scroll of evil, fell the Morningstar of destruction,
damned to the fate of eternal death within Sheol from which no man or
angel had ever returned.

* * *

As Michael looked over the wreaked Diamond cities, Gabriel standing
beside him, Gabriel spoke up. ‘The final defeat of evil has come at a
heavy price, Michael. A heavy price. But it is an eternal lesson we
have all learned and by the grace of God one which we will never have
to learn again.’
‘May it be so,’ responded the Archangel Michael, secondborn of the
Angels of Heaven.

THE END

* * *

Angels of Hope

Book Seven
“The Angel and God”

By Daniel

The Tears of Elenniel flowed and flowed as she looked at the
destruction before her, the destruction wrought on the Diamond Cities
of Heaven. So many of her beloved brothers and sisters in Angelicdom
and amongst Humanity had died in the conflict with the Beast of Evil
that she was not certain if her mourning could ever truly, really
end. And thus her tears flowed, they flowed and flowed, like a river,
falling from heaven to earth below.

And then God spoke. ‘CHILD OF GOD, FEAR NOT. LET YOUR HEART NOT BE
DISTRAUGHT. FOR ALL THAT HAS BEEN HAS BEEN PLANNED SINCE THE DAYS OF
ETERNITY AND MUST, OUT OF NECESSITY, HAVE COME TO PASS. FOR SUCH IS
LIFE, DEAR ELENNIEL. SUCH IS LIFE. YET WORRY NOT FOR THOSE GONE FROM
YOU FOR THEY YET REMAIN IN MY HEART. THEY YET REMAIN THERE, READY FOR
NEW LIFE AND NEW BEGINNINGS IN A REALM WHICH IS YET TO BE. SO GO
FORWARDS, EVER ONWARDS, BRAVE DAUGHTER OF GOD, NEVER FORGETTING YOUR
LOVE, FAITH AND HOPE, AND LET THOSE TEARS TURN TO JOY AT THE NEW
BEGINNINGS AND NEW LIFE AHEAD. BE AT PEACE, BRAVE CHILD OF GOD.’

And Elenniel, strengthened by the word which her heavenly father had
spoken to her, took one last look at the destruction and then turned,
heading for Joniquay, and the peace and consolation of her brethren.

THE END

Posted to alt.home.repair

"those who withstood its fowl power"

King Chicken strikes again!!!!!

--
Bobby G.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

On Dec 1, 3:59*pm, saruviel wrote:

snip

This relates to home repair how?

Joe
Posted to alt.home.repair

Joe wrote in news:31a9fe7c-df3a-4acb-a374-f0766689f054
@k30g2000vbn.googlegroups.com:

You never said to yourself, "Boy, I hope this **** works.".

Turning angels camdes Woodturning 3 March 19th 07 08:06 PM
Who remembers this Blue Angels video? Dave Bugg Woodworking 4 November 5th 06 10:16 PM