Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Sikai drawer slides

There is a company in my town that was bringing in Chinese cabinets. The
guy has about 1,000 Sikai drawer glides. There are a couple of different
lengths. I can get all of them for a very cheap price. Is this something
that any of you might be interested in, or maybe ebay?

The longest is 18", and I believe the next size down is 16". There is a
spring dampener on them. I have some cabinets with them on the drawers, and
they close easy, and then hit a spot where the drawer closes softly by
itself.

Should I pick up all these?

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Steve B wrote:
There is a company in my town that was bringing in Chinese cabinets. The
guy has about 1,000 Sikai drawer glides. There are a couple of different
lengths. I can get all of them for a very cheap price. Is this something
that any of you might be interested in, or maybe ebay?

The longest is 18", and I believe the next size down is 16". There is a
spring dampener on them. I have some cabinets with them on the drawers, and
they close easy, and then hit a spot where the drawer closes softly by
itself.

Should I pick up all these?

Only you can answer that...all depends on the pricing.

Might try rec.woodworking; quite a few folks there do enough work that
if the price were right...

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Steve B" wrote in message
There is a company in my town that was bringing in Chinese cabinets.
The
guy has about 1,000 Sikai drawer glides. There are a couple of
different
lengths. I can get all of them for a very cheap price. Is this
something
that any of you might be interested in, or maybe ebay?

The longest is 18", and I believe the next size down is 16". There is
spring dampener on them. I have some cabinets with them on the
drawers, and
they close easy, and then hit a spot where the drawer closes softly by
itself.

Should I pick up all these?

Steve

Yes, buy them all.
In fact, buy as much stuff from China as you can.
The bigger the trade deficit the better.
Let's see if we can't totally ****ing bankrupt this country.
Do it now! You the man!

Posted to alt.home.repair

My gut sense is to bow deeply and walk backwards from the deal. If
they were valuable, he'd have sold them by now.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Steve B" wrote in message
There is a company in my town that was bringing in Chinese cabinets.
The
guy has about 1,000 Sikai drawer glides. There are a couple of
different
lengths. I can get all of them for a very cheap price. Is this
something
that any of you might be interested in, or maybe ebay?

The longest is 18", and I believe the next size down is 16". There is
spring dampener on them. I have some cabinets with them on the
drawers, and
they close easy, and then hit a spot where the drawer closes softly by
itself.

Should I pick up all these?

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Mike Hunt" wrote in message

"Steve B" wrote in message
[...]

Sorry you missed it. I'm not buying it from China. I'm buying it from an
American who is going to ****can it if I don't buy it.

Hope you got it that time, moron.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"Steve B" wrote:

There is a company in my town that was bringing in Chinese cabinets. The
guy has about 1,000 Sikai drawer glides. There are a couple of different
lengths. I can get all of them for a very cheap price. Is this something
that any of you might be interested in, or maybe ebay?

The longest is 18", and I believe the next size down is 16". There is a
spring dampener on them. I have some cabinets with them on the drawers, and
they close easy, and then hit a spot where the drawer closes softly by
itself.

Should I pick up all these?

Steve

Search ebay for drawer slides. Then choose "completed listings." The
vast majority go unsold, at prices around $3.50. If you were a cabinet
maker and could actually use them, that'd be one thing. Hoping to resell
and make some money, possible, but also possibly not worth the effort
for what you'll stand to gain.

sikai drawer slides Steve B[_10_] Woodworking 7 March 13th 18 08:14 PM
Drawer Slides asmurff Woodworking 4 February 28th 08 04:59 PM
Drawer slides skulde13 Home Repair 3 January 12th 06 04:30 PM
Drawer slides [email protected] Woodworking 24 January 9th 06 06:10 PM
Drawer Slides bole2cant Woodworking 11 February 28th 04 09:01 PM