Rat Poison vs. Cockroaches

Old September 7th 10, 12:53 PM posted to alt.home.repair

Default Rat Poison vs. Cockroaches

On 9/6/2010 11:57 PM, Suzie-Q wrote:
I have put some rat (mouse) poison in one of my cabinets
because of a serious amount of mouse droppings. Lately
I have found roaches (the big ones) feasting on the rat
poison. My question is, is the rat poison going to kill
the roaches?

My plan is to buy some roach poison, but if the rat poison
will eventually kill them, I'll just let them keep eating
that!

Thanks in advance,

Sue

(This has also been posted on alt.consumers.pest-control.)

Rat poison may kill roaches but I would also buy poison designed for
roaches. Toxicity towards various substances can vary greatly between
species and you want a poison designed for the target pest.

I prefer to trap mice in the old fashioned snap traps. I've used poison
but dead mice in the walls may cause a stink.

Rat Poison vs. Cockroaches The Daring Dufas[_6_] Home Repair 0 September 7th 10 06:41 AM
Poison ivy Cheryl[_2_] Home Repair 34 July 29th 10 02:33 PM
Cockroaches waheed Home Repair 30 December 26th 06 11:44 AM
I hate cockroaches!!! Phisherman Home Repair 9 October 11th 06 01:04 AM
OT something to do with your extra cockroaches, metal content robot Karl Vorwerk Metalworking 0 May 22nd 05 01:20 PM