Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Enemies of reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyQ57X3YhH4

About weird beliefs round the world.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 29, 6:34*am, harry wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyQ57X3YhH4

About weird beliefs round the world.

Well, in Washington DC this weekend, there were a bunch of people
listening to Glen Beck and believing what he said and a bunch of more
people listening to Al Sharpton and believing what he said. Now that's
weird in so many ways.

I don't know where all those people came from but a lot of communities
across the land are missing their idiots.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

hibb wrote in news:64a2ee54-093a-4c2c-93bf-d0ecc2e387f7
@f6g2000yqa.googlegroups.com:

On Aug 29, 6:34*am, harry wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyQ57X3YhH4

About weird beliefs round the world.

Well, in Washington DC this weekend, there were a bunch of people
listening to Glen Beck and believing what he said and a bunch of more
people listening to Al Sharpton and believing what he said. Now that's
weird in so many ways.

I don't know where all those people came from but a lot of communities
across the land are missing their idiots.

Amen to that last statement.

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 29, 4:10*pm, hibb wrote:
On Aug 29, 6:34*am, harry wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyQ57X3YhH4

About weird beliefs round the world.

Well, in Washington DC this weekend, there were a bunch of people
listening to Glen Beck and believing what he said and a bunch of more
people listening to Al Sharpton and believing what he said. Now that's
weird in so many ways.

I don't know where all those people came from but a lot of communities
across the land are missing their idiots.

Hey, we have idiots here in the UK too you know!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/29/2010 12:11 PM, harry wrote:
On Aug 29, 4:10 pm, wrote:
On Aug 29, 6:34 am, wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyQ57X3YhH4

About weird beliefs round the world.

Well, in Washington DC this weekend, there were a bunch of people
listening to Glen Beck and believing what he said and a bunch of more
people listening to Al Sharpton and believing what he said. Now that's
weird in so many ways.

I don't know where all those people came from but a lot of communities
across the land are missing their idiots.

Hey, we have idiots here in the UK too you know!

Yup. You continually remind us with your ot posts

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 29, 8:10*am, hibb wrote:
On Aug 29, 6:34*am, harry wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyQ57X3YhH4

About weird beliefs round the world.

Well, in Washington DC this weekend, there were a bunch of people
listening to Glen Beck and believing what he said and a bunch of more
people listening to Al Sharpton and believing what he said. Now that's
weird in so many ways.

I don't know where all those people came from but a lot of communities
across the land are missing their idiots.

The tea party idiots have been carefully organized by two sets of
master manipulators.
One is the unspeakable Rupert Murdoch. The other two are the Koch
brothers, with a
long, long record of opposing any programs that might make them less
money.
Jane Mayer's piece in the curren New Yorker is an excellent expose --
as is much of
her work.

HB
Posted to alt.home.repair

"hibb" wrote in message

On Aug 29, 6:34 am, harry wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyQ57X3YhH4

About weird beliefs round the world.

Well, in Washington DC this weekend, there were a bunch of people
listening to Glen Beck and believing what he said and a bunch of more
people listening to Al Sharpton and believing what he said. Now that's
weird in so many ways.

I don't know where all those people came from but a lot of communities
across the land are missing their idiots.

No kidding, Beck and Sharpton make quite a pair. But really they're both in
the same business, self-promotion. Although it is astonishing to see a
ruthless 15-year coke-head like Beck push "traditional American values" one
has to acknowledge he knows how to make a lot of money from his act. And
then there is Sarah Palin, whose version of traditional American values is
quitting on her commitment to the people of Alaska a year and a half before
she said she would. Sharpton of course runs a shake-down operation, hire
people from my community or I'll picket your business forever. If there
were any justice he'd have gone to prison over the Tawana Brawley case.
What a caste of characters this farce had.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"DGDevin" wrote:

people from my community or I'll picket your business forever. If there
were any justice he'd have gone to prison over the Tawana Brawley case.
What a caste of characters this farce had.

I really haven't decided which did more damage to the King Legacy.
Although I am leaning toward Al.

and name it after the IRS.
Robert Bakker, paleontologist
Posted to alt.home.repair

"DGDevin" wrote
I don't know where all those people came from but a lot of communities
across the land are missing their idiots.

No kidding, Beck and Sharpton make quite a pair. But really they're both
in the same business, self-promotion. Although it is astonishing to see a
ruthless 15-year coke-head like Beck push "traditional American values"
one has to acknowledge he knows how to make a lot of money from his act.

I bet they worked together to co-ordinate this too. They need each other.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 29, 5:19*pm, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
"DGDevin" wrote

I don't know where all those people came from but a lot of communities
across the land are missing their idiots.

No kidding, Beck and Sharpton make quite a pair. *But really they're both
in the same business, self-promotion. *Although it is astonishing to see a
ruthless 15-year coke-head like Beck push "traditional American values"
one has to acknowledge he knows how to make a lot of money from his act..

I bet they worked together to co-ordinate this too. *They need each other.

Anybody notice my earlier post about the forces behind the "tea
party" (do not capitalize!!) movement?

They are Rupert Murdoch and the two Koch brothers. See Jane Mayer's
article in the current New Yorker. Place blame where blame belongs,
not on opportunists like Beck or Sharpton.

Any reason Bob La Londe Metalworking 5 February 10th 10 06:15 AM
what's the reason? RB Home Repair 2 August 13th 05 05:20 PM
Is There A Reason .. Paul M Home Repair 12 June 28th 05 01:58 AM