squirrel trap plans

Old July 16th 10, 03:10 AM posted to alt.home.repair

Default squirrel trap plans

On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 14:03:39 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

I dont understand why anyone would want to kill a squirrel, they are
cute and inoffensive and can be tamed if you want.......

They taste better than whale blubber. plan and simple!

Toss in some brown gravy and biscuits -- you can't beat it with a
stick.
Old July 16th 10, 04:41 AM posted to alt.home.repair

havahart trap move them far away.

my best friendfeeds squirrels, they come right up to me, are cute and
havent bitten anyone.

i have taken peanuts to toss them........

I DONT beilieve in killing anything unnecessarily!

Old July 16th 10, 05:53 AM posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
havahart trap move them far away.

my best friendfeeds squirrels, they come right up to me, are cute and
havent bitten anyone.

i have taken peanuts to toss them........

I DONT beilieve in killing anything unnecessarily!

When they strip your fruit trees, it's necessary.

Steve

Old July 16th 10, 11:44 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 16, 12:53*am, "Steve B" wrote:
wrote in message

havahart trap move them far away.

my best friendfeeds squirrels, they come right up to me, are cute and
havent bitten anyone.

i have taken peanuts to toss them........

I DONT beilieve in killing anything unnecessarily!

When they strip your fruit trees, it's necessary.

Steve

visit my blog athttp://cabgbypasssurgery.comwatch for the book

they must eat too, just like humans.

so what sort of fruit trees? do you really need that fruit and are
going to use the fruit?

by the time the birds and insects get to fruit trees around here
theres little left to harvest
Old July 16th 10, 01:19 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 20:41:09 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

havahart trap move them far away.

So are you the ******* that keeps dropping them off at my house?
Eliminate the middle man- kill them yourself.

my best friendfeeds squirrels, they come right up to me, are cute and
havent bitten anyone.

Until they do--- But feel free to do whatever you want with
'your' squirrels.

i have taken peanuts to toss them........

I DONT beilieve in killing anything unnecessarily!

Nor do I. Perhaps our definitions of necessary differ?

I kill mosquitoes, mice, rats, hornets and yellow jackets & a bunch of
other vermin. [not to mention stuff I eat and wear] I 're-locate'
bees, snakes, spiders & critters that are just in the wrong place.

Jim
Old July 16th 10, 01:26 PM posted to alt.home.repair

" wrote:

-snip-
they must eat too, just like humans.

If you are a vegan, then I can at least respect your choice [though I
don't understand it at all & I'm the wrong guy to be proselytizing
to]. If you're not a vegan than you're just an anthropomorphizing,
whacked out, meddling, nutjob. Drop dead.

so what sort of fruit trees? do you really need that fruit and are
going to use the fruit?

Need? Are you a city boy who has never had the pleasure of eating
food straight from the vine/bush/tree/ground?

by the time the birds and insects get to fruit trees around here
theres little left to harvest

Your squirrels don't eat fruit?

Jim
Old July 16th 10, 03:16 PM posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message

havahart trap move them far away.

my best friendfeeds squirrels, they come right up to me, are cute and
havent bitten anyone.

i have taken peanuts to toss them........

I DONT beilieve in killing anything unnecessarily!

When they strip your fruit trees, it's necessary.

Steve

visit my blog athttp://cabgbypasssurgery.comwatch for the book

they must eat too, just like humans.

so what sort of fruit trees? do you really need that fruit and are
going to use the fruit?

by the time the birds and insects get to fruit trees around here
theres little left to harvest

reply:

I tell you what. You do what you want to in your life, and I'll do the
same.

Steve

Old July 16th 10, 04:08 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 12, 8:43 am, "Steve B" wrote:

That's one mighty darn smart strong squirrel if they can do it inside the
tube!

Steve

Andy comments:]

Wow !! Why would you assume that the squirrel would ever try to
go INSIDE the tube....
You don't know squirrels....... they ALWAYS go on the outside.....
Damn smart buggers...... I can hardly ever catch one in a trap.
Fortunately, I have a scoped Henry... Works great ...... Much
more fun, too...

Andy in Eureka, Texas

Old July 16th 10, 04:12 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 15, 4:03 pm, " wrote:
I dont understand why anyone would want to kill a squirrel, they are
cute and inoffensive and can be tamed if you want.......

just protect your building so they cant get inside, and to discourage
them futher dont leave their favorite foods out, that will only
attract them

Andy comments:
You haven't had to live with them..

One got into my motorhome and ripped out a bunch of wires to
carry off to a tree somewhere to make a nice nest..... Several
thousand to ffix it..... After that, ... they weren't so "cute"..
They are "tree rats"

As long as they stay in my neighbor's property, I like to look
at them. If they come over the property line, I have a scoped
Henry that will enlighten them as to property rights....

Andy in Eureka, Texas
Old July 16th 10, 04:50 PM posted to alt.home.repair

"Andy" wrote in message
On Jul 12, 8:43 am, "Steve B" wrote:

That's one mighty darn smart strong squirrel if they can do it inside the
tube!

Steve

Andy comments:]

Wow !! Why would you assume that the squirrel would ever try to
go INSIDE the tube....
You don't know squirrels....... they ALWAYS go on the outside.....
Damn smart buggers...... I can hardly ever catch one in a trap.
Fortunately, I have a scoped Henry... Works great ...... Much
more fun, too...

Andy in Eureka, Texas

Jim E has caught two the first day on his by them going inside the tube. I
caught one. I did slather the outside of my tube with peanut butter, and
made a nice stepoff point for them to step on to the outside of the tube.

BTW, I don't like the words should, probably, always, and never. They seem
like they don't even belong in the English language, as they define nothing.

Steve

What to do with dead squirrel? [email protected][_2_] Home Repair 73 May 3rd 09 07:50 AM
Super squirrel deia Home Repair 3 March 2nd 08 09:44 PM
Super squirrel deia Metalworking 0 March 2nd 08 09:13 PM
SQUIRREL FEEDER J T Woodworking 3 September 26th 05 04:01 PM
Bullet trap plans Tom Gardner Metalworking 24 April 6th 05 01:52 AM