Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair

Default Covid-19 apps, what a waste

On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 19:14:55 +1000, wrote:

Fortunately fools like you and Lorenz get no say on anything that matters

Well, given your logic, I presume all three of us get to vote:
o Joerg
o Arlen
o Rod

Whose vote do you wish to cancel out, Rod Speed?
Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair

"Arlen Holder" wrote in message
On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 19:14:55 +1000, wrote:

Fortunately fools like you and Lorenz get no say on anything that
matters

Well, given your logic, I presume all three of us get to vote:

Irrelevant to the fact that that gets you no say on
what the country does about this virus, ****wit.