DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   touch faucets (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/305977-touch-faucets.html)

nefletch July 5th 10 10:08 PM

touch faucets

I see advertisements for these new "touch" kitchen
faucets. Do these need an electrical circuit of some sort
in order for your skin touching the faucet to make them
flow?

Lefty[_2_] July 5th 10 11:14 PM

touch faucets

"nefletch" wrote in message
scommunications...
I see advertisements for these new "touch" kitchen
faucets. Do these need an electrical circuit of some sort
in order for your skin touching the faucet to make them
flow?

They use an internal battery, not the house wiring.

HTH, Lefty

[email protected] July 6th 10 12:26 AM

touch faucets

On Jul 5, 5:14*pm, "Lefty" wrote:
"nefletch" wrote in message

scommunications...

I see advertisements for these new "touch" kitchen
faucets. *Do these need an electrical circuit of some sort
in order for your skin touching the faucet to make them
flow?

They use an internal battery, not the house wiring.

HTH, Lefty

personally i prefer a single handle with temperature control. i have
never seen a touch one with temp control, they appear mostly in
commercial applications