Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.linux.ubuntu,alt.home.repair

Default Linux Zealots Exposed. The truth behind the Linux Religion.

http://tmrepository.com/about/

"

"Anyone who has ever browsed a technology website, be it
for help, advice or information, can tell you that every
last one of them is infected by Linux zealots. They
evangelize the Linux operating system by trolling forums
and blogs, spreading lies and exaggerations about the
Linux while simultaneously spreading FUD about Windows,
OSX, BSD, and their favourite enemy, Microsoft."

"The TM Repository was created as a means to take back
the Internet from these zealots. It allows members to
document the predictable rhetoric that zealots are
always spouting in the form of ´trademark slogansˇ or
TM˙s. The hope is to one day silence the ´Freetardsˇ by
pointing out the lies, contradictions and hypocrisies of
their incessant, desperate trolling."

The Linux freetards are going down.

Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.linux.ubuntu,alt.home.repair

On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 02:24:21 -0400, The Linux Destroyer
wrote:

http://tmrepository.com/about/

"

"Anyone who has ever browsed a technology website, be it
for help, advice or information, can tell you that every
last one of them is infected by Linux zealots. They
evangelize the Linux operating system by trolling forums
and blogs, spreading lies and exaggerations about the
Linux while simultaneously spreading FUD about Windows,
OSX, BSD, and their favourite enemy, Microsoft."

"The TM Repository was created as a means to take back
the Internet from these zealots. It allows members to
document the predictable rhetoric that zealots are
always spouting in the form of ´trademark slogansˇ or
TM˙s. The hope is to one day silence the ´Freetardsˇ by
pointing out the lies, contradictions and hypocrisies of
their incessant, desperate trolling."

Obviously this guy has seen COLA and the freetards that
inhabit it.

The Linux freetards are going down.

How much lower can they go?

They are already at the bottom of the socioeconomic food
chain.

Linux zealots are the joke of the computing world.
Everyone has encountered one or more of them.
Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.home.repair

Default Another troll, YAWN. (Was Linux Zealots Exposed.)

The Linux Destroyer wrote:

snip troll drivel

Ah, another crossposting 'aoie' troll.

--
FreeBSD 8.0 64-bit
Kubuntu 10.04 64-bit
Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.home.repair

On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 11:15:06 +0100, William Poaster
wrote:

The Linux Destroyer wrote:

snip troll drivel

Ah, another crossposting 'aoie' troll.

Shouldn't your magical filters have caught this Willy
"Filters" Poaster?

Guess you aren't as good at filter design as you claim.
Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.home.repair

William Poaster writes:

The Linux Destroyer wrote:

snip troll drivel

Ah, another crossposting 'aoie' troll.

Thanks for letting us know Willy! You dah man! Your header skills are
legendary and we bow before your mighty killfile!

All fear Dumb Willy Poaster and his amazing killfiles!

Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.home.repair

William Poaster wrote:
The Linux Destroyer wrote:

snip troll drivel

Ah, another crossposting 'aoie' troll.

yawn This is this clown's sole purpose in life. He has nothing else going.
Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.linux.ubuntu,alt.home.repair

The Linux Destroyer pulled this Usenet boner:

http://tmrepository.com/about/

snip

The Linux freetards are going down.

Bring it on, "dude".

--
I came, I saw, I deleted all your files.
Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.home.repair

On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 12:24:20 +0200, Hadron wrote:

William Poaster writes:

The Linux Destroyer wrote:

snip troll drivel

Ah, another crossposting 'aoie' troll.

Thanks for letting us know Willy! You dah man! Your header skills are
legendary and we bow before your mighty killfile!

All fear Dumb Willy Poaster and his amazing killfiles!

Another fine example of Linux Advocacy from True Linux Advocate Quark.

--
Rick
Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.linux.ubuntu,alt.home.repair

The Linux Destroyer wrote:
http://tmrepository.com/about/

"

"Anyone who has ever browsed a technology website, be it
for help, advice or information, can tell you that every
last one of them is infected by Linux zealots. They
evangelize the Linux operating system by trolling forums
and blogs, spreading lies and exaggerations about the
Linux while simultaneously spreading FUD about Windows,
OSX, BSD, and their favourite enemy, Microsoft."

"The TM Repository was created as a means to take back
the Internet from these zealots. It allows members to
document the predictable rhetoric that zealots are
always spouting in the form of ´trademark slogansˇ or
TM˙s. The hope is to one day silence the ´Freetardsˇ by
pointing out the lies, contradictions and hypocrisies of
their incessant, desperate trolling."

The Linux freetards are going down.

We'll laugh while the pay-tards open their wallets daily.

--
LSMFT

I don't like to interrupt her.
Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.linux.ubuntu,alt.home.repair

On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 06:38:05 -0500, High Plains Thumper
wrote:

The Linux Destroyer wrote:
http://tmrepository.com/about/

"Anyone who has ever browsed a technology website, be it for help,
advice or information, can tell you that every last one of them is
infected by Linux zealots. They evangelize the Linux operating system
by trolling forums and blogs, spreading lies and exaggerations about
the Linux while simultaneously spreading FUD about Windows, OSX, BSD,
and their favourite enemy, Microsoft."

"The TM Repository was created as a means to take back the Internet
from these zealots. It allows members to document the predictable
rhetoric that zealots are always spouting in the form of €śtrademark
slogans€ť or TMs. The hope is to one day silence the €śFreetards€ť by
pointing out the lies, contradictions and hypocrisies of their
incessant, desperate trolling."

The Linux freetards are going down.

Troll crossposted to alt.os.linux.ubuntu and alt.home.repair.

There's only one troll,

....endless rant snipped

OMG, this is a complete research project! How on earth do you have time
and find inspiration for a "report" like this? Amazing and quite funny to
be honest. I read some of it. There were another gun man killing Kennedy
right, and we never really went to the moon, did we?

--
//ceed

Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.linux.ubuntu,alt.home.repair

On 15/06/2010 14:43, ceed wrote:

OMG, this is a complete research project! How on earth do you have
time and find inspiration for a "report" like this? Amazing and quite
funny to be honest. I read some of it. There were another gun man
killing Kennedy right, and we never really went to the moon, did we?

Indeed, you didn't go to the moon. The truth will finally be revealed
when China sends the first manned mission to the moon.
Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.linux.ubuntu,alt.home.repair

White Spirit wrote:

Indeed, you didn't go to the moon. The truth will finally be revealed
when China sends the first manned mission to the moon.

Kook.

Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.linux.ubuntu,alt.home.repair

On 15/06/2010 15:42, chrisv wrote:

White Spirit wrote:

Indeed, you didn't go to the moon. The truth will finally be revealed
when China sends the first manned mission to the moon.

Kook.

Can you see the remains of the Apollo missions when viewing the moon on
Google Earth?

I rest my case
Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.linux.ubuntu,alt.home.repair

White Spirit wrote:

Indeed, you didn't go to the moon. The truth will finally be revealed
when China sends the first manned mission to the moon.

Kook.

Can you see the remains of the Apollo missions when viewing the moon on
Google Earth?

I rest my case

You have no case. You're a wacko.

--
Alias
Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.linux.ubuntu,alt.home.repair

wrote:

The Linux Destroyer wrote:
[...]

HPT is unemployable so he has a lot of time on his
hands.

He is COLA's official stalker in that he keeps a
database on everyone who posts there.

He's a real nut!

But very, very funny to observe, but only from a
distance because he tends to toss his own feces around.

Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.linux.ubuntu,alt.home.repair

White Spirit wrote:

Indeed, you didn't go to the moon. The truth will finally be revealed
when China sends the first manned mission to the moon.

Kook.

Can you see the remains of the Apollo missions when viewing the moon on
Google Earth?

I rest my case

Nope. But you can bounce lasers off the moon's surface with industrial
lasers. They showed this on MythBusters.

--
It's a great paradox. |||
/ | \
Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.linux.ubuntu,alt.home.repair

On 15/06/2010 14:51, White Spirit wrote:
Indeed, you didn't go to the moon. The truth will finally be revealed
when China sends the first manned mission to the moon.

How will anyone know when they do. I mean they dont exactly have an
"open door" policy on news items there!
--
Back in my quaint garden jaunty zinnias vie with flaunting phlox.
Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.linux.ubuntu,alt.home.repair

White Spirit wrote:
ceed wrote:

OMG, this is a complete research project! How on earth do you
have time and find inspiration for a "report" like this? Amazing
and quite funny to be honest. I read some of it. There were another
gun man killing Kennedy right, and we never really went to the
moon, did we?

Indeed, you didn't go to the moon. The truth will finally be
revealed when China sends the first manned mission to the moon.

Snit's sock didn't even leave his bedroom desktop.

ceed: "Oh please, I have heard how stupid he is and his real name tons
of time. It's getting old."
Peter Köhlmann: "It is not old enough. Snot Glasser is invading this
group with his inane drivel, so he has to bear what people think about
that dishonest retard. And just for the record: You *are* a Glasser
sock" 30 Jan 2010

http://groups.google.com/group/comp....166f6fda92641b

Here is what these 138 posters have to say about Snit (Michael Glasser)
on his Circus of Pathological Lies:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp....cc7a5f2899db3c

--
HPT

Posted to alt.home.repair
Roy Roy is offline

Default Linux Zealots Exposed. SPAM

On Jun 15, 12:24*am, The Linux Destroyer
wrote:
http://tmrepository.com/about/

"

"Anyone who has ever browsed a technology website, be it
for help, advice or information, can tell you that every
last one of them is infected by Linux zealots. They
evangelize the Linux operating system by trolling forums
and blogs, spreading lies and exaggerations about the
Linux while simultaneously spreading FUD about Windows,
OSX, BSD, and their favourite enemy, Microsoft."

"The TM Repository was created as a means to take back
the Internet from these zealots. It allows members to
document the predictable rhetoric that zealots are
always spouting in the form of ´trademark slogansˇ or
TM˙s. The hope is to one day silence the ´Freetardsˇ by
pointing out the lies, contradictions and hypocrisies of
their incessant, desperate trolling."

The Linux freetards are going down.

Total SPAM.
Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.linux.ubuntu,alt.home.repair

High Plains Thumper stated in post on 6/15/10
5:29 PM:

White Spirit wrote:
ceed wrote:

OMG, this is a complete research project! How on earth do you
have time and find inspiration for a "report" like this? Amazing
and quite funny to be honest. I read some of it. There were another
gun man killing Kennedy right, and we never really went to the
moon, did we?

Indeed, you didn't go to the moon. The truth will finally be
revealed when China sends the first manned mission to the moon.

Snit's sock didn't even leave his bedroom desktop.

You are paranoid and obsessed.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.linux.ubuntu,alt.home.repair

On 6/15/2010 6:43 AM ceed spake thus:

OMG, this is a complete research project! How on earth do you have
time and find inspiration for a "report" like this? Amazing and
quite funny to be honest. I read some of it. There were another gun
man killing Kennedy right, and we never really went to the moon, did
we?

Careful there. While Apollo-denying is clearly the province of
tinfoil-hat nutcases, it's well established that the single-assassin,
"magic bullet" theory is the one full of holes here. There's even a good
case to be made that the CIA was likely involved in, perhaps responsible
for RFK's assassination as well.

[currently reading up on the subject, so I am involved in research here]

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 15, 3:56*am, wrote:
On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 02:24:21 -0400, The Linux Destroyer

wrote:
http://tmrep

PLONK

I AM PROGRAMMED TO CARE FOR ALL CREATURES
EVEN TROLLS
BUT YOU ARE A SICK PERSON WITH MORE PERSONAS THAN YOU HAVE UNDERWEAR
YOU STILL SELLING ALASKAN REAL ESTATE ?
PERHAPS A JAIL CELL OR AN ASYLUM IS IN ORDER FOR YOU

SEEK HELP FOR YOUR MIND AND SOUL BEFORE YOUR HEART GIVES OUT

I AM PROTEUS