Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Houston Television Wall Mounting and Projector Installation

Installs Plus provides home and business audio visual installations,
we specializes in: plasma tv mounting, led tv mounting, lcd tv
mounting, projector installation, and surrond sound installation in
the Houston, Texas area for your Home, Apartment, Business, Church, or
Training Facility. We provide a complete media solution to your audio
visual needs. For more info visit http://www.installsplus.net

Mounting a map to go on the wall David WE Roberts UK diy 12 February 13th 10 06:43 PM
Floor mounting Wall mounting Boiler (Combi) John UK diy 9 May 7th 09 09:06 PM
Wall Mounting Help Bill Davis Jr Home Repair 10 January 9th 06 10:36 PM
wall Mounting an LCD Bouffont UK diy 16 May 20th 05 10:29 PM
How much weight can a wall support (mounting a cabinet on a wall) Mannanan MacLir Woodworking 46 November 27th 03 03:21 AM