Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Do you need a GFCI outlet?

Limp Arbor wrote:

Yes, I even went to the places that sell wire lube in 5 gallon buckets
and they wanted $15 for a 20A GFCI outlet. I guess that is just how
it is in the peoples republic of NJ. I try to support the local
stores and avoid the big box places when possible but I'm no Andrew
Carnegie and can't afford to give money away.

I recently needed a fuel pump for my truck and Amazon had it for $280,
including next day air. Best price I could get locally was $500 and
that was the price the repair shops pay! Needless to say I waited one
day for Amazon to get the pump to me that was Delphi and not a cheap
knockoff.

They tax the hell out of businesses and residents in NJ. All that
does is make it a downhill spiral, more taxes, higher prices, less
sales, less revenue, and so on...

Look! On the hill! With the sun behind his back. Astride a golden stallion!
Doves circling overhead. It is He who will smite with a righteous vengence
all who visit iniquity upon our brethren!

Chris Christie has saved us!

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Christie and Ritacco

On Apr 22, 4:19*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:

Look! On the hill! With the sun behind his back. Astride a golden stallion!
Doves circling overhead. It is He who will smite with a righteous vengence
all who visit iniquity upon our brethren!

Chris Christie has saved us!

Let's just hope that the only ties between Christie and Ritacco are
that Ritacco was on Christie's transition team.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/201...ty_school.html