Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Carpenter ants doing what they do

These guys are no joke. Check out the pile of saw dust.

https://imgur.com/gallery/iJq5uwn

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/14/2020 2:04 PM, Jim Joyce wrote:

These guys are no joke. Check out the pile of saw dust.

https://imgur.com/gallery/iJq5uwn

Looking at the way it is piled I'd hire them to replace a couple of guys
I had in the warehouse.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 14 Dec 2020 14:19:49 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 12/14/2020 2:04 PM, Jim Joyce wrote:

These guys are no joke. Check out the pile of saw dust.

https://imgur.com/gallery/iJq5uwn

Looking at the way it is piled I'd hire them to replace a couple of guys
I had in the warehouse.

They work hard, they don't complain, and they don't call in sick. Of
course, I can't tell one from another.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 14 Dec 2020 14:04:26 -0600, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Mon, 14 Dec 2020 14:19:49 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 12/14/2020 2:04 PM, Jim Joyce wrote:

These guys are no joke. Check out the pile of saw dust.

https://imgur.com/gallery/iJq5uwn

Looking at the way it is piled I'd hire them to replace a couple of guys
I had in the warehouse.

Someone should write a parable about hard-working ants.

They work hard, they don't complain, and they don't call in sick. Of
course, I can't tell one from another.

So all ants look alike? Speciesist.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Mon, 14 Dec 2020 14:19:49 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 12/14/2020 2:04 PM, Jim Joyce wrote:

These guys are no joke. Check out the pile of saw dust.

https://imgur.com/gallery/iJq5uwn

Looking at the way it is piled I'd hire them to replace a couple of guys
I had in the warehouse.

Someone should write a parable about hard-working ants.

They work hard, they don't complain, and they don't call in sick. Of
course, I can't tell one from another.

So all ants look alike? Speciesist.

Only until I get to know them.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Mon, 14 Dec 2020 14:19:49 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 12/14/2020 2:04 PM, Jim Joyce wrote:

These guys are no joke. Check out the pile of saw dust.

https://imgur.com/gallery/iJq5uwn

Looking at the way it is piled I'd hire them to replace a couple of guys
I had in the warehouse.

Someone should write a parable about hard-working ants.

They work hard, they don't complain, and they don't call in sick. Of
course, I can't tell one from another.

Nah! They are so lazy they are building a short cut.