Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Laminate flooring joint problem: Problem solved

Thanks to all who helped me out with my laminate questions. Problem solved
last week. All it took was 28" of flood water in my basement.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Jack wrote:
Thanks to all who helped me out with my laminate questions. Problem
solved last week. All it took was 28" of flood water in my basement.

Hopefully covered by insurance as well as water.

Laminate flooring joint problem Jack Home Repair 7 March 27th 10 11:06 PM
solved attic fan problem z Home Repair 5 August 1st 09 12:33 AM
OT - Problem Solved Cliff Metalworking 25 May 28th 06 08:36 AM
Deburring problem solved! Wayne Lundberg Metalworking 1 February 19th 05 02:49 AM
Battery Problem QX4 Solved NSN Home Repair 0 March 31st 04 02:39 PM