Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ow women's liberation began with Jesus

On Thu, 29 Dec 2016 17:53:50 -0800, T wrote:
thing rankles; intercession of a saint goes against
the solas.

I find it bazaar that they pray for each other and get
scandalized if a saint is asked for their prayers.

I can't find any scripture that tells us to ask people who have
passed away to pray for us. Jesus is supposed to be our intercessor
when it comes to that side... I haven't come across scripture that
says the dead in Christ have access to the living, or vice versa.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/29/2016 09:59 PM, Muggles wrote:
On Thu, 29 Dec 2016 17:53:50 -0800, T wrote:
thing rankles; intercession of a saint goes against
the solas.

I find it bazaar that they pray for each other and get
scandalized if a saint is asked for their prayers.

I can't find any scripture that tells us to ask people who have passed
away to pray for us. Jesus is supposed to be our intercessor when it
comes to that side... I haven't come across scripture that says the
dead in Christ have access to the living, or vice versa.

Hi Maggie,

Do you believe in the Trinity?

The word "Trinity" is a Latin word and there is not one single
word of Latin in the Bible. The Trinity came out of the
same Nicaean council that compiled the Bible and the Nicaean
Creed.

If you believe in the Trinity, then you are not
"sola scriptura" (the Bible Only). And you are trusting
the authority of the Ancient Church in its teachings.
Just as you are trusting their authority over what went
in the Bible.

Not everything Christians believe is in the Bible. This
one is though.

We Ancient Faith'ers have a long history of the asking
others for their prayers, whether they are in Heaven
or on Earth. The first time a saint prays for you, you
can never be dissuaded of their existence. Those in
heaven have a lot of access to us. As beloved Saint
Paul says, "love never ends" (1 Corinthians 13).

I personally have had several Saints pray for me. And
I have a personal relationship with one who chose me.
He has even spoken to me in English before. It gets
really interesting when Jesus joins the conversation.

And no saint is more approachable than Jesus. My
personal belief is that the Lord loves it when we
pray for others, not just ourselves.

Also notice I said "we". The Church Triumphant in
heaven and the Church Militant on Earth. "We".
We are not abandoned and forgotten by the Church
Triumphant.

Our communion in prayer with the saints is the
realization of the bond between Christians on
earth and the Heavenly Church. (Heb 12:22-23)

Asking a saint for their prayers is no different than
me asking you for your prayers. And, of course, it
is whatever you feel comfortable with.

Love never ends.

Yours in Christ,
--Todd

And another angel came, and stood before the altar,
having a golden censer; and there was given to him
much incense, that he should offer of the prayers
of all saints upon the golden altar, which is before
the throne of God. And the smoke of the incense of
the prayers of the saints ascended up before God
from the hand of the angel. (Rev 8: 3-4)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/29/2016 10:59 PM, Muggles wrote:
On Thu, 29 Dec 2016 17:53:50 -0800, T wrote:
thing rankles; intercession of a saint goes against
the solas.

I find it bazaar that they pray for each other and get
scandalized if a saint is asked for their prayers.

I can't find any scripture that tells us to ask people who have passed
away to pray for us. Jesus is supposed to be our intercessor when it
comes to that side... I haven't come across scripture that says the
dead in Christ have access to the living, or vice versa.

Try 2 Maccabees. You'll find it in the Apocrypha. The Protestants dumped
it from the canon when they found it inconvenient sort of like Luther
tried to get rid of James because James said faith without works was
useless. That went against sola fides.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 30 Dec 2016 00:15:27 -0800, T wrote:
I can't find any scripture that tells us to ask people
who have passed away to pray for us. Jesus is
supposed to be our intercessor when it comes to
that side... I haven't come across scripture that
says the dead in Christ have access to the living, or
vice versa.

Hi Maggie,

Hi Todd..

Do you believe in the Trinity?

I do.

The word "Trinity" is a Latin word and there is not one
single word of Latin in the Bible. The Trinity came
out of the same Nicaean council that compiled the
Bible and the Nicaean Creed.

"Trinity" just describes something that is found in the Bible: the
father, son, and holy spirit. It doesn't matter if the origin of the
word is Latin or a Hebrew word. It describes something actually in
the Bible.

If you believe in the Trinity, then you are not
"sola scriptura" (the Bible Only).

On the contrary... a word that describes something in the Bible
doesn't negate "solar scriptura".

And you are trusting the authority of the Ancient
Church in its teachings. Just as you are trusting their
authority over what went in the Bible.
Not everything Christians believe is in the Bible. This
one is though.

If it's not in the Bible there's a reason it's not there.

We Ancient Faith'ers have a long history of the asking
others for their prayers, whether they are in Heaven
or on Earth.

There are no Bible scriptures that teach praying to anyone in heaven.
Christ alone is our intercessor in heaven.

The first time a saint prays for you, you
can never be dissuaded of their existence. Those in
heaven have a lot of access to us. As beloved Saint
Paul says, "love never ends" (1 Corinthians 13).

I'm not being critical of you.. OK? I've never understood praying to
saints. It's not in the Bible. Why pray to Christ's servant when you
can talk directly with the master himself?

I personally have had several Saints pray for me.
And I have a personal relationship with one who
chose me.

Doesn't that put Christ lower on the priority list? Doesn't it say
that no-one is to come before Christ? I really don't understand.

He has even spoken to me in English before. It gets
really interesting when Jesus joins the conversation.

Christ should be first in the conversation, not second.

And no saint is more approachable than Jesus.

Jesus isn't a saint... he's the Christ- son of the living God. To
call him a saint removes his standing as king. I can't see how
calling Jesus a saint glorifies him?

My personal belief is that the Lord loves it when we
pray for others, not just ourselves.

I've no problem with people on earth praying for others here on
earth. :-)

Also notice I said "we". The Church Triumphant in
heaven and the Church Militant on Earth. "We".
We are not abandoned and forgotten by the Church
Triumphant.

But, there is no biblical reference that supports or encouraged
prayer communication between those in heaven and earth.

Our communion in prayer with the saints is the
realization of the bond between Christians on
earth and the Heavenly Church. (Heb 12:22-23)

Asking a saint for their prayers is no different than
me asking you for your prayers. And, of course, it
is whatever you feel comfortable with.

Saints on earth are different from those in heaven.

Love never ends.

Yours in Christ,

Likewise

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 30 Dec 2016 07:54:56 -0700, rbowman
wrote:
I haven't come across scripture that says the
dead in Christ have access to the living, or vice
versa.

Try 2 Maccabees. You'll find it in the Apocrypha. The
Protestants dumped it from the canon when they
found it inconvenient sort of like Luther tried to get
rid of James because James said faith without
works was useless. That went against sola fides.

That's not part of the Bible. Never read it.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 30 Dec 2016 13:27:39 -0600, Muggles
wrote:

Asking a saint for their prayers is no different than
me asking you for your prayers. And, of course, it
is whatever you feel comfortable with.

Saints on earth are different from those in heaven.

Love never ends.

Yours in Christ,

Likewise

It is very entertaining when people debate fairy tales in public. ;-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 30 Dec 2016 19:37:18 +0000, Stormin' Norman
wrote:

Yours in Christ,

Likewise

It is very entertaining when people debate fairy tales
in public. ;-)

Debate? We aren't debating. One day you'll realize it's not fairy
tales.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Yours in Christ,

Likewise

It is very entertaining when people debate fairy tales
in public. ;-)

Debate? We aren't debating. One day you'll realize it's not fairy
tales.

Actually, I hope that one day you will realize they are fairy tales.
But, I have not seen evidence that you have the ability to evaluate
any issues using logic and with objectivity.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/30/2016 12:32 PM, Muggles wrote:
On Fri, 30 Dec 2016 07:54:56 -0700, rbowman wrote:
I haven't come across scripture that says the
dead in Christ have access to the living, or vice
versa.

Try 2 Maccabees. You'll find it in the Apocrypha. The
Protestants dumped it from the canon when they
found it inconvenient sort of like Luther tried to get
rid of James because James said faith without
works was useless. That went against sola fides.

That's not part of the Bible. Never read it.

1 & 2 Maccabees certainly is in my bible right after Esther.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_Bible
http://www.catholic.org/bible/books_bible.php

I can't help it if people like Luther and Calvin threw out the parts
they didn't like.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/30/2016 11:32 AM, Muggles wrote:
On Fri, 30 Dec 2016 07:54:56 -0700, rbowman wrote:
I haven't come across scripture that says the
dead in Christ have access to the living, or vice
versa.

Try 2 Maccabees. You'll find it in the Apocrypha. The
Protestants dumped it from the canon when they
found it inconvenient sort of like Luther tried to get
rid of James because James said faith without
works was useless. That went against sola fides.

That's not part of the Bible. Never read it.

All the books of the Apocrypha were in the
dead sea scrolls (the Zealots, I do believe).

If you start throwing out books you don't like, then
you call in questions all the rest of them and the
authority the church had in the first place to
put them there.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Yours in Christ,

Likewise

It is very entertaining when people debate fairy tales
in public. ;-)

Debate? We aren't debating. One day you'll realize it's not fairy tales.

He has not clue. Debating. Oh Brother
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 30 Dec 2016 17:23:36 -0700, rbowman
wrote:
That's not part of the Bible. Never read it.

1 & 2 Maccabees certainly is in my bible right after
Esther.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_Bible
http://www.catholic.org/bible/books_bible.php

I'm not Catholic, so I don't use a Catholic version of the Bible.

I can't help it if people like Luther and Calvin threw
out the parts they didn't like.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 30 Dec 2016 19:05:23 -0800, T wrote:
That's not part of the Bible. Never read it.

All the books of the Apocrypha were in the
dead sea scrolls (the Zealots, I do believe).

They evidently aren't all in the Bible.

If you start throwing out books you don't like, then
you call in questions all the rest of them and the
authority the church had in the first place to
put them there.

What are you referring to when you say "the authority of the church"?

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/30/2016 11:27 AM, Muggles wrote:
[...]

So it is okay to believe in a word that doesn't
appear in the Bible? You are confusing me.

The references you are referring to about the trinity
are also in the old testament. And I assure your that
Jews do not believe in the trinity.

The Nicaean Council was the one how cemented it in place
the concept of the Trinity so there would be no
misunderstandings, especially with all the heresies
running about.

The Bible did not exist for three centuries. We are also
told by the Bible to hold to the traditions the founders
(Apostles) taught us:

Therefore, brethren, stand fast and hold the
traditions which ye have been taught, whether
by word [i.e. oral tradition] or our epistle
-- II Thessalonians 2:15

I praise you brethren, that you remember me in
all things and hold fast to the traditions [paradoseis]
just as I delivered [paredoka, a verbal form of
paradosis] them to you"
--First Corinthians 11:2

If "solar scriptura" was correct, then we wouldn't have folks
going off on such tangents when they read the Bible.

"Let's all throw burning coals on our adversaries heads and
not call anyone Father, except our father in heaven. Or
Teacher for that matter."

Think anything got interpenetrated there? That is why we
need the traditions spoken of in the Bible (i.e the
authority of the Church) to make sure we know what things
are suppose to mean.

By "Authority of the Church", I mean the Ancient Church
(A.k.a the Orthodox Church), not the Catholic Church.
I mean the seven holy councils.

And you are trusting the authority of the Ancient
Church in its teachings. Just as you are trusting their
authority over what went in the Bible.
Not everything Christians believe is in the Bible. This
one is though.

If it's not in the Bible there's a reason it's not there.

Very true. So you are relying on the Church as to
what did and did not get into the Bible? The Bible
did not come first.

We Ancient Faith'ers have a long history of the asking
others for their prayers, whether they are in Heaven
or on Earth.

There are no Bible scriptures that teach praying to anyone in heaven.

Depends on what your mean by praying. Am I praying to
you by asking you for your prayers? We "communicate"
with the Saints through the power of the Holy Spirit
as they do with us. We are very well aware that the saints
are no god. They are loved ones, not gods.

Christ alone is our intercessor in heaven.

Everyone has to go thought Christ. True. Doesn't
matter whether you are on heaven or earth.

The first time a saint prays for you, you
can never be dissuaded of their existence. Those in
heaven have a lot of access to us. As beloved Saint
Paul says, "love never ends" (1 Corinthians 13).

I'm not being critical of you.. OK? I've never understood praying to
saints. It's not in the Bible.

Actually, I did give you references. You just did not like
them. Also you are disregarding II Thessalonians 2:15
about traditions.

Why pray to Christ's servant when you can
talk directly with the master himself?

Absolutely. No saint is more approachable than
God. Sains pray for you to God, just as you would.

Why again would you ask anyone for their prayers?
Why would I ask you for your prayers? Why not
just go to the man himself?

The answer is that praying for someone else is a
selfless act and God loves that. Jesus is the
God of Love.

I personally have had several Saints pray for me. And I have a
personal relationship with one who
chose me.

Doesn't that put Christ lower on the priority list?

Absolutely not!

Doesn't it say that
no-one is to come before Christ?

Correct. If I ask you for your prayers, am
I putting you before God?

I really don't understand.

I don't understand why this is an issue to you.

Think of the saints as loved ones. They don't
forget about you. When they pray for you, they
pray to the same Jesus you pray to.

He has even spoken to me in English before. It gets
really interesting when Jesus joins the conversation.

Christ should be first in the conversation, not second.

When others ask you for their prayers, are they putting
Christ second? Remember that Christ listens in on all
conversations with the saints. He knows what you are
asking them.

And no saint is more approachable than Jesus.

Jesus isn't a saint...

Jesus is God. Creator of Heaven and Earth. Where did
you get the idea I though he was a saint?

he's the Christ- son of the living God. To call
him a saint removes his standing as king. I can't see how calling
Jesus a saint glorifies him?

Who called him a saint?

My personal belief is that the Lord loves it when we
pray for others, not just ourselves.

I've no problem with people on earth praying for others here
on earth. :-)

Only not with loved ones in heaver? They can't pray for you?

Also notice I said "we". The Church Triumphant in
heaven and the Church Militant on Earth. "We".
We are not abandoned and forgotten by the Church
Triumphant.

But, there is no biblical reference that supports or encouraged prayer
communication between those in heaven and earth.

Maybe you read "Our communion in prayer with the saints"
differently than I do?

Our communion in prayer with the saints is the
realization of the bond between Christians on
earth and the Heavenly Church. (Heb 12:22-23)

Our communion in prayer with the saints is the
realization of the bond between Christians on
earth and the Heavenly Church. (Heb 12:22-23)

Asking a saint for their prayers is no different than
me asking you for your prayers. And, of course, it
is whatever you feel comfortable with.

Saints on earth are different from those in heaven.

If you mean live folks, there are no saints on earth.
Saintly people, yes. We are called to be saints, yes.
You are not a Saint until you pass on and get judged
by Jesus.

Love never ends.

Yours in Christ,

Likewise

One of the reason I want to go to Heaven is because I want to
be with those loving people that have prayed for me. I don't
know exactly what Heaven is, but I do know God resides there and
there is a lot of love there.

Glory be to God!
-T

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/30/2016 08:28 PM, Muggles wrote:
On Fri, 30 Dec 2016 17:23:36 -0700, rbowman wrote:
That's not part of the Bible. Never read it.

1 & 2 Maccabees certainly is in my bible right after
Esther.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_Bible
http://www.catholic.org/bible/books_bible.php

I'm not Catholic, so I don't use a Catholic version of the Bible.

I can't help it if people like Luther and Calvin threw
out the parts they didn't like.

Our Western brothers and sisters in Christ do a pretty
good job of translating the Bible. If you ask for it,
you can get any of them with the entire Bible, with
all the books in it (Maccabees, etc.)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/30/2016 08:31 PM, Muggles wrote:
On Fri, 30 Dec 2016 19:05:23 -0800, T wrote:
That's not part of the Bible. Never read it.

All the books of the Apocrypha were in the
dead sea scrolls (the Zealots, I do believe).

They evidently aren't all in the Bible.

Yes they are. Some of our western brother and sisters in Christ
tossed out books they did out like. It is a sadness.

If you start throwing out books you don't like, then
you call in questions all the rest of them and the
authority the church had in the first place to
put them there.

What are you referring to when you say "the authority of the church"?

I am referring to the Church that was present at the First Council
of Nicaea (today it is called the Orthodox Church).

Specifically the authority over the bible:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_...Biblical_canon

Three of the Councils great accomplishments were

1) the Nicaean creed

2) the doctrine of the trinity

3) the Bible (the Bible did not come out of thin air)

A lot of stuff went on at that council

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 30 Dec 2016 21:01:07 -0800, T wrote:
What are you referring to when you say "the
authority of the church"?

I am referring to the Church that was present at the
First Council of Nicaea (today it is called the
Orthodox Church).

Specifically the authority over the bible:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_...Biblical_canon

Three of the Councils great accomplishments were

1) the Nicaean creed
2) the doctrine of the trinity
3) the Bible (the Bible did not come out of thin air)
A lot of stuff went on at that council

For some reason the Bible I've read doesn't say all the same things
as the Bible you read. I'm not Catholic, so I've never seen a
Catholic Bible.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 30 Dec 2016 20:41:15 -0800, T wrote:
Glory be to God!

This post is to long for me to respond sufficiently to every point of
discussion all at once. I'll try to respond later to individual
comments.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/30/2016 09:08 PM, Muggles wrote:
On Fri, 30 Dec 2016 21:01:07 -0800, T wrote:
What are you referring to when you say "the
authority of the church"?

I am referring to the Church that was present at the
First Council of Nicaea (today it is called the
Orthodox Church).

Specifically the authority over the bible:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_...Biblical_canon

Three of the Councils great accomplishments were

1) the Nicaean creed
2) the doctrine of the trinity
3) the Bible (the Bible did not come out of thin air)
A lot of stuff went on at that council

For some reason the Bible I've read doesn't say all the same things as
the Bible you read. I'm not Catholic, so I've never seen a Catholic Bible.

I am not Catholic either. They were part of our church for
the first 1000 year, then they went off on their own.

If you find something different, quote me the verse and the
edition of the Bible so I can see what is different.

It helps that my church wrote the Bible, well "compiled"
it. We did not write the Old Testament. All of the writers
in the new testament were member of my church. We know
what is suppose to be in it.

By the way, the Lord prayer "lead us not into temptation"
is a misinterpretation. The Lord doesn't tempt anyone;
that is Satin's job. A better interpretation is
"let us not 'yield' into temptation". In other word, keep
us out of trouble.

Glory be to God!
-T

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31/12/2016 05:20, T wrote:
[...]

If your god created everything, then that means he created Satan.
Now WHY would he create something so evil?
If he didn't create satan, that implies that Satan had equal powers to
your god and had a hand in creation.
Also if your god was so powerful and clever to give everyone free will,
then why did he not create *goodwill* in everyone?
If I was a god, I would make *all* humans to be good people.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/30/2016 02:27 PM, Muggles wrote:

I can't find any scripture that tells us to ask people
who have passed away to pray for us. Jesus is
supposed to be our intercessor when it comes to
that side... I haven't come across scripture that
says the dead in Christ have access to the living, or
vice versa.

Hi Maggie,

Hi Todd..

Do you believe in the Trinity?

I do.

The word "Trinity" is a Latin word and there is not one
single word of Latin in the Bible. The Trinity came
out of the same Nicaean council that compiled the
Bible and the Nicaean Creed.

"Trinity" just describes something that is found in the Bible: the
father, son, and holy spirit. It doesn't matter if the origin of the
word is Latin or a Hebrew word. It describes something actually in the
Bible.

But there were* (and still are**) bodies that call themselves
"Christian" and read the same Bible but deny the doctrine of the
Trinity: some see Father, Son and Holy Spirit as simply different names
for the same single "person"; others see them as time-differentiated
manifestations of God: formerly he was the Father, Jesus
revealed/manifested him as the Son, and now he is the Holy Spirit.

* The Nicene Creed was largely a response to the teachings of Arius, who
held that "the Son" is merely a created being -- the highest created
being, but nevertheless only a creation and not himself God. The
"Jehovah's Witnesses" are prominent modern heirs of Arius.

** The United Pentecostal Church is a contemporary non-Trinitarian
Protestant body.

Perce

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 31 Dec 2016 10:29:41 -0000, Bod wrote:

On 31/12/2016 05:20, T wrote:
[...]

Satan is god's wife. Woman are evil.

--
What does a married man say after sex?
Don't tell my wife.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 30 Dec 2016 21:20:45 -0800, T wrote:
If you find something different, quote me the verse
and the edition of the Bible so I can see what is
different.

The part about paying to saints isn't in any Bible I've read.

It helps that my church wrote the Bible, well
"compiled" it. We did not write the Old Testament.
All of the writers in the new testament were member
of my church. We know what is suppose to be in it.

I always thought God's church were all believers - not any specific
group or denomination.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31/12/2016 05:20, T wrote:
[...]

Stupid comment. Can't be true, if anything my wife is an angel.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31/12/2016 05:20, T wrote:
[...]

She just wants you to think that.

--
What is it when a man talks nasty to a woman?
Sexual Harassment.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31/12/2016 05:20, T wrote:
[...]

Go and take your medicine.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31/12/2016 05:20, T wrote:
[...]

Think of a woman as a spy. Everything is calculated.

--
The planet Neptune has barely completed one orbit since it was discovered in 1846.
Pluto hasn't completed a full orbit since its discovery, and won't until March 23, 2178.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/31/2016 02:14 AM, Bod wrote:
You *hope* :-)

No hoping about it. The Lord is active in my life.
I do not believe is God because someone made a rational
argument that won me over. It is because I have a personal
relationship with him. Is still remember the times he
has spoken to me. If you are interested, I can describe it
to you.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/31/2016 09:38 AM, Percival P. Cassidy wrote:
[...]

I do know this. It saddens me. But, if they are following
the spirit of Jesus teachings, then it is of not much matter.
What is important is if God knows them (Whatsoever you
do unto the least of them, you do unto me).

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 31 Dec 2016 22:36:50 -0000, T wrote:

On 12/31/2016 02:14 AM, Bod wrote:
You *hope* :-)

No hoping about it. The Lord is active in my life.
I do not believe is God because someone made a rational
argument that won me over. It is because I have a personal
relationship with him. Is still remember the times he
has spoken to me. If you are interested, I can describe it
to you.

You're smoking illegal drugs, there is no other explanation for this stupidity.

--
For centuries, the English have had a love affair with all types of hunting. Early one morning, a fellow was blasting away at a clump of brush on a grouse hunt.
Suddenly an outraged gentleman appeared and said "See here old man, you almost shot my wife with that volley."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 31 Dec 2016 22:36:50 -0000, T wrote:

On 12/31/2016 02:14 AM, Bod wrote:
You *hope* :-)

No hoping about it. The Lord is active in my life.
I do not believe is God because someone made a rational
argument that won me over. It is because I have a personal
relationship with him. Is still remember the times he
has spoken to me. If you are interested, I can describe it
to you.

You're smoking illegal drugs, there is no other explanation for this
stupidity.

That is exactly what I would expect you to think.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 01 Jan 2017 00:11:32 -0000, T wrote:

On Sat, 31 Dec 2016 22:36:50 -0000, T wrote:

On 12/31/2016 02:14 AM, Bod wrote:
You *hope* :-)

No hoping about it. The Lord is active in my life.
I do not believe is God because someone made a rational
argument that won me over. It is because I have a personal
relationship with him. Is still remember the times he
has spoken to me. If you are interested, I can describe it
to you.

You're smoking illegal drugs, there is no other explanation for this
stupidity.

That is exactly what I would expect you to think.

People who believe in god are unable to think clearly. I therefore ignore your desire to expect.

--
Don't take life so seriously, it's not permanent.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Why are you reading that ****ing ****e? Are you a religious moron? Is it true that most Americans are so ****ing thick that they believe in a floaty light being instead of grasping reality?

--
How do you titillate an ocelot?
Oscillate its titalot.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Cut the religious **** you ****ing imbecile.

--
If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Yours in Christ,

Likewise

It is very entertaining when people debate fairy tales
in public. ;-)

Debate? We aren't debating. One day you'll realize it's not fairy
tales.

Fairy tales cover everything without proof.

--
A gang-member was holding his 8-month-old baby while his wife was in kitchen fixing lunch.
The baby murmured "mother".
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 01 Jan 2017 00:35:47 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

when it comes to that side... I haven't come across
scripture that says the dead in Christ have access
to the living, or vice versa.

Why are you reading that ****ing ****e? Are you a
religious moron?

I study... and I'm not religious. I'm spiritual. There's a difference.

Morons can't and don't know the difference.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 01 Jan 2017 00:11:32 -0000, T wrote:

On Sat, 31 Dec 2016 22:36:50 -0000, T wrote:

On 12/31/2016 02:14 AM, Bod wrote:
You *hope* :-)

No hoping about it. The Lord is active in my life.
I do not believe is God because someone made a rational
argument that won me over. It is because I have a personal
relationship with him. Is still remember the times he
has spoken to me. If you are interested, I can describe it
to you.

You're smoking illegal drugs, there is no other explanation for this
stupidity.

That is exactly what I would expect you to think.

People who believe in god are unable to think clearly. I therefore
ignore your desire to expect.

No problem. God love you James.

"desire to expect" is that a British term?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Cut the religious **** you ****ing imbecile.

Is someone forcing you to read it? Are you
tied to a chair and someone is reading religious
stuff to you? Do we need to call 911? Are they
drenching you with holy water and it stings like
****e?

James, just ignore what you don't want to read.

-T

OT - Liberation Day Han Woodworking 8 May 6th 11 03:45 AM
Where it all began..... Don Foreman Metalworking 75 December 21st 09 08:04 AM
Where it all began..... Ed Huntress Metalworking 1 December 5th 09 02:46 PM
Where it all began..... Lewis Hartswick Metalworking 1 December 4th 09 01:54 AM