Posted to alt.home.repair
KOS KOS is offline

Default Old Thermador Oven- model MSC228 (25 years old) Need knobs

Hi, I have a Thermador MSC228 double oven.. I need replacement knobs,
I tried repair clinic. they dont have any.. Does anyone know where I
can find replacement knobs? I tried the generic h.depot , they dont
work thanks
KOS
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 22, 2:38*pm, KOS wrote:
Hi, I have a Thermador MSC228 double oven.. I need replacement knobs,
I tried repair clinic. they dont have any.. Does anyone know where I
can find replacement knobs? *I tried the generic h.depot , they dont
work thanks
KOS

Do you have any pictures?????
Posted to alt.home.repair
KOS KOS is offline

On Feb 22, 4:08*pm, "hr(bob) "
wrote:
On Feb 22, 2:38*pm, KOS wrote:

Hi, I have a Thermador MSC228 double oven.. I need replacement knobs,
I tried repair clinic. they dont have any.. Does anyone know where I
can find replacement knobs? *I tried the generic h.depot , they dont
work thanks
KOS

Do you have any pictures?????

this is a photo from repairclinic. this is one of the knobs i need.. i
also need the ones that have the 200 degrees, 250 etc,,,,
http://www.repairclinic.com/SSPartDe...PartID=1025856
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/22/2010 04:11 PM, KOS wrote:
On Feb 22, 4:08 pm, "hr(bob)
wrote:
On Feb 22, 2:38 pm, wrote:

Hi, I have a Thermador MSC228 double oven.. I need replacement knobs,
I tried repair clinic. they dont have any.. Does anyone know where I
can find replacement knobs? I tried the generic h.depot , they dont
work thanks
KOS

Do you have any pictures?????

this is a photo from repairclinic. this is one of the knobs i need.. i
also need the ones that have the 200 degrees, 250 etc,,,,
http://www.repairclinic.com/SSPartDe...PartID=1025856

I didn't bother to look up your oven, but I have purchased several
replacement items for my ancient Modern Maid range from partselect.com -
in fact just got a new grease filter last week, old one finally fell
apart when I washed it

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel
Posted to alt.home.repair

http://www.repairclinic.com/SSPartDe...8-%3d%3di10258....

I didn't bother to look up your oven, but I have purchased several
replacement items for my ancient Modern Maid range from partselect.com -
in fact just got a new grease filter last week, old one finally fell
apart when I washed it

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.http://members.cox.net/njnagel

I got some replacement knobs at my local hardware store.

Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to hr(bob) hofmann, Leah G wrote:
Any luck? I moved into a house with this oven and would like to replace the
thermostat and selector knobs.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...bs-426496-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to KOS, Leah G wrote:
Did you ever find the knobs? I am looking for them too.!

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...bs-426496-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 15 Dec 2017 18:44:04 GMT, Leah G
m wrote:

replying to hr(bob) hofmann, Leah G wrote:
Any luck? I moved into a house with this oven and would like to replace the
thermostat and selector knobs.

hr bob left long ago. You don't say gas or electric, but either way,
you'll have a much easier time getting knobs that finding and replacing
the oven thermostat. What's wrong with the current one?