Old Thermador Oven- model MSC228 (25 years old) Need knobs

Old February 22nd 10, 08:38 PM posted to alt.home.repair
KOS

Default Old Thermador Oven- model MSC228 (25 years old) Need knobs

Hi, I have a Thermador MSC228 double oven.. I need replacement knobs,
I tried repair clinic. they dont have any.. Does anyone know where I
can find replacement knobs? I tried the generic h.depot , they dont
work thanks
KOS
Old February 22nd 10, 09:08 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 22, 2:38*pm, KOS wrote:
Hi, I have a Thermador MSC228 double oven.. I need replacement knobs,
I tried repair clinic. they dont have any.. Does anyone know where I
can find replacement knobs? *I tried the generic h.depot , they dont
work thanks
KOS

Do you have any pictures?????
Old February 22nd 10, 09:11 PM posted to alt.home.repair
KOS

On Feb 22, 4:08*pm, "hr(bob) "
wrote:
On Feb 22, 2:38*pm, KOS wrote:

Hi, I have a Thermador MSC228 double oven.. I need replacement knobs,
I tried repair clinic. they dont have any.. Does anyone know where I
can find replacement knobs? *I tried the generic h.depot , they dont
work thanks
KOS

Do you have any pictures?????

this is a photo from repairclinic. this is one of the knobs i need.. i
also need the ones that have the 200 degrees, 250 etc,,,,
http://www.repairclinic.com/SSPartDe...PartID=1025856
Old February 22nd 10, 11:36 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/22/2010 04:11 PM, KOS wrote:
On Feb 22, 4:08 pm, "hr(bob)
wrote:
On Feb 22, 2:38 pm, wrote:

Hi, I have a Thermador MSC228 double oven.. I need replacement knobs,
I tried repair clinic. they dont have any.. Does anyone know where I
can find replacement knobs? I tried the generic h.depot , they dont
work thanks
KOS

Do you have any pictures?????

this is a photo from repairclinic. this is one of the knobs i need.. i
also need the ones that have the 200 degrees, 250 etc,,,,
http://www.repairclinic.com/SSPartDe...PartID=1025856

I didn't bother to look up your oven, but I have purchased several
replacement items for my ancient Modern Maid range from partselect.com -
in fact just got a new grease filter last week, old one finally fell
apart when I washed it

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel
Old February 23rd 10, 12:48 AM posted to alt.home.repair

http://www.repairclinic.com/SSPartDe...8-%3d%3di10258....

I didn't bother to look up your oven, but I have purchased several
replacement items for my ancient Modern Maid range from partselect.com -
in fact just got a new grease filter last week, old one finally fell
apart when I washed it

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.http://members.cox.net/njnagel

I got some replacement knobs at my local hardware store.