Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Roy Moore arrives on horseback to cast vote

.... nice horses

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5677889191001/?playlist_id=2114913880001#sp=show-clips

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/12/2017 6:46 PM, Oren wrote:

... nice horses

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5677889191001/?playlist_id=2114913880001#sp=show-clips

You can see the horse's ass too.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/12/2017 5:52 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 12/12/2017 6:46 PM, Oren wrote:

... nice horses

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5677889191001/?playlist_id=2114913880001#sp=show-clips

You can see the horse's ass too.

LOL.

He sure does not seem be be an experienced horseman.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, December 12, 2017 at 6:58:58 PM UTC-5, philo wrote:
On 12/12/2017 5:52 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 12/12/2017 6:46 PM, Oren wrote:

... nice horses

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5677889191001/?playlist_id=2114913880001#sp=show-clips

You can see the horse's ass too.

LOL.

He sure does not seem be be an experienced horseman.

NY Times has an interesting chart that shows realtime, the areas still
left to report. Right now Moore is ahead by 4.6%, with 71% counted,
but almost all the
GOP strong areas have been counted, while Birmingham, Mongomery, the
big Democrat strongholds are still to be counted. NY TImes is confident
Jones will win. We'll see.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/12/2017 8:54 PM, trader_4 wrote:

snip

He sure does not seem be be an experienced horseman.

NY Times has an interesting chart that shows realtime, the areas still
left to report. Right now Moore is ahead by 4.6%, with 71% counted,
but almost all the
GOP strong areas have been counted, while Birmingham, Mongomery, the
big Democrat strongholds are still to be counted. NY TImes is confident
Jones will win. We'll see.

WOW. I am surprised Jones won.

I am glad.

Let's face it, Moore is a sleaze. Even when I was 18/19 years old I knew
better than to date a 16 year old.

I was horny and not too bright, but still knew better.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/13/2017 9:19 AM, philo wrote:
On 12/12/2017 8:54 PM, trader_4 wrote:

snip

He sure does not seem be be an experienced horseman.

NY Times has an interesting chart that shows realtime, the areas still
left to report.Â* Right now Moore is ahead by 4.6%, with 71% counted,
but almost all the
GOP strong areas have been counted, while Birmingham, Mongomery, the
big Democrat strongholds are still to be counted.Â* NY TImes is confident
Jones will win.Â*Â* We'll see.

WOW. I am surprised Jones won.

I am glad.

Let's face it, Moore is a sleaze. Even when I was 18/19 years old I knew
better than to date a 16 year old.

I was horny and not too bright, but still knew better.

Probably best he lost but no question that liberal media did a hit job
on him. Maybe he did what they say but it was 40 years ago without
physical evidence and we know that people lie.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/13/2017 8:27 AM, Frank wrote:

Let's face it, Moore is a sleaze. Even when I was 18/19 years old I
knew better than to date a 16 year old.

I was horny and not too bright, but still knew better.

Probably best he lost but no question that liberal media did a hit job
on him.Â* Maybe he did what they say but it was 40 years ago without
physical evidence and we know that people lie.

But he did admit to dating 16 year old girls, that is a fact.

Also a fact , he was banned from the shopping center for prowling.

Not the type of person I'd want for an elected official.

Like I said before, as dumb as I was I knew better than to mess with 16
year old girls even when I was 18
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/13/2017 9:54 AM, philo wrote:
On 12/13/2017 8:27 AM, Frank wrote:

Let's face it, Moore is a sleaze. Even when I was 18/19 years old I
knew better than to date a 16 year old.

I was horny and not too bright, but still knew better.

Probably best he lost but no question that liberal media did a hit job
on him.Â* Maybe he did what they say but it was 40 years ago without
physical evidence and we know that people lie.

But he did admit to dating 16 year old girls, that is a fact.

Also a fact , he was banned from the shopping center for prowling.

Not the type of person I'd want for an elected official.

Like I said before, as dumb as I was I knew better than to mess with 16
year old girls even when I was 18

Not good but over 40 years ago it might not have been frowned upon. I
recall years ago you could marry a 15 year old girl in Elkton, MD.

I recall when I was young there were some young teenage girls that were
real buzzsaws. They do mature faster than us. A teacher once told our
class that he met a beautiful girl at the beach and made a date with her
for the evening. When he came to pick her up she was staying with her
parents and was only 14. He left without her. When I was 20 I went out
with an 18 year old girl that was too much for me. I found later that
she was a mother.

I'm sure other guys have made mistakes too.

Some of the pundits have given other reasons why they don't like Moore
but they were not about this. Hopefully the tax bill will pass before
the new liberal takes office.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/13/2017 11:04 AM, Frank wrote:

snip
s have made mistakes too.

Some of the pundits have given other reasons why they don't like Moore
but they were not about this.Â* Hopefully the tax bill will pass before
the new liberal takes office.

As a Democrat, there is little Trump has proposed that I agree with, but
can go along with his views on the estate tax.

That said, a tax plan that increases the deficit is a very poor idea.

I always thought of Republicans as fiscally conservative.

Times sure have changed.

Even more troubling is the "Russia is our good buddy" syndrome.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/13/2017 12:37 PM, philo wrote:
On 12/13/2017 11:04 AM, Frank wrote:

snip
s have made mistakes too.

Some of the pundits have given other reasons why they don't like Moore
but they were not about this.Â* Hopefully the tax bill will pass before
the new liberal takes office.

As a Democrat, there is little Trump has proposed that I agree with, but
can go along with his views on the estate tax.

That said, a tax plan that increases the deficit is a very poor idea.

I always thought of Republicans as fiscally conservative.

Times sure have changed.

Even more troubling is the "Russia is our good buddy" syndrome.

As a Democrat, Kennedy wanted to lower taxes and actually get more money
from private sector increase in productivity. Today he might be a
conservative. Today's conservatives want to shrink government and spend
less. After all it is the people's money and not the government's
money. Government expects the people to do with less but that is not in
their playbook. I agree that a lot of Republicans are not fiscally
conservative and they are part of the swamp we want to drain.

Bull**** that Trump thinks Russia is our good buddy. He realizes that
we have to live with them and seek common goals. Now with defeat of
Isis with our help Russia is talking about leaving Syria.

I was a Democrat up until the time I had a full time job, was married
with three kids and observed 40% of my income going to the government.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/13/2017 12:48 PM, Frank wrote:
On 12/13/2017 12:37 PM, philo wrote:
On 12/13/2017 11:04 AM, Frank wrote:

snip
s have made mistakes too.

Some of the pundits have given other reasons why they don't like
Moore but they were not about this.Â* Hopefully the tax bill will pass
before the new liberal takes office.

As a Democrat, there is little Trump has proposed that I agree with,
but can go along with his views on the estate tax.

That said, a tax plan that increases the deficit is a very poor idea.

I always thought of Republicans as fiscally conservative.

Times sure have changed.

Even more troubling is the "Russia is our good buddy" syndrome.

As a Democrat, Kennedy wanted to lower taxes and actually get more money
from private sector increase in productivity.Â* Today he might be a
conservative.Â* Today's conservatives want to shrink government and spend
less.Â* After all it is the people's money and not the government's
money.Â* Government expects the people to do with less but that is not in
their playbook.Â* I agree that a lot of Republicans are not fiscally
conservative and they are part of the swamp we want to drain.

Bull**** that Trump thinks Russia is our good buddy.Â* He realizes that
we have to live with them and seek common goals.Â* Now with defeat of
Isis with our help Russia is talking about leaving Syria.

I was a Democrat up until the time I had a full time job, was married
with three kids and observed 40% of my income going to the government.

Yeah, understandable.

I don't mind paying taxes, but hate to see the money just plain wasted.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/13/2017 12:37 PM, philo wrote:

As a Democrat, there is little Trump has proposed that I agree with, but
can go along with his views on the estate tax.

That said, a tax plan that increases the deficit is a very poor idea.

I always thought of Republicans as fiscally conservative.

Times sure have changed.

The tax code needs change but I'm not sure this is the right one for the
same reason. If you want to cut tax income, you should also cut
spending. We can run our household at a deficit for a year or two, but
eventually it causes big problems.

Also remember the personal tax break we may get is temporary and will
expire

Even more troubling is the "Russia is our good buddy" syndrome.

We can be friendly, but not lower our standards to do so. Putin must be
so happy watching.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 12 Dec 2017 17:58:55 -0600, philo wrote:

On 12/12/2017 5:52 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 12/12/2017 6:46 PM, Oren wrote:

... nice horses

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5677889191001/?playlist_id=2114913880001#sp=show-clips

You can see the horse's ass too.

LOL.

He sure does not seem be be an experienced horseman.

You can't be a cowboy unless you step in some ****.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 13 Dec 2017 08:54:45 -0600, philo wrote:

Like I said before, as dumb as I was I knew better than to mess with 16
year old girls even when I was 18

Florida used to or still has a "statutory rape" law for a certain
cases. If rape was not alleged or the act was not reported, the state
could still charge one with rape.

Young boys get raped by older women and nobody complains. That was
before government school teachers seducing innocent willing young
fellers.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, December 13, 2017 at 9:54:53 AM UTC-5, philo wrote:
On 12/13/2017 8:27 AM, Frank wrote:

Let's face it, Moore is a sleaze. Even when I was 18/19 years old I
knew better than to date a 16 year old.

I was horny and not too bright, but still knew better.

Probably best he lost but no question that liberal media did a hit job
on him.Â* Maybe he did what they say but it was 40 years ago without
physical evidence and we know that people lie.

But he did admit to dating 16 year old girls, that is a fact.

I don't believe that's true. He never directly said he didn, he just said things like, "I never dated underage women, I never dated anyone without her mother's permission, etc. People can draw their own conclusions. But if I was accused of dating high school girls when I was in my 30s, I would simply deny it completely, totally, never happened.

Also a fact , he was banned from the shopping center for prowling.

Again, in fairness, it's not a fact. There is no official document, it was 40 years ago. You have quite a few people saying that happened, he denies it and others involved with the mall at the time say they never heard about it

Not the type of person I'd want for an elected official.

I agree there is enough smoke for me too, but that's what it is, smoke, not a smoking gun. That one of the main accusers admitted to doctoring the evidence didn't help.

Like I said before, as dumb as I was I knew better than to mess with 16
year old girls even when I was 18

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, December 13, 2017 at 1:48:56 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 12/13/2017 12:37 PM, philo wrote:
On 12/13/2017 11:04 AM, Frank wrote:

snip
s have made mistakes too.

Some of the pundits have given other reasons why they don't like Moore
but they were not about this.Â* Hopefully the tax bill will pass before
the new liberal takes office.

As a Democrat, there is little Trump has proposed that I agree with, but
can go along with his views on the estate tax.

That said, a tax plan that increases the deficit is a very poor idea.

I always thought of Republicans as fiscally conservative.

Times sure have changed.

Even more troubling is the "Russia is our good buddy" syndrome.

As a Democrat, Kennedy wanted to lower taxes and actually get more money
from private sector increase in productivity. Today he might be a
conservative.

The problem with the GOP today is that they think any tax cut, anytime, is a good idea. What was the tax rate when JFK cut them? Probably 70 or 90 percent top rate. When Reagan cut them, the top rate was 70%. When it s 39%, it's a different story. Today's rates are far closer to the rates *after* Reagan's cuts, than to those before he cut them. The Ladder Curve says there is an optimum tax rate that maximizes revenue and if you deviate higher or lower, the govt winds up with less revenue.

Today's conservatives want to shrink government and spend
less. After all it is the people's money and not the government's
money. Government expects the people to do with less but that is not in
their playbook. I agree that a lot of Republicans are not fiscally
conservative and they are part of the swamp we want to drain.

What's Trump done so far? Where are the cuts?

Bull**** that Trump thinks Russia is our good buddy.

No, that in fact has been his consistent and bizarre position from the start of his campaign. Instead of talking about Ukraine, Crimea, MH17, and what a murderous dictator Putin is, he's spoken only favorably of him. One of the good reasons people want to know more about Trump and Russia.

He realizes that
we have to live with them and seek common goals. Now with defeat of
Isis with our help Russia is talking about leaving Syria.

I was a Democrat up until the time I had a full time job, was married
with three kids and observed 40% of my income going to the government.

I'm concerned about taxes and the size of govt too. I'm just not willing to sell out my morals to a bigoted, nasty, divisive clown to try to get it. And I predict the result of Trump and the trumpets will be a backlash that will produce exactly the opposite. You may have had a preview last night.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 13 Dec 2017 13:11:48 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

I agree there is enough smoke for me too, but that's what it is, smoke, not a smoking gun. That one of the main accusers admitted to doctoring the evidence didn't help.

The man survived how many years in Alabama politics, how many
elections, how many official offices and ~30 days before a Senate
special, special election he is accused?

I smell a pole-cat and it stinks.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, December 13, 2017 at 12:48:56 PM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
[...]

Young people are supposed to be Liberals, that's their job until they get an actual job and the conversion process to Conservative begins. Young people are conservative larvae and under normal circumstances metamorphosize into Conservatives. People who fail to make the change as they age continue to be maggots. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Changed Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, December 13, 2017 at 2:48:43 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 12/13/2017 12:37 PM, philo wrote:

As a Democrat, there is little Trump has proposed that I agree with, but
can go along with his views on the estate tax.

That said, a tax plan that increases the deficit is a very poor idea.

I always thought of Republicans as fiscally conservative.

Times sure have changed.

The tax code needs change but I'm not sure this is the right one for the
same reason. If you want to cut tax income, you should also cut
spending. We can run our household at a deficit for a year or two, but
eventually it causes big problems.

Also remember the personal tax break we may get is temporary and will
expire

+1

And we can't see what the impact to trump's taxes will be, because he won't release them. IDK what the final bill has, but the house bill has a 25% rate for subchapter s corp income that is passed through to the owners. That would take Trump from the 40% bracket to 25% because that's how most of his business is organized.

Even more troubling is the "Russia is our good buddy" syndrome.

We can be friendly, but not lower our standards to do so. Putin must be
so happy watching.

Exactly. The Russians are getting exactly what they want.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/13/2017 1:48 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 12/13/2017 12:37 PM, philo wrote:

As a Democrat, there is little Trump has proposed that I agree with,
but can go along with his views on the estate tax.

That said, a tax plan that increases the deficit is a very poor idea.

I always thought of Republicans as fiscally conservative.

Times sure have changed.

The tax code needs change but I'm not sure this is the right one for the
same reason.Â* If you want to cut tax income, you should also cut
spending.Â* We can run our household at a deficit for a year or two, but
eventually it causes big problems.

Exactly!

Also remember the personal tax break we may get is temporary and will
expire

Even more troubling is the "Russia is our good buddy" syndrome.

We can be friendly, but not lower our standards to do so.Â* Putin must be
so happy watching.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/13/2017 5:39 PM, philo wrote:
[...]

anytime, is a good idea.Â* What was the tax rate when JFK cut them?
Probably 70 or 90 percent top rate.Â* When Reagan cut them, the top
rate was 70%.Â* When it s 39%, it's a different story.Â* Today's rates
are far closer to the rates *after* Reagan's cuts, than to those
before he cut them.Â* The Ladder Curve says there is an optimum tax
rate that maximizes revenue and if you deviate higher or lower, the
govt winds up with less revenue.

Today's conservatives want to shrink government and spend
less.Â* After all it is the people's money and not the government's
money.Â* Government expects the people to do with less but that is not in
their playbook.Â* I agree that a lot of Republicans are not fiscally
conservative and they are part of the swamp we want to drain.

What's Trump done so far?Â* Where are the cuts?

Bull**** that Trump thinks Russia is our good buddy.

No, that in fact has been his consistent and bizarre position from the
start of his campaign.Â* Instead of talking about Ukraine, Crimea,
MH17, and what a murderous dictator Putin is, he's spoken only
favorably of him.Â* One of the good reasons people want to know more
about Trump and Russia.

He realizes that
we have to live with them and seek common goals.Â* Now with defeat of
Isis with our help Russia is talking about leaving Syria.

I was a Democrat up until the time I had a full time job, was married
with three kids and observed 40% of my income going to the government.

I'm concerned about taxes and the size of govt too. I'm just not
willing to sell out my morals to a bigoted, nasty, divisive clown to
try to get it.Â* And I predict the result of Trump and the trumpets
will be a backlash that will produce exactly the opposite.Â* You may
have had a preview last night.

Agreed!!!

My mother used to say, "Would you cut off your nose to spite your face."
Apparently our resident traitor would.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/13/17 6:27 AM, Frank wrote:
[...]

even wannabe senators
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, December 13, 2017 at 6:56:21 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
[...]

Funny, the way I see it, that's pretty much what you trumpets did. You sold your souls to the devil. You traded real conservatism for an immature, mental, nasty, divisive jerk who's a bad caricature of what libs would like people to believe all conservatives are like. You did it for no reason, there were 16 other GOP candidates who were decent, honest, sane and competent. But you had to have the reality TV star, even as he openly exhibited his mental and despicable behavior. In the end, it's likely to cost us the whole ballgame, with conservatives discredited for a generation, maybe forever.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 13 Dec 2017 12:30:46 -0800, Oren wrote:

On Tue, 12 Dec 2017 17:58:55 -0600, philo wrote:

On 12/12/2017 5:52 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 12/12/2017 6:46 PM, Oren wrote:

... nice horses

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5677889191001/?playlist_id=2114913880001#sp=show-clips

You can see the horse's ass too.

LOL.

He sure does not seem be be an experienced horseman.

You can't be a cowboy unless you step in some ****.

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/roy-moore-horseback.jpg

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/13/2017 01:30 PM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 12 Dec 2017 17:58:55 -0600, philo wrote:

On 12/12/2017 5:52 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 12/12/2017 6:46 PM, Oren wrote:

... nice horses

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5677889191001/?playlist_id=2114913880001#sp=show-clips

You can see the horse's ass too.

LOL.

He sure does not seem be be an experienced horseman.

You can't be a cowboy unless you step in some ****.

That's one thing that can be said about Jon Tester, one of our Senators.
He does know a pile of horse**** when he sees it. He's not too bad for a
Democrat but then Montana Democrats tend to be to the right of most of
the RINOs.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I agree there is enough smoke for me too, but that's what it is, smoke, not a smoking gun. That one of the main accusers admitted to doctoring the evidence didn't help.

The man survived how many years in Alabama politics, how many
elections, how many official offices and ~30 days before a Senate
special, special election he is accused?

I smell a pole-cat and it stinks.

A whole posse of them and that appropriately named Allred thing is their
den mother.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I agree there is enough smoke for me too, but that's what it is, smoke, not a smoking gun. That one of the main accusers admitted to doctoring the evidence didn't help.

The man survived how many years in Alabama politics, how many
elections, how many official offices and ~30 days before a Senate
special, special election he is accused?

I smell a pole-cat and it stinks.

How many decades did Bill Cosby survive? Matt Lauer? Harvey Weinstein? Or many others? You think just maybe they didn't come forward because they knew the DA or judge would deny it, destroy them, call them liars and pepper like you would believe them? Of course we know if the allegations were against a democrat, why then you'd be dancing to a very different tune.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/13/2017 6:52 PM, ZZyXX wrote:

Probably best he lost but no question that liberal media did a hit job
on him.Â* Maybe he did what they say but it was 40 years ago without
physical evidence and we know that people lie.

even wannabe senators

It all balances out though, Franken got his too

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I agree there is enough smoke for me too, but that's what it is, smoke, not a smoking gun. That one of the main accusers admitted to doctoring the evidence didn't help.

The man survived how many years in Alabama politics, how many
elections, how many official offices and ~30 days before a Senate
special, special election he is accused?

I smell a pole-cat and it stinks.

How many decades did Bill Cosby survive? Matt Lauer? Harvey Weinstein? Or many others? You think just maybe they didn't come forward because they knew the DA or judge would deny it, destroy them, call them liars and pepper like you would believe them? Of course we know if the allegations were against a democrat, why then you'd be dancing to a very different tune.

Roy Moore seemed to have willing relationships with girls who were for
the most part above the legal age in Alabama (16) and we have not
heard any Moms saying they did not know about it or disapproved. My
guess is they thought a lawyer with a government job was quite the
catch.
It was better than being knocked up by a drop out who works at a gas
station. (Although in 1974 knowing someone at a gas station had it's
own value)
That is not why we should think Moore was an asshole and not why he
was fired as a judge.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 13 Dec 2017 21:36:03 -0700, rbowman
wrote:

On 12/13/2017 01:30 PM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 12 Dec 2017 17:58:55 -0600, philo wrote:

On 12/12/2017 5:52 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 12/12/2017 6:46 PM, Oren wrote:

... nice horses

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5677889191001/?playlist_id=2114913880001#sp=show-clips

You can see the horse's ass too.

LOL.

He sure does not seem be be an experienced horseman.

You can't be a cowboy unless you step in some ****.

That's one thing that can be said about Jon Tester, one of our Senators.
He does know a pile of horse**** when he sees it. He's not too bad for a
Democrat but then Montana Democrats tend to be to the right of most of
the RINOs.

Montana is a completely different world than New Yawk City and the
Left Coast. Things are just different. You guys have big skys.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

On Tue, 12 Dec 2017 17:58:55 -0600, philo wrote:

On 12/12/2017 5:52 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 12/12/2017 6:46 PM, Oren wrote:

... nice horses

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5677889191001/?playlist_id=2114913880001#sp=show-clips

You can see the horse's ass too.

LOL.

He sure does not seem be be an experienced horseman.

You can't be a cowboy unless you step in some ****.

I think this horse have left the barn...

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 12/13/2017 01:30 PM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 12 Dec 2017 17:58:55 -0600, philo wrote:

On 12/12/2017 5:52 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 12/12/2017 6:46 PM, Oren wrote:

... nice horses

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5677889191001/?playlist_id=2114913880001#sp=show-clips

You can see the horse's ass too.

LOL.

He sure does not seem be be an experienced horseman.

You can't be a cowboy unless you step in some ****.

That's one thing that can be said about Jon Tester, one of our Senators.
He does know a pile of horse**** when he sees it. He's not too bad for a
Democrat but then Montana Democrats tend to be to the right of most of
the RINOs.

Montana is a completely different world than New Yawk City and the
Left Coast. Things are just different. You guys have big skys.

Thanks the Gods... I grew up about 150 miles north of Sodom on the
Hudson and there is a reason I left the area close to 50 years ago.
Besides all the real jobs going elsewhere, that is.

Most people upstate, and I mean north of Albany not the slums along the
Mohawk, would like to see Sodom-on-the-Hudson drift out to sea.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/13/2017 3:37 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

snip

Young people are supposed to be Liberals, that's their job until they get an actual job and the conversion process to Conservative begins. Young people are conservative larvae and under normal circumstances metamorphosize into Conservatives. People who fail to make the change as they age continue to be maggots. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Changed Monster

I am still absolutely a Democrat, but certainly a lot more conservative
than when I was a college student.

I got my first job when I was 16, and even when I retired five years
ago, continued doing the volunteer work I had been doing for the
previous dozen years or so.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/14/2017 9:20 AM, wrote:

snip
[...]

Just because his relations with essentially children may have been
legal, it seems quite sleazy to me. Not the type of moral fiber for a
judge. But you made a good point, be broke or failed to uphold the law
and that is absolutely wrong , especially for a judge.

Most judges would say that, "If you don't like the law, the work to
change it...but it must be upheld."

He did not do that so I am glad he was not elected.

Though it was a close call, the fact that it was Alabama is highly
significant.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 8:25:59 AM UTC-5, philo wrote:
On 12/14/2017 9:20 AM, wrote:

snip
[...]

He also won't concede. There was about 10K vote difference, 3X what
would require a mandatory recount. The remaining ballots that weren't
counted were write ins. Now, who do you think almost all of those
are for? Roy Moore, who was on the ballot or somebody else?
Nuff said.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/15/2017 10:32 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 8:25:59 AM UTC-5, philo wrote:
On 12/14/2017 9:20 AM, wrote:

snip
[...]

Losers are bad enough but sore losers are something else entirely.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/13/2017 11:48 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 12/13/2017 12:37 PM, philo wrote:

As a Democrat, there is little Trump has proposed that I agree with,
but can go along with his views on the estate tax.

That said, a tax plan that increases the deficit is a very poor idea.

I always thought of Republicans as fiscally conservative.

Times sure have changed.

The tax code needs change but I'm not sure this is the right one for the
same reason.Â* If you want to cut tax income, you should also cut
spending.Â* We can run our household at a deficit for a year or two, but
eventually it causes big problems.

Also remember the personal tax break we may get is temporary and will
expire

And all the huge breaks for corporations ans the ultra rich are forever.
Only the breaks for the working man end in a few years.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 7:21:10 AM UTC-6, philo wrote:
On 12/13/2017 3:37 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

snip

Young people are supposed to be Liberals, that's their job until they get an actual job and the conversion process to Conservative begins. Young people are conservative larvae and under normal circumstances metamorphosize into Conservatives. People who fail to make the change as they age continue to be maggots. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Changed Monster

I am still absolutely a Democrat, but certainly a lot more conservative
than when I was a college student.

I got my first job when I was 16, and even when I retired five years
ago, continued doing the volunteer work I had been doing for the
previous dozen years or so.

You can be a Conservative Democrat. Good on you for the volunteer work. I know a lot of wonderful people of all political persuasions who donate money, stuff and their time to help others. I've had some great people from faith-based organizations help me out. I helped out a lot of churches when I was able-bodied even though I didn't share their faith. They were simply nice people who cared about others which is why I was glad to help them. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Grateful Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 7:54:12 AM UTC-6, BurfordTJustice wrote:
You retired cause you are a gimp.

Your wife still works and you soak up all the free **** you can get.

Hey! Don't be mean to philo, he's a nice guy. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Protective Monster