Posted to alt.home.repair

Default A fly got in my house

A fly got in my house and its driving me crazy. I cant even get any
sleep. I am considering moving, but I have a years lease that dont
expire until January 1. I wont be able to tolerate this fly that long.
What can I do?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Play music the fly doesn't like. Is it a
black fly or a white fly? Really totally
loud music. If the fly is black, try
classical symphonic. If the fly is white,
try rap and jive music.

And if it's a fruit fly? No Judy Garland, I suppose.