Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Somebody was looking for a cheapo circular saw

Day late and a $ short but here's a HF coupon to get their $40 one for $28.

Other couponf for 11/16-11/22 as well.

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/...ke ycode=0000
Posted to alt.home.repair

Red Green wrote:
Day late and a $ short but here's a HF coupon to get their $40 one for $28.

Other couponf for 11/16-11/22 as well.

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/...ke ycode=0000

The 18 volt cordless drill shown in the that ad is actually a pretty
decent drill for home/shop use. Two to three years ago they used to
occasionally have that same drill on sale for $19.99! I have three of
them, the first one the clutch is completely shot, the second one the
bearings are about shot, but the third one still works great. At the
$19.99 price you could just toss the drill when it went bad but keep the
battery and charger and still be ahead. All three of my batteries are
still working great. If I had a store closer I would probably grab
another one at $34.99.

Don
Posted to alt.home.repair

on 11/16/2009 8:05 PM (ET) Red Green wrote the following:
Day late and a $ short but here's a HF coupon to get their $40 one for $28.

Other couponf for 11/16-11/22 as well.

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/...ke ycode=0000

The coupon is only good when buying in their brick and mortar stores.
Unless you live very close to one of their stores, you'll spend more for
gas than the coupon is worth.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair

willshak wrote in
:

on 11/16/2009 8:05 PM (ET) Red Green wrote the following:
Day late and a $ short but here's a HF coupon to get their $40 one
for $28.

Other couponf for 11/16-11/22 as well.

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/....do?week=4709&
campaign=RetailA&page=4709_retailA.html&r=6731_615 867&cust=78080262025
&keycode=0000

The coupon is only good when buying in their brick and mortar stores.
Unless you live very close to one of their stores, you'll spend more
for gas than the coupon is worth.

Yep. Some people fall into that category.

Where I am now it's a few miles away. When in VT, none in the state at all.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 17, 11:00*am, Red Green wrote:
willshak wrote :

on 11/16/2009 8:05 PM (ET) Red Green wrote the following:
Day late and a $ short but here's a HF coupon to get their $40 one
for $28.

Other couponf for 11/16-11/22 as well.

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/....do?week=4709&
campaign=RetailA&page=4709_retailA.html&r=6731_615 867&cust=78080262025
&keycode=0000

The coupon is only good when buying in their brick and mortar stores.
Unless you live very close to one of their stores, you'll spend more
for gas than the coupon is worth.

Yep. Some people fall into that category.

Where I am now it's a few miles away. When in VT, none in the state at all.- Hide quoted text -

3.6 *and* 13.9 miles from my house. Maybe they should move one of them
to Vermont.

Posted to alt.home.repair

DerbyDad03 wrote in
:

On Nov 17, 11:00*am, Red Green wrote:
willshak wrote
innews:-7ednf5fUsFiKJ_WnZ2dnUVZ_gJ

:

on 11/16/2009 8:05 PM (ET) Red Green wrote the following:
Day late and a $ short but here's a HF coupon to get their $40 one
for $28.

Other couponf for 11/16-11/22 as well.

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/...on.do?week=470
9

&
campaign=RetailA&page=4709_retailA.html&r=6731_615 867&cust=780

80262025
&keycode=0000

The coupon is only good when buying in their brick and mortar
stores. Unless you live very close to one of their stores, you'll
spend more for gas than the coupon is worth.

Yep. Some people fall into that category.

Where I am now it's a few miles away. When in VT, none in the state
at al

l.- Hide quoted text -

3.6 *and* 13.9 miles from my house. Maybe they should move one of them
to Vermont.

The granola heads would fight it.