Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Harbor Freight free flash light

http://tinypic.com/r/6gv30z/4

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 16, 11:32*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
* *http://tinypic.com/r/6gv30z/4

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

A few months ago HD was selling a 6 pack of these flashlights with 18
non-alkaline batteries for $9.97. Free is good, but 6 for $10 ain't
bad either!

Now I've got 6 flashlights turning up everywhere when I don't need
one, but never where I want them to be when I do!
Posted to alt.home.repair

How much is it after the 20% off coupon?

Stormin Mormon wrote:
http://tinypic.com/r/6gv30z/4

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 16, 1:33*pm, "Bob F" wrote:
How much is it after the 20% off coupon?

Stormin Mormon wrote:
*http://tinypic.com/r/6gv30z/4- Hide quoted text -

"How much is it after the 20% off coupon?"

(0 - 20%) = (0 - 0 x 0.2) = (0 - 0) = (you'll confuse the cashier if
you hand her both coupons)

Besides, both coupons say you can't use it with any other discount.
You make the choice - free or 20% off $7.

It's your call.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
http://tinypic.com/r/6gv30z/4

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

A few months ago HD was selling a 6 pack of these flashlights with 18
non-alkaline batteries for $9.97. Free is good, but 6 for $10 ain't
bad either!

I just got a 2 pack for $3 using the latest coupon book.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
http://tinypic.com/r/6gv30z/4- Hide quoted text -

"How much is it after the 20% off coupon?"

(0 - 20%) = (0 - 0 x 0.2) = (0 - 0) = (you'll confuse the cashier if
you hand her both coupons)

Besides, both coupons say you can't use it with any other discount.
You make the choice - free or 20% off $7.

It's your call.

You take things way too seriously.

Beside, I couldn't read the fine print on that page.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
http://tinypic.com/r/6gv30z/4-Hide quoted text -

"How much is it after the 20% off coupon?"

(0 - 20%) = (0 - 0 x 0.2) = (0 - 0) = (you'll confuse the cashier if
you hand her both coupons)

Besides, both coupons say you can't use it with any other discount.
You make the choice - free or 20% off $7.

It's your call.

You take things way too seriously.

Beside, I couldn't read the fine print on that page.- Hide quoted text -

How serious could I have been being if my equation ended with:

= (you'll confuse the cashier if you hand her both coupons)

BTW, I simply pointed out the fine print before anybody else did. ;-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
http://tinypic.com/r/6gv30z/4

They've been giving away flashlights (with a coupon) for about a month now.
I have about six.

I've got to take back an unused chain hoist this week, so I'll pick up
another. Amazing, they'll give me $44 (for the hoist) AND a flashlight just
for entering their doors.

I actually used my son's chain hoist to lift the bed from my pickup so I
could replace the fuel sensor transmitter. The only attachment point that
would work was a sturdy limb from an oak tree in the front yard. Kind of
funny looking, the bed suspended from a tree while a couple of fellows are
working on a naked truck about ten feet away...

But, this is redneck country, so nobody paid much mind to the picture...

Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
http://tinypic.com/r/6gv30z/4

They've been giving away flashlights (with a coupon) for about a month now.
I have about six.

I've got to take back an unused chain hoist this week, so I'll pick up
another. Amazing, they'll give me $44 (for the hoist) AND a flashlight just
for entering their doors.

I actually used my son's chain hoist to lift the bed from my pickup so I
could replace the fuel sensor transmitter. The only attachment point that
would work was a sturdy limb from an oak tree in the front yard. Kind of
funny looking, the bed suspended from a tree while a couple of fellows are
working on a naked truck about ten feet away...

But, this is redneck country, so nobody paid much mind to the picture...

A truck bed was nothing. As a kid I used to see v8 engines hanging from
trees, even in town....

--
aem sends....
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 16, 8:37*pm, aemeijers wrote:
HeyBub wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
[...]

aem sends....- Hide quoted text -

I hang my riding mower from a limb to clean the deck.

Harry K

Posted to alt.home.repair

Thanks, gave me a smile. What is the sound of one hand
coupon cutting?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Bob F" wrote in message
How much is it after the 20% off coupon?

Stormin Mormon wrote:
http://tinypic.com/r/6gv30z/4

Posted to alt.home.repair

That musta been a sight to behold. I got to ask, was the
truck bed black? It coulda been a lynching?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
Stormin Mormon wrote:
[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
That musta been a sight to behold. I got to ask, was the
truck bed black? It coulda been a lynching?

No, was green. Imagine something green hanging from a tree.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Imagine your country neighbors driving by. "Hey, Bubba!
Where we get a tree dat grows truck beds? Mine just drop
leaves an then the ol lady wants me out dere raking?"

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
Stormin Mormon wrote:
That musta been a sight to behold. I got to ask, was the
truck bed black? It coulda been a lynching?

No, was green. Imagine something green hanging from a tree.

Posted to alt.home.repair

DerbyDad03 wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:
http://tinypic.com/r/6gv30z/4-Hide quoted text -

"How much is it after the 20% off coupon?"

(0 - 20%) = (0 - 0 x 0.2) = (0 - 0) = (you'll confuse the cashier if
you hand her both coupons)

Besides, both coupons say you can't use it with any other discount.
You make the choice - free or 20% off $7.

It's your call.

You take things way too seriously.

Beside, I couldn't read the fine print on that page.- Hide quoted
text -

How serious could I have been being if my equation ended with:

= (you'll confuse the cashier if you hand her both coupons)

BTW, I simply pointed out the fine print before anybody else did. ;-)

My post was supposed to be humor. Whoosh!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 17, 6:11*pm, "Bob F" wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:
http://tinypic.com/r/6gv30z/4-Hidequoted text -

"How much is it after the 20% off coupon?"

(0 - 20%) = (0 - 0 x 0.2) = (0 - 0) = (you'll confuse the cashier if
you hand her both coupons)

Besides, both coupons say you can't use it with any other discount.
You make the choice - free or 20% off $7.

It's your call.

You take things way too seriously.

Beside, I couldn't read the fine print on that page.- Hide quoted
text -

How serious could I have been being if my equation ended with:

= (you'll confuse the cashier if you hand her both coupons)

BTW, I simply pointed out the fine print before anybody else did. *;-)

My post was supposed to be humor. Whoosh!

So was mine! Whoosh x 2
Posted to alt.home.repair

DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Nov 17, 6:11 pm, "Bob F" wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Nov 16, 1:59 pm, "Bob F" wrote:

My post was supposed to be humor. Whoosh!

So was mine! Whoosh x 2

But some people don't have as finely-honed sense of humor as the three of
us.

Posted to alt.home.repair

They don't?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Red Green" wrote in message

A truck bed was nothing. As a kid I used to see v8 engines
hanging
from trees, even in town....

--
aem sends....

So at what age did you realize V8's don't grow on trees?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in news:he4v79
:

They don't?

No. The Big Three don't even recognize Arbor Day.

Off to Harbor Freight [email protected] Woodworking 19 April 4th 09 10:17 PM
FREE OFFER -- Harbor Freight 1/4" wire rope and hook Ignoramus9551 Metalworking 9 December 25th 07 03:08 PM
Harbor Freight DMM Jim Yanik Home Repair 5 June 5th 06 03:09 PM
Harbor Freight DC Jimmy Woodworking 12 November 18th 05 05:11 PM
More on Harbor Freight DC mac davis Woodworking 11 November 22nd 04 08:20 PM