Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Are there many treaters?

On Sat, 31 Oct 2009 19:15:12 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Last year I got about 50, and it was pretty even between
boys and girls. By 7:15 tonight, 18 boys and 8 girls.

Maybe everyone's worried about the flu? Glad I didn't buy a
lot of candy.

There were more (220) here than last year (154). Not as many
teenagers. I ran out of cookies but had enough candy.

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us

"How could you ask me to believe in God when there's
absolutely no evidence that I can see?" -- Jodie Foster