Posted to alt.home.repair

Default My humble opinion (for what it's worth)

That if Trump's present actions continue like they are, that a small
scale civil wars will ensue in certain trumpet states.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/01/2021 09:01, Bod wrote:
That if Trump's present actions continue like they are, that small
scale civil wars will ensue in certain trumpet states.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, January 5, 2021 at 4:01:27 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
That if Trump's present actions continue like they are, that a small
scale civil wars will ensue in certain trumpet states.

We'll see what happens tomorrow when Trump's mob descends on DC to try
to pressure Congress, which of course will not work. In DC they already
arrested the leader of the Proud Boys shortly after he arrived, for burning
a BLM flag at a church on a prior visit. It's just another sad **** show,
orchestrated by a man with serious mental problems, unable to accept
reality, desperate to try to subvert democracy.

Biden had an excellent line yesterday, he said he doesn't know why Trump
wants to stay in office, he doesn't want to do the job. Of course you and I know
the answer. It's because Trump is a malignant narcissist and it's all about
him, him, him. He doesn't care about the damage to the country, he just
won;t accept that he lost. Part of the solution to that could come shortly.
The Georgia senate election is today. I hope the Democrats win by clear,
decisive margins, demonstrating that Georgia voters knew what
they were doing, that the election in November wasn't fraud and that they
defeated Trump and Trumpism again.

Posted to alt.home.repair

It's worthless and not humble either.

"Bod" wrote in message

That if Trump's present actions continue like they are, that a small scale
civil wars will ensue in certain trumpet states.

No chance. Only a couple of weeks and he will be completely irrelevant.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bod" wrote in message
That if Trump's present actions continue like they are, that a small scale
civil wars will ensue in certain trumpet states.

No chance. Only a couple of weeks and he will be completely irrelevant.

You'd like to think so. I'm not so confident.

Although my primary reason for hoping to see Trump jailed (take your pick
from multiple obvious reasons) is simple justice, a close runner-up is that
he wouldn't have a cell phone and would be unable to tweet every malformed
thing that comes into his head.

I feel I should listen to the recording of his conversation with Brad Raffensperger,
but it's really more than I can stomach.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 6 Jan 2021 04:00:32 +1100, Fred, better known as cantankerous

Posted to alt.home.repair

"trader_4" wrote in message
[...]

Bet that doesnt happen.

demonstrating that Georgia voters knew what they were
doing, that the election in November wasn't fraud and
that they defeated Trump and Trumpism again.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bod" wrote in message
That if Trump's present actions continue like they are, that a small scale
civil wars will ensue in certain trumpet states.

No chance. Only a couple of weeks and he will be completely irrelevant.

You'd like to think so. I'm not so confident.

Although my primary reason for hoping to see Trump jailed (take your pick
from multiple obvious reasons) is simple justice, a close runner-up is that
he wouldn't have a cell phone and would be unable to tweet every malformed
thing that comes into his head.

I feel I should listen to the recording of his conversation with Brad Raffensperger,
but it's really more than I can stomach.

Cindy Hamilton

Nobody is forcing you to read any of his tweets or the media that posts
them. The same applies to everyone who whines about anyone in the public
view regarding anything said they don't like. All the whiners want to
speculate him causing a ruckus before leaving office just to **** and
whine about him. He will leave office normally except he'll be shooting
more spew from his mouth and nothing more. Trump will be in the public
eye for years to come, that's what he does. Get used to it and people
should simply change the damn channel if they don't like it.

If they made pacifiers for all the little whining bitches, the
manufacturers would top the stock market.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bod" wrote in message
That if Trump's present actions continue like they are, that a small
scale
civil wars will ensue in certain trumpet states.

No chance. Only a couple of weeks and he will be completely irrelevant.

You'd like to think so. I'm not so confident.

The most we might see is some fools stamping
their feet and proclaiming NOT MY PRESIDENT
like we did when Trump got elected.

Although my primary reason for hoping to see Trump
jailed (take your pick from multiple obvious reasons)

Thats not going to happen given that he can pardon himself.

is simple justice, a close runner-up is that
he wouldn't have a cell phone and would
be unable to tweet every malformed
thing that comes into his head.

That would be just more **** and
wind once he is no longer prez.

I feel I should listen to the recording of
his conversation with Brad Raffensperger,
but it's really more than I can stomach.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bod" wrote in message
That if Trump's present actions continue like they are, that a small scale
civil wars will ensue in certain trumpet states.

No chance. Only a couple of weeks and he will be completely irrelevant.

You'd like to think so. I'm not so confident.

Although my primary reason for hoping to see Trump jailed (take your pick
from multiple obvious reasons) is simple justice, a close runner-up is that
he wouldn't have a cell phone and would be unable to tweet every malformed
thing that comes into his head.

I feel I should listen to the recording of his conversation with Brad Raffensperger,
but it's really more than I can stomach.

Cindy Hamilton

trump's activation of the racist trumpets is a long term problem. His
gun nut supporters are already killing people, and there is a huge
increase in serious death threats to anyone that trump complains about.

And what has he instigated to happen in his "it will be wild" rally in D.C.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 6 Jan 2021 04:23:51 +1100, Fred, better known as cantankerous

JimK addressing senile Rodent Speed:
"I really feel the quality of your trolling has dropped in the last few
months..."
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 04:54 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard has been out of Bed and TROLLING for TWO HOURS already!!!! LOL

On Wed, 6 Jan 2021 04:54:49 +1100, Fred, better known as cantankerous

04:54??? LOL And you've been up and trolling for TWO HOURS already, yet
again! LMAO

cretin's pathological trolling:
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bod" wrote in message
That if Trump's present actions continue like they are, that a small scale
civil wars will ensue in certain trumpet states.

No chance. Only a couple of weeks and he will be completely irrelevant.

You'd like to think so. I'm not so confident.

Although my primary reason for hoping to see Trump jailed (take your pick
from multiple obvious reasons) is simple justice, a close runner-up is that
he wouldn't have a cell phone and would be unable to tweet every malformed
thing that comes into his head.

Moreover, Steve Miller would no longer be able pull Trumps strings.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bod" wrote in message
That if Trump's present actions continue like they are, that a small
scale
civil wars will ensue in certain trumpet states.
No chance. Only a couple of weeks and he will be completely irrelevant.

You'd like to think so. I'm not so confident.

The most we might see is some fools stamping
their feet and proclaiming NOT MY PRESIDENT
like we did when Trump got elected.

Although my primary reason for hoping to see Trump
jailed (take your pick from multiple obvious reasons)

Thats not going to happen given that he can pardon himself.

However, he cannot pardon himself for state crimes, for which he
has recently set himself up (election meddling is a state crime
in georgia).

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Scott Lurndal" wrote in message

"Bod" wrote in message
That if Trump's present actions continue like they are, that a small
scale
civil wars will ensue in certain trumpet states.
No chance. Only a couple of weeks and he will be completely irrelevant.

You'd like to think so. I'm not so confident.

The most we might see is some fools stamping
their feet and proclaiming NOT MY PRESIDENT
like we did when Trump got elected.

Although my primary reason for hoping to see Trump
jailed (take your pick from multiple obvious reasons)

That's not going to happen given that he can pardon himself.

However, he cannot pardon himself for state
crimes, for which he has recently set himself up
(election meddling is a state crime in georgia).

Can't see him getting jailed for what he has done in that regard.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 6 Jan 2021 05:45:14 +1100, Fred, better known as cantankerous

The Natural Philosopher about senile Rodent:
Posted to alt.home.repair

Fred explained :

"Bod" wrote in message
That if Trump's present actions continue like they are, that a small
scale
civil wars will ensue in certain trumpet states.
No chance. Only a couple of weeks and he will be completely irrelevant.

You'd like to think so. I'm not so confident.

The most we might see is some fools stamping
their feet and proclaiming NOT MY PRESIDENT
like we did when Trump got elected.

Although my primary reason for hoping to see Trump
jailed (take your pick from multiple obvious reasons)

That's not going to happen given that he can pardon himself.

However, he cannot pardon himself for state
crimes, for which he has recently set himself up
(election meddling is a state crime in georgia).

Can't see him getting jailed for what he has done in that regard.

Me neither unfortunately, jail is for poor people.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 5 Jan 2021 06:51:30 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

On Tuesday, January 5, 2021 at 4:01:27 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
That if Trump's present actions continue like they are, that a small
scale civil wars will ensue in certain trumpet states.

We'll see what happens tomorrow when Trump's mob descends on DC to try
to pressure Congress, which of course will not work. In DC they already
arrested the leader of the Proud Boys shortly after he arrived, for burning
a BLM flag at a church on a prior visit. It's just another sad **** show,
orchestrated by a man with serious mental problems, unable to accept
reality, desperate to try to subvert democracy.

Biden had an excellent line yesterday, he said he doesn't know why Trump
wants to stay in office, he doesn't want to do the job.

Exactly. He's fighting to keep a job that he doesn't want. It's almost like
he's afraid of what awaits him as an ex-President, with the legal
liabilities that come with that.

Of course you and I know
the answer. It's because Trump is a malignant narcissist and it's all about
him, him, him. He doesn't care about the damage to the country, he just
won;t accept that he lost. Part of the solution to that could come shortly.
The Georgia senate election is today. I hope the Democrats win by clear,
decisive margins, demonstrating that Georgia voters knew what
they were doing, that the election in November wasn't fraud and that they
defeated Trump and Trumpism again.

If the Democrats take control of the Senate, I'd be in favor of a second
impeachment. Remember that the two possible goals of impeachment are
removal from office, which won't apply because he'll already be replaced by
Biden, but also to bar him from holding future elected office. That would
throw a wet blanket on his silly 2024 talk.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bod" wrote in message

That if Trump's present actions continue like they are, that a small scale
civil wars will ensue in certain trumpet states.

No chance. Only a couple of weeks and he will be completely irrelevant.

I doubt it. The way he has crapped in the pool it's going to take a long
time to get everything cleaned up. We'll be dealing with the Trump
aftermath for years to come.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bod" wrote in message
That if Trump's present actions continue like they are, that a small
scale
civil wars will ensue in certain trumpet states.
No chance. Only a couple of weeks and he will be completely irrelevant.

You'd like to think so. I'm not so confident.

The most we might see is some fools stamping
their feet and proclaiming NOT MY PRESIDENT
like we did when Trump got elected.

Although my primary reason for hoping to see Trump
jailed (take your pick from multiple obvious reasons)

That's not going to happen given that he can pardon himself.

However, he cannot pardon himself for state
crimes, for which he has recently set himself up
(election meddling is a state crime in georgia).

Can't see him getting jailed for what he has done in that regard.

I don't mean to give away the store, but I'd settle for a conviction.
Prison time would be icing on the cake. I'd love me some icing.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Fred explained :

"Bod" wrote in message
That if Trump's present actions continue like they are, that a
small
scale
civil wars will ensue in certain trumpet states.
No chance. Only a couple of weeks and he will be completely
irrelevant.

You'd like to think so. I'm not so confident.

The most we might see is some fools stamping
their feet and proclaiming NOT MY PRESIDENT
like we did when Trump got elected.

Although my primary reason for hoping to see Trump
jailed (take your pick from multiple obvious reasons)

That's not going to happen given that he can pardon himself.

However, he cannot pardon himself for state
crimes, for which he has recently set himself up
(election meddling is a state crime in georgia).

Can't see him getting jailed for what he has done in that regard.

Me neither unfortunately, jail is for poor people.

Try telling that to that Maxwell woman.

Posted to alt.home.repair

news

"Bod" wrote in message

That if Trump's present actions continue like they are, that
a small scale civil wars will ensue in certain trumpet states.

No chance. Only a couple of weeks and he will be completely irrelevant.

I doubt it. The way he has crapped in the pool it's going
to take a long time to get everything cleaned up. We'll
be dealing with the Trump aftermath for years to come.

But there won't be small scale civil wars in certain trumpet states.

Posted to alt.home.repair

news

"Bod" wrote in message
[...]

I would too, but it isn't going to happen, even a conviction.

Or an impeachment even if the dems get both senate seats today.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 12:30 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard has been out of Bed and TROLLING ALL NIGHT and ALL MORNING, yet AGAIN!!!! LOL

On Wed, 6 Jan 2021 12:30:26 +1100, Fred, better known as cantankerous

FLUSH the trolling senile pest's latest troll**** unread

--
about senile Rot Speed:
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 6 Jan 2021 12:43:40 +1100, Fred, better known as cantankerous

FLUSH troll**** unread

"That¢s because so much **** and ****e emanates from your gob that there is
and the end of prick is only clear because you are such a ******."

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Who or What is Rod Speed?

man" on the InterNet."

Humble Pi? John Rumm UK diy 58 March 21st 12 12:49 PM
No humble enigmas around the younger sunshine were grasping beside the smart summer. Storkyjr Woodworking 0 June 27th 06 06:04 AM
Both receiving now, Pearl and Tamara moved the humble camps on dark diet. Robert Haar Woodworking 0 May 20th 06 02:44 AM
Spear-Chuckers, she wants to move humble wrinkles for Sarah's light, Ugly Doofus. Upscale Woodworking 0 May 15th 06 09:56 PM
Both cleaning now, Russ and Endora answered the humble doorways without poor ointment. Russ Allbery Woodworking 0 May 15th 06 09:45 PM