Posted to alt.home.repair

Default bug report anytime i post something here I get

The archive for this group is currently unavailable.
We're sorry for the inconvenience. Please try again shortly.

after awhile things work again. is it just me, or a larger problem and
who to report it to?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 13:03:55 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

The archive for this group is currently unavailable.
We're sorry for the inconvenience. Please try again shortly.

after awhile things work again. is it just me, or a larger problem and
who to report it to?

It's your User-Agent: G2/1.0

Google failed you!

Posted to alt.home.repair

It's your User-Agent: G2/1.0

Google failed you!

whats that??

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 26, 3:41�am, wrote:
On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 20:01:33 -0700 (PDT), bob haller
wrote:

It's your User-Agent: G2/1.0

Google failed you!

whats that??

It is a google group problem.

how can i report it? its very irritating
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

It's your User-Agent: G2/1.0

Google failed you!

whats that??

It is a google group problem.

how can i report it? its very irritating

You just did.

A better alternative is to abandon all web-based newsgroup access points and
use a real newsreader. Outlook Express, that comes with Windows, does a more
than adequate job.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

It's your User-Agent: G2/1.0

Google failed you!

whats that??

It is a google group problem.

how can i report it? its very irritating

You just did.

A better alternative is to abandon all web-based newsgroup access points and
use a real newsreader. Outlook Express, that comes with Windows, does a more
than adequate job.- Hide quoted text -

my access thru AOL googlegroup.com normally works just fine
Posted to alt.home.repair

bob haller wrote:
wrote:
It's your User-Agent: G2/1.0
Google failed you!
whats that??
It is a google group problem.
how can i report it? its very irritating

You just did.

A better alternative is to abandon all web-based newsgroup access points and
use a real newsreader. Outlook Express, that comes with Windows, does a more
than adequate job.- Hide quoted text -

my access thru AOL googlegroup.com normally works just fine

Thunderbird is a great mail and newsreader. Tried a different Mozilla
reader on my new 'puter, but it wanted to do my thinking for me. Too
many frills.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 26 Jun 2009 12:57:33 -0700 (PDT), bob haller
wrote:

wrote:

It's your User-Agent: G2/1.0

Google failed you!

whats that??

It is a google group problem.

how can i report it? its very irritating

You just did.

A better alternative is to abandon all web-based newsgroup access points and
use a real newsreader. Outlook Express, that comes with Windows, does a more
than adequate job.- Hide quoted text -

my access thru AOL googlegroup.com normally works just fine

Minimize AOL browser. Open Internet Explorer. At the Tool tab click
to Mail and News, then read click Read News. Outlook Express wizard
will run, for an easy setup. You do need the NNTP server information.