DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Mitsubishi vs Fujitsu ductless (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/280899-mitsubishi-vs-fujitsu-ductless.html)

Proctologically Violated©®[_2_] June 23rd 09 05:22 PM

Mitsubishi vs Fujitsu ductless

Awl --

Anyone have experience with these brands, first or second hand?

Both are good, afaict, just wondering what I might should watch out for.

I am having estimates done for two rooms (two separate units), about 12,000
btus each.

--

Mr. PV'd

Mae West (yer fav CongressShill) to the Gangster (yer fav Lobbyist):
Hey, Big Boy, is that a wad (of cash) in yer pocket, or are you just
glad to see me??