Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ice maker wireing harness re wire

Old icemaker harness is orange, ,green,brown,white new harness is
blue,green,yellow, black

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...e-1148847-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/29/17 12:44 PM, Timothy Rowland wrote:
Old icemaker harness is orange, ,green,brown,white new harness is
blue,green,yellow, black

Last I heard, electrons are color-blind.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 29 Oct 2017 16:44:04 GMT, Timothy Rowland
m wrote:

Old icemaker harness is orange, ,green,brown,white new harness is
blue,green,yellow, black

Imagine that!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, October 29, 2017 at 12:44:08 PM UTC-4, Timothy Rowland wrote:
Old icemaker harness is orange, ,green,brown,white new harness is
blue,green,yellow, black

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...e-1148847-.htm

Any way to trace them to where they go on the old and new one?
You'd think they'd use a plug connector to avoid this kind of problem.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 29 Oct 2017 11:43:40 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

You'd think they'd use a plug connector to avoid this kind of problem.

Like the mouse told the elephant: "If it don't fit, don't force it!"

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/29/2017 12:44 PM, Timothy Rowland wrote:
Old icemaker harness is orange, ,green,brown,white new harness is
blue,green,yellow, black

I like the colors of the new one better. Blue is my favorite color.
I'd had more blue cars than any other color.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us...

On 10/29/2017 12:44 PM, Timothy Rowland wrote:
Old icemaker harness is orange, ,green,brown,white new harness is
blue,green,yellow, black

I like the colors of the new one better. Blue is my favorite color.
I'd had more blue cars than any other color.

I like red, more red is more power! He should get a Binford 6100.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/30/2017 01:56 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us...

On 10/29/2017 12:44 PM, Timothy Rowland wrote:
Old icemaker harness is orange, ,green,brown,white new harness is
blue,green,yellow, black

I like the colors of the new one better. Blue is my favorite color.
I'd had more blue cars than any other color.

orange blue
(nothing) (no wire)
green green
brown black
white yellow
(this is no better than anything else)

I like red, more red is more power! He should get a Binford 6100.

I used to have a cat that would **** in the bathtub. In an attempt to
stop that, I put some plastic lattice over the tub and labeled it
"Binford no-**** 6100".

Old Ice in Ice Maker Bin Sherman Home Repair 9 July 30th 05 05:50 PM
Ice Maker Won't Dump Ice Earl Home Repair 10 December 23rd 04 02:26 AM
Ice Maker won't make ice JerryMouse Home Repair 2 March 7th 04 09:07 PM
Hollow ice cubes from a Ice maker TURTLE Home Repair 8 January 24th 04 11:36 PM
Ice Maker won't dispense ice GG Home Repair 4 November 27th 03 12:45 PM