Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ariens Snow Blower

I was blowing tonight, after it quiting on me I check the belt and notice
it came off. I fixed that but the problem is now auger housing from the
drive housing is apart. When I was fixing the belt I turn the machine up
to get under to remove the plate.

How do I get auger housing from the drive housing back together?

Dave
-------------------------------------

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 19, 6:54*pm, (hobbyfarm)
wrote:
I was blowing tonight, after it quiting on me I check the belt and notice
it came off. I fixed that but the problem is now auger housing from the
drive housing is apart. When I was fixing the belt I turn the machine up
to get under to remove the plate.

How do I get auger housing from the drive housing back together?

Dave

Delivered via *http://www.thestuccocompany.com/

If I understand you correctly...this is usually a 2-person job.
Bottom hooks, lift the handle-end and attach top bolts. (you didn't
mention model/size.)
Posted to alt.home.repair

you didnt mention the model/size... arent they all the same??