Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural

Default BUBBA

On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 20:29:21 -0800 (PST), ransley
wrote:

At what temp does water boil in a boiler at 20 lb. Cause you state
180f is all you " like to go" well boi it wont boil at 213f in a
boiler. Any pressure makes it higher, 212 is atmosphere lb

When you got no gas or oil what is "Dual Fuel" is that wood and
chips or corn an chickens.

Is Bubba a first name , middle or last name. Is it Mr Bubba Bubba
Bubba , or MRS

It's JUST Bubba........
Bubbas dont have last or middle names.
Every kid in the family is named Bubba, they just get a number, thus
Bubba1 Bubba2 Bubba3 etc.

The first Bubba was a shepherd. His parents were trailer park drunks
and they never named him. In fact his mother got drunk and forgot she
had him about two days after he was born, so Bubba was raised and
nursed by a flock or sheep. One day while tending his sheep, he was
searching for a name, when one of the sheep said Bub Bah. Bubba
repeated this sound using his lips. He continued to repeat this sound
many times every day, whenever he was not using his decaying buck
teeth as a beer bottle opener, and thus he named himself Bub Bah
(later spelled "Bubba").

Lots of the people on misc.rural have met Bubba. He hangs around
whereever they have free beer, big guns, and at demolition derbys.

Here's a photo of Bubba
http://nicedeb.files.wordpress.com/2...45-redneck.jpg

Here's a link to Bubba's humor website
http://www.laidbackracing.com/Rednec...BubbaJoke.html

Where you'll find these jokes:

Bubba's Redneck Joke of the Week- Life's Truisms

1. There are two sides to every divorce: Yours and ****head's.

2. The closest I ever got to a 4.0 in college was my blood alcohol
content.

3. I live in my own little world but it's OK, everyone knows me here.

4. I saw a rather large woman wearing a sweatshirt with 'Guess' on it.
I said, "Thyroid problem?"

5. I don't do drugs 'cause I find I get the same effect just by
standing up really fast.

6. A sign In a Chinese Pet Sto "Buy one dog, get one flea."

7. Money can't buy happiness but it sure makes misery easier to live
with.

8. I got a sweater for Christmas. I really wanted a screamer or a
moaner.

9. If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the "terminal"?

10. I don't approve of political jokes. I've seen too many of them get
elected.

11. The most precious thing we have is life, yet it has absolutely no
trade-in value.

12. If life deals you lemons, make lemonade. If life deals you
tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.

13. I love being married. It's so great to find that one special
person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.

14. Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at bowling alleys.

15. I am a nobody; nobody is perfect, and therefore I am perfect.

16. Every day I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive
days I've stayed alive.

17. That Claudia Schiffer must be a genius because I told a friend my
plan to attain world peace, and he told me I have "Schiffer Brains."

18. No one ever says, "It's only a game!" when their team is winning.

19. Ever notice that people who spend money on beer, cigarettes and
lottery tickets, are always complaining about being broke and not
feeling well?

20. How long a minute is, depends on what side of the bathroom door
you're on.

21. Isn't having a smoking section in a restaurant like having a
peeing section in a swimming pool?

22. Marriage changes passion... suddenly you're in bed with a
relative.

23. Why is it that most nudists are people you don't want to see
naked?

24. Snowmen fall from Heaven unassembled.

25. Every time I walk into a singles bar I can hear Mom's wise words:
Don't pick that up, you don't know where it's been!

----
Everyone should be named Bubba at least once in their life !!!!
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural

wrote:

[...]

There's a story about a whole different kind of Bubba at:
http://www.kissmybigbluebutt.com/#jan18

--
Acquire few needs.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural

On Jan 21, 9:14*am, Larry Caldwell
wrote:
In article ,
(Jimw) says...

It's JUST Bubba........
Bubbas dont have last or middle names. *
Every kid in the family is named Bubba, they just get a number, thus
Bubba1 *Bubba2 *Bubba3 *etc.

Only the boys. *Bubba is baby talk for brother. *Girls are all called
Sissy. *

--
For email, replace firstnamelastinitial
with my first name and last initial.

What happens if you call Bubba a sissy?

Bubba & mRansley Joseph Meehan Home Repair 8 February 16th 05 03:34 AM
Bubba is a waist if air m Ransley Home Repair 1 February 13th 05 03:54 PM
Bubba m Ransley Home Repair 5 January 22nd 05 05:28 PM
Mrs Bubba Bubba Bubba m Ransley Home Repair 30 December 24th 04 05:42 PM