Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lindsey tied with opponent - FOX NEWS REPORT

"Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina is taking aim at a new poll that shows him in a dead heat with his Democratic challenger."

Graham Calls Poll Showing Him Tied With Democratic Challenger €˜Very Flawed
Fox News - Sep 16, 2020
-- https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gra...er-very-flawed
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/27/2020 2:29 PM, Transition Zone wrote:
"Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina is taking aim at a new poll that shows him in a dead heat with his Democratic challenger."

Graham Calls Poll Showing Him Tied With Democratic Challenger €˜Very Flawed
Fox News - Sep 16, 2020
-- https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gra...er-very-flawed

€œSo if a vacancy occurs in their last year of their first term, guess
what? You will use their words against them. I want you to use my words
against me. If theres a Republican senator in 2016 and a vacancy occurs
in the last year of the first term, you can say, €˜Lindsey Graham said
lets let the next president, whoever it might be, make that nomination,
and you can use my words against me and youd be absolutely right. "

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 27 Sep 2020 17:54:40 -0700, Bob F wrote:

On 9/27/2020 2:29 PM, Transition Zone wrote:
"Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina is taking aim at a new poll that shows him in a dead heat with his Democratic challenger."

Graham Calls Poll Showing Him Tied With Democratic Challenger €˜Very Flawed
Fox News - Sep 16, 2020
-- https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gra...er-very-flawed

€œSo if a vacancy occurs in their last year of their first term, guess
what? You will use their words against them. I want you to use my words
against me. If theres a Republican senator in 2016 and a vacancy occurs
in the last year of the first term, you can say, €˜Lindsey Graham said
lets let the next president, whoever it might be, make that nomination,
and you can use my words against me and youd be absolutely right. "

There are plenty of Democrats who wish the video of them from 2016
would just disappear too.

They are all saying the same things, they just switched sides about
who is saying it.

"I'm shocked, there is politicking going on in here".
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, September 27, 2020 at 10:28:07 PM UTC-4, wrote:
[...]

So, you are shocked that Lindsey (who won by 14% last time) is tied in the polls, now? Really? Really? You don't think something is missing, there?
Posted to alt.home.repair

--
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gra...er-very-flawed

“So if a vacancy occurs in their last year of their first term, guess
what? You will use their words against them. I want you to use my words
against me. If there’s a Republican senator in 2016 and a vacancy occurs
in the last year of the first term, you can say, ‘Lindsey Graham said
let’s let the next president, whoever it might be, make that nomination,
and you can use my words against me and you’d be absolutely right. "

There are plenty of Democrats who wish the video of them from 2016
would just disappear too.

So you say. Show us someone who was as clear and as firm then and is as
hypcoritical now ... and apparently lying then.

They are all saying the same things, they just switched sides about
who is saying it.

The difference is that Democrats and America got screwed out of seat on
the court 4 years ago, so it's fair that we get one now.

Plus fwiw last time there were 10 months before the election and this
time less than 2 months.

There is no comparison between the hypocrisy of the Reps and t he
reasonable position of the Dems.

"I'm shocked, there is politicking going on in here".

You shouldn't defend the Reps iin this case. It makes you look bad in
so many ways. You don't have to reply.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/28/2020 06:37 PM, micky wrote:
The difference is that Democrats and America got screwed out of seat on
the court 4 years ago, so it's fair that we get one now.

Fair? The Democrats started #resist and any thing it takes. Fair is
anything that will destroy the Democratic party. The Marquis of
Queensbury is dead and we're way beyond fair.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

All of them, on both sides. Do I need to clip the quotes from Pelosi,
Schumer and Biden? You see plenty of the republicans on your Biden
networks.

Given the choice of Trump ramming through his justice and
Schumer/Pelosi packing the court or waiting until after January, I
think I vote for wait.

They are all saying the same things, they just switched sides about
who is saying it.

The difference is that Democrats and America got screwed out of seat on
the court 4 years ago, so it's fair that we get one now.

I am not sure I would look it like that as much as just being fair.
They deferred Garland until after the election. This one should be
deferred too.
I guess you are pretty confident you are winning the senate.
If the GOP keeps it, they could vote in January (117th Congress),
first rattle out of the box. They have two weeks that the nomination
is still on the table..