Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 3 prong outlet, which way is up?

On Aug 30, 11:23*pm, "Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:
"LouB" wrote in message

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"Mark Lloyd" wrote in message
I just saw a 3-pack of "outlet savers" in a store. Those are the
things that are supposed to let you use all the outlets in a power
strip, even when you have several wall-warts. $2 each is a really high
price to pay for 6-inch extension cords.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

The labor cost is the same to put the ends on a 6" cord as for a 10'
cord. How about you make me up a half dozen for a buck apiece?

The "labor" is done by a machine.

Oh I didn't realize the machine went to the storeroom to get the parts, then
assembled them and put them into finished goods inventory all with no people
involved and no cost for the machine since there is no operator. *Thank you
for correcting my error.

And don't forget that the machine fixes itself too.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in
:

"LouB" wrote in message
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"Mark Lloyd" wrote in message
I just saw a 3-pack of "outlet savers" in a store. Those are the
things that are supposed to let you use all the outlets in a power
strip, even when you have several wall-warts. $2 each is a really
high price to pay for 6-inch extension cords.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

The labor cost is the same to put the ends on a 6" cord as for a 10'
cord. How about you make me up a half dozen for a buck apiece?

The "labor" is done by a machine.

Oh I didn't realize the machine went to the storeroom to get the
parts, then assembled them and put them into finished goods inventory
all with no people involved and no cost for the machine since there is
no operator. Thank you for correcting my error.

Yea, they're pretty sophisticated these days ;-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 30 Aug 2008 22:07:43 -0400, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"Mark Lloyd" wrote in message
I just saw a 3-pack of "outlet savers" in a store. Those are the
things that are supposed to let you use all the outlets in a power
strip, even when you have several wall-warts. $2 each is a really high
price to pay for 6-inch extension cords.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

The labor cost is the same to put the ends on a 6" cord as for a 10' cord.
How about you make me up a half dozen for a buck apiece?

At least they could use the same ends as the 10' cords. Those ends
allow 2 or 3 wall-warts instead of just one like those 6" cords.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"The government of the United States is not, in
any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

Posted to alt.home.repair

So, if ground up is now the correct way to go, those 90-degree plugs should
start to be made where the ground on the plug would be up while the cord
hangs down along the wall. I wonder if we'll see that happen, or at least
be an available option when buying them.

"Rick Brandt" wrote in message
Steve Barker DLT wrote:
Ground down. the other way looks stupid.

Also to be considered is that plugs mounted 90 degrees to the cord don't
work very well with ground at the top.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 29, 11:25?pm, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Aug 28, 4:59?pm, "john" wrote:

Does the 2008 NEC specify which way to orient 3-prong outlets?

Should it be

ground on
tophttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/42/Electrical_o...

or

ground on
bottomhttp://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/00/34/23433400.jpg

?

The tradition seems to be ground on bottom, but I heard it is safer
to have
ground on top so falling coins are less likely to short out a
loosely
plugged in plug.

I just so happened to have to unplug the freezer in my garage this
evening. Right angle plug, ground up. That would explain why I
installed the receptacle ground up.

had some change fall off a tablew and fell just right to a ground down
outlet with plug not in all the way a few years ago.

what a spark display, it took a long time for the breaker to trip. i
nearly turned them all to ground up after this exciting event.

Actually, a partially unplugged cord like that could be a fire hazard in
its own right since contact area of the blades are seriously minimized
depending on how far it's come apart. Those coins only alerted you to a
possible fire hazard, actually. And I'll be that couldn't happen again
in a million years. Just for grins, I tried sliding some coins down the
wall just now and couldn't get any to hit the prongs. However, Murphy
says ... .

have seen some devices with accordion like rubber covers to preevent
this, bet one day they are code

I just look at the cord that's going to plug into it; if it seems to
want a particular direction, that's how I install the receptacle. No
codes except possibly some few local codes seem to care about it.

In the bedroom where the mattress is nearby the window ac, I use those
screw-on plug covers to insure they can't be rubbed loose or pushed
around should the bed move over and touch them. They only cost a buck
or so apiece and work like a charm.

Cheers,

Twayne

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 16:13:51 -0700, David Nebenzahl wrote:

On 8/28/2008 3:07 PM Steve Barker DLT spake thus:

Ground down. the other way looks stupid.

That's probably as good as answer as any (basically, "it's completely
arbitrary, so orient it the way 99% of other outlets are oriented".)

However, there are good reasons to put them in "upside down" (i.e.,
ground pin up). Last time I was in a hospital, I noticed that almost
all the outlets were "upside down", and later heard/read that this
is to prevent sparks and shocks should a metal implement fall down
along the wall and contact a plug in an outlet. Makes sense. I'm
even starting to put in some outlets this way.

Oh, and I've also noticed that having the ground pin on top tends to
hold 3-prong plugs in the outlet more tightly and resist the plug
falling out, like when you're using an extension cord and tug on it.

Ground up is industrial code and this year's revision also calls for
ground up on residential.

SAY what? Please cite section/para. Proposed changes, anything to
verify that from any good source.

IEEE thinking is ground down, so if it "falls out"the ground is the
last connection to break. And at work wherever I've worked I've never
noticed plugs installed in any particular orientation. In fact, that's
where I got my idea to check what's going to plug into it, and orient it
to what the plug might suggest. Another bldg I saw, they used cable
ties to tie the cord to the conduit so it couldn't be pulled on/out etc.

TIA for the references; it'd be nice if they did settle that out once
and for all,

Twayne

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 30 Aug 2008 09:14:33 -0500, Mike Dobony
wrote:

[...]

I can't believe they made the code that way when it looks so stupid.

Looks will have nothing to do with it. Safety and protection harm will
be the reasons, if that contention is a fact.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 20:23:16 -0500, "Rick Brandt"
wrote:

Steve Barker DLT wrote:
Ground down. the other way looks stupid.

Also to be considered is that plugs mounted 90 degrees to the cord
don't work very well with ground at the top.

My refrig power cord definitely wants the ground DOWN.

And until I start seeing power cords that are designed for ground UP,
then all my grounds will be DOWN.

Most cords are made for ground down; you're right. Not all, however and
window ac units seem to be one I see all the time that are different.
The refrigerator is that way, IMO, because those outlets are usually
high on the wall and not near the floor. Many cords have the gnd prong
closest to the equipment on the cords if you should keep track.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 15:47:33 -0700, David Nebenzahl
wrote:

On 8/29/2008 12:53 PM Mark spake thus:

On Aug 29, 12:14 pm, "Steve Barker DLT"
wrote:

that's because it doesn't matter.

"Mark" wrote in message

I find it funny that the NEC seems to cover every detail you could
think of, but not this one.

well it does matter in the sense that many cords and wall warts seem
to hang better with the ground pin down....but many commercial
buildings seem to have the ground pin up...

Except that, as someone else pointed out, almost all wall warts have
2 prongs and no ground pin.

However, some (for no apparent reason) have POLARIZED plugs. That has
the same effect as having a ground pin, for limiting the ways they can
be turned.

The "invisible" reason would be the type of cktry in the warts types.
To some styles, as it used to be with TV sets, the polarity of
hot/neutral was important. But if an item is fully Class II designed,
then it doesn't need polarization. They can also use polarity to meet
certain safety ratings, such as having to cover more than one receptable
position.
You don't find many polarized wall warts anymore though.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 1 Sep 2008 12:10:22 -0400, "TWayne"
wrote:

[snip]

However, some (for no apparent reason) have POLARIZED plugs. That has
the same effect as having a ground pin, for limiting the ways they can
be turned.

The "invisible" reason would be the type of cktry in the warts types.
To some styles, as it used to be with TV sets, the polarity of
hot/neutral was important. But if an item is fully Class II designed,
then it doesn't need polarization.

For the ones (wall wart power supplies) I've examined, the prongs of
the plug are connected directly to the ends of the transformer
primary. There seems to be nothing special about one or the other.
This doesn't stop some manufacturers from using polarized plugs.

They can also use polarity to meet
certain safety ratings,

Would these ratings be nonsense, or is there actually some benefit to
using polarization here?

such as having to cover more than one receptable
position.

Why would a low-power device be designed to prevent use of a
receptacle?

You don't find many polarized wall warts anymore though.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"The government of the United States is not, in
any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 1 Sep 2008 12:10:22 -0400, "TWayne"
wrote:

[snip]

However, some (for no apparent reason) have POLARIZED plugs. That
has the same effect as having a ground pin, for limiting the ways
they can be turned.

The "invisible" reason would be the type of cktry in the warts types.
To some styles, as it used to be with TV sets, the polarity of
hot/neutral was important. But if an item is fully Class II
designed, then it doesn't need polarization.

For the ones (wall wart power supplies) I've examined, the prongs of
the plug are connected directly to the ends of the transformer
primary. There seems to be nothing special about one or the other.
This doesn't stop some manufacturers from using polarized plugs.

True; many will use whatever is cheapest and already on the market.

They can also use polarity to meet
certain safety ratings,

Would these ratings be nonsense, or is there actually some benefit to
using polarization here?

It's a UL/CSA/ETL thing. To me it's nonsense, but that's what the specs
require for many of them. One reason I still recall is, due to the
weight of the warts, they do not want more than one hung on a vertical
outlet on the wall. I used to have to spec supplies for our telecom
equipment (R&D) which meant passing all the safety agencies.
I try when I can to get things with warts that have cords on both
sides; the primary and secondary both; more wire to hide, but more fit
to a power strip.
I haven't seen a polarized direct plug in in a long, long time though
IIRC.

such as having to cover more than one receptable
position.

Why would a low-power device be designed to prevent use of a
receptacle?

As I mentioned above, the weight of the wart/s on the receptable seemed
to be the main reason. They aren't really considered "low power"
because you have line power coming into it and processed to produce
whatever kind of output/s was/were required. IIRC too, there was some
magic weight where even a non-polarized wart had to extend far enough to
negate using any receptacle next to it. We accomodated that by adding a
lip to the far end that covered most, not all, of any receptacle in the
opposite side.

There was more to all of this, but I've been out of the business for a
long time. I know Ault used to have a great web site with all the
UL/CSA and MOU plain language requirements on it; don't know if they
still do.

Cheers,

Twayne

You don't find many polarized wall warts anymore though.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sep 1, 12:02*pm, "TWayne" wrote:
[...]

Twayne- Hide quoted text -

Another bldg I saw, they used cable ties to tie the cord to the
conduit so it couldn't be pulled on/out etc.

Obviously I don't know the specific situation that you speak of, but
this could be a safety issue.

I once got hung up on a 400 VDC power supply and if a co-worker hadn't
been able to unplug it, I wouldn't be posting this right now.
Posted to alt.home.repair

DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Sep 1, 12:02 pm, "TWayne" wrote:
[...]

Hi,
400V DC? Is that considered HV? In my working days I sued to deal with
27KV DC. THat is HV! While one is working another guy stands by in case.
That was rule.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 18:00:13 GMT, Tony Hwang wrote:

DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Sep 1, 12:02 pm, "TWayne" wrote:
[...]

Ask a lineman if 480V is high voltage.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 1 Sep 2008 11:57:46 -0400, "TWayne"
wrote:

Actually, a partially unplugged cord like that could be a fire hazard in
its own right since contact area of the blades are seriously minimized
depending on how far it's come apart. Those coins only alerted you to a
possible fire hazard, actually. And I'll be that couldn't happen again
in a million years. Just for grins, I tried sliding some coins down the
wall just now and couldn't get any to hit the prongs. However, Murphy
says ... .

How many tries do I get?

Can I put a square night stand, like the ones commonly used beside the
bed, in front of the outlet?

How about using a square end table?

How about a chest of drawers?

Can I use a metal tray or a coat hanger?

It may never start a fire in a home, but it would certainly cause
enough of a spark to be careful in a place where they are using
oxygen.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Magic marker a smile on the plastic outlet insert.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Leroy" wrote in message
JIMMIE wrote:
But little kids dont think its a face. When my daughter was little the
only outlet in her room that she could see frightened her until I
turned it with the ground up.

Yahbut, it's good that little kids are frightened of outlets? Perhaps
you should've plugged in those little plastic 'childproofers' into
the outlets to disguise them? g

Posted to alt.home.repair

He says the outlets look stupid, not the poster. How stupid of me to waste
my time on such a stupid reply to a stupid comment. This whole usene group
has gone stupid. Do you think? Yes. Now, stupid, I'm stupidly talking to
myself. That's stupid.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Lurfys Maw" wrote in message
On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 17:07:02 -0500, "Steve Barker DLT"
wrote:

Ground down. the other way looks stupid.

Calling someone stupid for asking a question is...stupid.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Good thing you didn't have pennies behind fuses.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Rich256" wrote in message
I never paid much attention but just a couple months ago a metal
hangar fell behind a dresser. There was a big flash and a breaker
blew. The plug behind the dresser was not plugged in all the way and
luck would have it the hanger shorted out the contacts.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 3 prong outlet, which way is up? NOT AGAIN!!!!!

posted for all of us...

"Tekkie®" wrote in message
. ..

What is this? About the 3 billionth time this has been discussed?

So what?
Tony

Laziness! Do your research prior to posting...

Tekkie - I approve this advertisement/statement/utterance.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
On Aug 28, 6:07 pm, "Steve Barker DLT"
wrote:
Ground down. the other way looks stupid.

I would have to guess the other way looks stupid because nearly
every one is installed the other way.

There are only two arguments that seem to make sense.

Ground up, does appear to have a slight safety advantage. Notice
I did say SLIGHT.

Ground up does not work well with all plugs (then again ground
down does not work well with some other plugs.)

I don't intend to loose sleep over it, but all my plugs that get
added or worked on are ground up.

Is that the opposite of "sleep tight"?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sep 1, 2:00*pm, Tony Hwang wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Sep 1, 12:02 pm, "TWayne" wrote:
[...]

That was rule.- Hide quoted text -

400V DC? Is that considered HV?

Hmm....let me look back at my post and see where it was that I called
400V DC "HV"...

Looking...
Looking...
Still looking...
Looking some more...

It seems I'm having a little trouble finding it.

I wonder if that's because I never said, or even implied, that it was
HV.

In my working days I sued to deal with 27KV DC.

You must have really wanted to work with HV if you sued to deal with
it.

While one is working another guy stands by in case

Spent a lot time watching other people work, didn't you?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 28, 4:59*pm, "john" wrote:
Does the 2008 NEC specify which way to orient 3-prong outlets?

Should it be

ground on tophttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/42/Electrical_o...

or

ground on bottomhttp://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/00/34/23433400.jpg

?

The tradition seems to be ground on bottom, but I heard it is safer to have
ground on top so falling coins are less likely to short out a loosely
plugged in plug.

I installed a GFCI in a bedroom a few years ago and added 3 prong
receptacles down stream in that same room.

This weekend, I was painting another room, whose 2 prong receptacles
are also downstream of the GFCI, so I decided to replace them also.

After reading this thread over the course of the last few days, I
found this interesting, if not a little errie:

The neutral slot on all the receptacles was on the left. In order to
just remove the old receptacles and install the 3 prong ones, without
twisting any wires - just a simple in and out swap - all the grounds
on the 3 prongers ended up - up!
Posted to alt.home.repair

Harry L posted for all of us...

On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 20:26:24 -0400, Claude Hopper
wrote:

PanHandler wrote:
"john" wrote in message ...
Does the 2008 NEC specify which way to orient 3-prong outlets?
The tradition seems to be ground on bottom, but I heard it is safer to
have ground on top so falling coins are less likely to short out a loosely
plugged in plug.

Ground down. How often do dropped coins slide down a wall?

Yea, I have a pile of burnt coins on the floor. I'll have to turn my
plugs ground up.

The coins are supposed to go in the fuse box :-)

bwaaaa good one!
--
Tekkie - I approve this advertisement/statement/utterance.
Posted to alt.home.repair

LouB wrote:

Ground up is industrial code and this year's revision also calls for
ground
up on residential.

caution -- that is true for this N hemisphere only.
think coriolis effect guys!
Posted to alt.home.repair

Think of the instablity of the planet's orbit if we put the
sockets in upside down. Tidal waves, hurricanes, and
thousands could die.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Tman" wrote in message
LouB wrote:

Ground up is industrial code and this year's revision
also calls for
ground
up on residential.

caution -- that is true for this N hemisphere only.
think coriolis effect guys!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 22:28:09 -0500, Tman
wrote:

LouB wrote:

Ground up is industrial code and this year's revision also calls for
ground
up on residential.

caution -- that is true for this N hemisphere only.
think coriolis effect guys!

Maybe they changed to code again, but as far as I knew it did not
matter which way they were installed. I always put the ground on the
bottom. They just look stupid the other way. They will work either
way. But the code is what dictates....

Jim

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

LouB wrote:

Ground up is industrial code and this year's revision also calls for
ground
up on residential.

caution -- that is true for this N hemisphere only.
think coriolis effect guys!

Maybe they changed to code again, but as far as I knew it did not
matter which way they were installed. I always put the ground on the
bottom. They just look stupid the other way.

Considering that's the way you're used to, AND NOTHING ELSE?

BTW, I think neckties look stupid, and have more supporting evidence
than that.

They will work either
way. But the code is what dictates....

Jim

Posted to alt.home.repair

When my Dad was much younger, he was stringing a bare wire
in the cellar, and dropped it. By friek chance, it fell
across the two blades of a plugged in, ungrounded plug. He
said that really made a memory for him. I wasn't there,
wasn't yet born. But it left a memory for me.

Put the ground at top, it provides some small protection
from the small risk of dropping a metal something across the
energized flat blades.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Jimw" wrote in message

I always put the ground on the
bottom. They just look stupid the other way. They will
work either
way. But the code is what dictates....

Jim

Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to N8N, Bob wrote:
All the outlets in my house are ground pin down, and all of the outlets in my
house have the little horizontal bar just below the ground pole broken off,
as I have been replacing them, I put the ground up so that does not happen

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...up-327947-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to mm, George wrote:
There is no CODE (NECA or NFPA) that requires ground up or down.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...up-327947-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to john, Enzo the shock therapist wrote:
the ground should be closer to the ground. shorter distance, less chance of
burnt coins.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...up-327947-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/3/2019 9:44 AM, Enzo the shock therapist wrote:
replying to john, Enzo the shock therapist wrote:
the ground should be closer to the ground. shorter distance, less chance of
burnt coins.

I was visiting in a hospital last week. It was built about 10 years
ago. Every outlet was prong up.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski writes:
On 7/3/2019 9:44 AM, Enzo the shock therapist wrote:
replying to john, Enzo the shock therapist wrote:
the ground should be closer to the ground. shorter distance, less chance of
burnt coins.

I was visiting in a hospital last week. It was built about 10 years
ago. Every outlet was prong up.

That's the way I was taught as well. The reasoning was that if a
plug was not completely inserted, any falling metal objects would
contact the grounding conductor instead of shorting the hot and grounded
conductors.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,alt.checkmate,soc.penpals

Default SCOTT ASKS ABOUT "3 prong outlet, which way is up?"

On Wed, 3 Jul 2019 10:25:36 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote:
On 7/3/2019 10:11 AM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
Ed Pawlowski writes:
On 7/3/2019 9:44 AM, Enzo the shock therapist wrote:
replying to john, Enzo the shock therapist wrote:
the ground should be closer to the ground. shorter distance, less chance of
burnt coins.

I was visiting in a hospital last week. It was built about 10 years
ago. Every outlet was prong up.

That's the way I was taught as well. The reasoning was that if a
plug was not completely inserted, any falling metal objects would
contact the grounding conductor instead of shorting the hot and grounded
conductors.

A few months ago I explained this in detail. As an expert electrician, I always put the ground thingy pointing up.

Darlene just loves thingy's that are pointing up...
LOL

--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda, kensi and Pandora » the three are easily
ignored misandrists and anti-American, leftist liars.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,alt.checkmate,soc.penpals

On Wed, 3 Jul 2019 11:00:50 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote:

I'd love to fornicate her thingy.

Just sock up as Kerry Chatwin and she will be happy to comply.

--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda, kensi and Pandora » the three are easily
ignored misandrists and anti-American, leftist liars.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,alt.checkmate,soc.penpals
% % is offline

Ed Pawlowski writes:
On 7/3/2019 9:44 AM, Enzo the shock therapist wrote:
replying to john, Enzo the shock therapist wrote:
the ground should be closer to the ground. shorter distance, less chance of
burnt coins.

I was visiting in a hospital last week. It was built about 10 years
ago. Every outlet was prong up.

That's the way I was taught as well. The reasoning was that if a
plug was not completely inserted, any falling metal objects would
contact the grounding conductor instead of shorting the hot and grounded
conductors.

A few months ago I explained this in detail. As an expert electrician, I always put the ground thingy pointing up.

Darlene just loves thingy's that are pointing up...
LOL

and me and she said so
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,alt.checkmate,soc.penpals

Checkmate! In article ,
says...

Ed Pawlowski writes:
On 7/3/2019 9:44 AM, Enzo the shock therapist wrote:
replying to john, Enzo the shock therapist wrote:
the ground should be closer to the ground. shorter distance, less chance of
burnt coins.

I was visiting in a hospital last week. It was built about 10 years
ago. Every outlet was prong up.

That's the way I was taught as well. The reasoning was that if a
plug was not completely inserted, any falling metal objects would
contact the grounding conductor instead of shorting the hot and grounded
conductors.

A few months ago I explained this in detail. As an expert electrician, I always put the ground thingy pointing up.

Darlene just loves thingy's that are pointing up...
LOL

and me and she said so

All the wackadoodle girls are in love with you. Maybe you emit some special
fairy-moans or something.

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2019

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,alt.checkmate,soc.penpals

Checkmate! In article ,
says...

On 2019-07-03 3:58 p.m., Checkmate wrote:
Checkmate! In article ,

says...

Ed Pawlowski writes:
[...]

the only girls that come here are whack a doodles ,
but i have the same effect on all the girls

I'll just bet you do. With moves like these, how could you NOT be?

https://youtu.be/fGXSRISBu3Y

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2019
all rights reserved

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,alt.checkmate,soc.penpals
% % is offline

On 2019-07-03 4:23 p.m., Checkmate wrote:
Checkmate! In article ,
says...

On 2019-07-03 3:58 p.m., Checkmate wrote:
Checkmate! In article ,

says...

Ed Pawlowski writes:
[...]

we already covered that neither of us dance so it's likely not that