DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Bypass meter with jumper cables? Not. (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/256966-bypass-meter-jumper-cables-not.html)

HeyBub[_3_] August 1st 08 12:47 AM

Bypass meter with jumper cables? Not.

"[CONWAY, Ark.] A Conway-area man died from electrocution while he was using
jumper cables to hook up power to his house after his electricity was shut
off."

With file pic of electric meter:
http://www.myeyewitnessnews.com/news...7-926fcbb82a57

Tekkie® August 1st 08 02:45 AM

Bypass meter with jumper cables? Not.

HeyBub posted for all of us...

"[CONWAY, Ark.] A Conway-area man died from electrocution while he was using
jumper cables to hook up power to his house after his electricity was shut
off."

With file pic of electric meter:
http://www.myeyewitnessnews.com/news...7-926fcbb82a57

Go to Philly. PA they are experts on this.
--
Tekkie - I approve this advertisement/statement/utterance.

RickH August 1st 08 04:45 AM

On Jul 31, 6:47*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
"[CONWAY, Ark.] A Conway-area man died from electrocution while he was using
jumper cables to hook up power to his house after his electricity was shut
off."

With file pic of electric meter:http://www.myeyewitnessnews.com/news...ontent_id=3344...

Ha, and the investigating sheriff's name is Andy Shock!

Jeff Wisnia August 1st 08 08:06 PM

RickH wrote:

On Jul 31, 6:47 pm, "HeyBub" wrote:

"[CONWAY, Ark.] A Conway-area man died from electrocution while he was using
jumper cables to hook up power to his house after his electricity was shut
off."

With file pic of electric meter:http://www.myeyewitnessnews.com/news...ontent_id=3344...

Ha, and the investigating sheriff's name is Andy Shock!

And, I was tickled by that "Skunk Hollow Road" location too.

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Red Green August 2nd 08 06:34 AM

Bypass meter with jumper cables? Not.

Jeff Wisnia wrote in
eonecommunications:

meter:http://www.myeyewitnessnews.com/news...spx?content_id
=3344...

Ha, and the investigating sheriff's name is Andy Shock!

And, I was tickled by that "Skunk Hollow Road" location too.

Jeff

You think that's bad. Hope Mills, NC has Chickenfoot Road.

Kurt Ullman August 2nd 08 12:43 PM

Bypass meter with jumper cables? Not.

In article ,
Red Green wrote:

You think that's bad. Hope Mills, NC has Chickenfoot Road.

Named after the bird appendage or the dominoes game??

Red Green August 3rd 08 12:41 AM

Bypass meter with jumper cables? Not.

Kurt Ullman wrote in news:kurtullman-
:

In article ,
Red Green wrote:

You think that's bad. Hope Mills, NC has Chickenfoot Road.

Named after the bird appendage or the dominoes game??

Beats the crap outta me. I suppose you could snail-mail write to some of
the addresses to ask. Not sure anyone on Chickenfoot Road can read though.

Kurt Ullman August 3rd 08 12:43 AM

Red Green wrote:

Beats the crap outta me. I suppose you could snail-mail write to some of
the addresses to ask. Not sure anyone on Chickenfoot Road can read though.

I'd definitely take the under on that bet (g).

Roger Shoaf August 4th 08 07:57 AM

Bypass meter with jumper cables? Not.

"Jeff Wisnia" wrote in message
eonecommunications...
And, I was tickled by that "Skunk Hollow Road" location too.

Jeff

--

At least it wasn't in Toad Suck, Arkansas. Why the heck they would name a
place something like that is beyond me.