Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Michigan Voting Procedure

The Michigan Secretary of State broke Michigan law involving
balloting according to a Michigan judge. I wonder if this will be settled
before the next election.
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2021/03/16/mi-court-michigan-secretary-of-states-absentee-ballot-order-broke-law-vindicating-trump-claim/
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 16 Mar 2021 17:54:35 -0700 (PDT), Dean
Hoffman wrote:

The Michigan Secretary of State broke Michigan law involving
balloting according to a Michigan judge. I wonder if this will be settled
before the next election.
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2021/03/16/mi-court-michigan-secretary-of-states-absentee-ballot-order-broke-law-vindicating-trump-claim/

" legitimizing a key claim made by the Trump campaign in its legal
challenges to the 2020 election."

At most it legitimates 1/4th or 1/5th of a key claim made by trump.

Because his claim extended to 4 or 5 states and this is only one of
them. What the Michigan legislature should do now is write into clear
law the power for the SoState to do what she did, at least in situations
like there were last fall.
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Michigan Secretary of State broke Michigan law involving
balloting according to a Michigan judge. I wonder if this will be settled
before the next election.
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2021/03/16/mi-court-michigan-secretary-of-states-absentee-ballot-order-broke-law-vindicating-trump-claim/

And here's a link that won't embarrass anyone by having it in their
browser history:

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2021/03/15/judge-rules-secretary-state-bensons-ballot-signature-verification-guidance-invalid/4699927001/

Here's the nut:

The judge didn't rule on whether Benson's directive violated state election law, but did say the directive violated the Administrative Procedures Act, the process that must be followed when an agency creates new rules.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/17/21 5:22 AM, wrote:
The Michigan Secretary of State broke Michigan law involving
balloting according to a Michigan judge. I wonder if this will be settled
before the next election.
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2021/03/16/mi-court-michigan-secretary-of-states-absentee-ballot-order-broke-law-vindicating-trump-claim/

And here's a link that won't embarrass anyone by having it in their
browser history:

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2021/03/15/judge-rules-secretary-state-bensons-ballot-signature-verification-guidance-invalid/4699927001/

Here's the nut:

The judge didn't rule on whether Benson's directive violated state election law, but did say the directive violated the Administrative Procedures Act, the process that must be followed when an agency creates new rules.

Cindy Hamilton

C'mon man! Everything in Wayne County (and Lansing) is crooked. Why would the election be any different?

It's all a moot point, I'm sure by now the evidence has been buried in a similar manner as Hunter's laptop.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, March 17, 2021 at 5:22:59 AM UTC-4, wrote:
The Michigan Secretary of State broke Michigan law involving
balloting according to a Michigan judge. I wonder if this will be settled
before the next election.
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2021/03/16/mi-court-michigan-secretary-of-states-absentee-ballot-order-broke-law-vindicating-trump-claim/

And here's a link that won't embarrass anyone by having it in their
browser history:

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2021/03/15/judge-rules-secretary-state-bensons-ballot-signature-verification-guidance-invalid/4699927001/

Here's the nut:

The judge didn't rule on whether Benson's directive violated state election law, but did say the directive violated the Administrative Procedures Act, the process that must be followed when an agency creates new rules.

Cindy Hamilton

An important distinction.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/17/21 7:22 AM, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

It's just theater.Â* Whitmer, Nessle and Benson are standing on the corner shouting "Neener-Neener-Neener" at the Republicans.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Dean Hoffman writes:
The Michigan Secretary of State broke Michigan law involving
balloting according to a Michigan judge. I wonder if this will be settled
before the next election.
https://www.notsobritebart.com/2020-election

Not-so-bright-bart.com? Give me a break.
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Michigan Secretary of State broke Michigan law involving
balloting according to a Michigan judge. I wonder if this will be settled
before the next election.
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2021/03/16/mi-court-michigan-secretary-of-states-absentee-ballot-order-broke-law-vindicating-trump-claim/

there is plenty of time to appeal this and for Scotus to chuck it

if it is breitbart, it is fake news

All politicians have someone called the body man
Person who handles all his business

maybe trump did not have a good enough body man, and never had anyone to lift Putin,, (who has a dwarflike stature and wears high heels IANMTU), up high enough so that Trump could hear him explain foolproof ways to cheat to win
(see yesterday's intelligence report)

Putin regularly gets 140 percent of the vote

they are so in love

mk5000

Giving me heartthrob
Cause I can't take making love to anyone but you
Original heartthrob
You make my body erupt--"OG Heartthrob" lyrics
Majid Jordan