Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Roof repair with 3 layers

Hi all,

I have 3 layers of roof on my house, but there is a small leak around
one of the sky lights. In general, is it possible to repair such a
roof and seal it up again? Its possible that a sheet of plywood would
need to be replaced. The roof is huge in comparison to the area in
question and I'd hate to do the whole thing (its in pretty good shape
and my inspector said it should last another 15 years).

Thanks!

Is two layers of roof felt OK? DJW Home Repair 12 April 18th 06 04:39 PM
Roof repair Roly UK diy 15 February 19th 06 04:56 PM
Repair flat roof or have a sloping tiled roof put on? N. Thornton UK diy 0 January 8th 05 03:22 PM
Repair flat roof or have a sloping tiled roof put on? JohnJ UK diy 4 January 8th 05 09:03 AM
roof repair jakobs wife Home Repair 4 December 20th 04 06:30 PM