Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Window sills

I just added a new room to my house. I have installed the windows, and
now I need to know how far the window sill should protrude past the
left and right interior window trim.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
I just added a new room to my house. I have installed the windows, and
now I need to know how far the window sill should protrude past the
left and right interior window trim.

From flush to a couple of inches. What does the rest of the house have?
Mine are about 1/2"

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
I just added a new room to my house. I have installed the windows, and
now I need to know how far the window sill should protrude past the
left and right interior window trim.

Traditionally the same distance the front of the sill is from the casing..

MDF window sills Lawrence Zarb UK diy 24 April 11th 06 12:18 PM
Window sills Davao UK diy 7 April 7th 06 04:19 AM
window sills steven holmes UK diy 2 August 4th 05 01:13 PM
Best material for window sills? mark UK diy 24 January 23rd 05 02:06 AM
Tiled Window Sills mlv UK diy 6 November 4th 04 08:53 AM