Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Anyone ever heard of "Circle F" brand electrical components?

Anyone ever heard of "Circle F" brand? Are they UL listed?
I have an opportunity to buy in bulk, but I don't know this brand's
reputation. --zeb
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
Anyone ever heard of "Circle F" brand? Are they UL listed?
I have an opportunity to buy in bulk, but I don't know this brand's
reputation. --zeb

www.google.com is your friend why not use your friend first?

http://www.statetool.com/history.htm

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&c...&btnG=Se arch

Rich

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
Anyone ever heard of "Circle F" brand? Are they UL listed?
I have an opportunity to buy in bulk, but I don't know this brand's
reputation. --zeb

Read here http://www.statetool.com/history.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
Anyone ever heard of "Circle F" brand? Are they UL listed?
I have an opportunity to buy in bulk, but I don't know this brand's
reputation. --zeb

I rarely come across them, but they make, or at least use to make the best
plastic pull lamp holder I've ever seen. Instead of using a ball chain pull
switch, it used a nylon wire pull switch, which worked very smoothly