Culligan Mark 20 water leak for control assembly

Old January 12th 08, 07:01 PM posted to alt.home.repair

Default Culligan Mark 20 water leak for control assembly

Hi

I have a very old Mark 20 which is leaking from the base of the
control assembly. I have 2 new foot gaskets to install as a first
step to see if they will solve the problem.

Before tearing into the assembly, I thought I would look on the net
for a diagram of the assembly.

Does anyone know where I could find such a diagram or how to install
the foot gaskets?

Thanks in advance

Mark20