Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Toilet Seat Down

In Europe there is an 'anti-sprinkle' movement, the goal of which is
to encourage men to sit down when they pee, and thus avoid the
sprinkle effect. Restrooms in all the countries across the continent
have signs urging men to be thoughtful gentlemen and sit down when
they do their business. My brother-in-law, a German lawyer, as with
many European men, now sits down when he conducts his business.
Because he's always been a thoughtful gentleman.

Ladies, don't get your hopes up because that's never going to happen
in America. Men in the states are going to continue to stand, and
they're going to continue to sprinkle, and you - I'm sorry to say -
are going to continue to clean up these sprinkles. Because they won't
do it themselves.

It's certainly a cultural thing as we see in the above example of my
brother-in-law and all those other European men. Part of being a man
here in America is that you stand when you urinate, since you are not
a woman and women, we know, pee sitting down. Indeed there

http://www.dontplayplay.com/html/Cul...0925/8655.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

and in paris you can **** in the gutter and watch the woman squat right along
side of you ,

eurotrash culture , real men go outside in the back yard , and write their
names in the snow

wrote:
In Europe there is an 'anti-sprinkle' movement, the goal of which is

Posted to alt.home.repair

The Freon Cowboy wrote:
and in paris you can **** in the gutter and watch the woman squat right along
side of you ,

eurotrash culture , real men go outside in the back yard , and write their
names in the snow

Yes, and sometimes it's in their girl friend's handwriting. G

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 10, 7:52*am, (The Freon Cowboy)
wrote:
and in paris *you can **** in the gutter and watch the woman squat right along
side of you ,

eurotrash culture , real men go outside in the back yard , and write their
names in the snow

wrote:
In Europe there is an 'anti-sprinkle' movement, the goal of which is- Hide quoted text -

and write their names in the snow

The other day I saw my neighbor's name written in the snow but it was
in my wife's handwriting. I wonder how he did that...

Toto toilet seat broken hold to toilet allan Home Repair 8 November 15th 15 10:08 PM
Toilet Seat Down [email protected] Home Repair 26 January 14th 08 07:39 AM
Replacing toilet seat Martin UK diy 5 October 16th 06 05:44 AM
Getting toilet seat off? souls UK diy 19 October 13th 05 01:50 PM