Posted to alt.home.repair

Default i want a new good snow blower

hi i am looking for a new good snow blower, i am looking at a troy
built 9528 at lowes for $899, i no every will tell me to get a ariens
or a toro or simplicity, i just want to no y no one likes troy built.
i also want to no what snow blowers will last long besides airens.
back to troy built is it a problem that youre gearselector is
connected to one of thin those rubber coted wires,will it breack easy
or is that not a beg deal? please respond
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
hi i am looking for a new good snow blower, i am looking at a troy
built 9528 at lowes for $899, i no every will tell me to get a ariens
or a toro or simplicity, i just want to no y no one likes troy built.
i also want to no what snow blowers will last long besides airens.
back to troy built is it a problem that youre gearselector is
connected to one of thin those rubber coted wires,will it breack easy
or is that not a beg deal? please respond

yur shift key is broked. troy bilt is ok. most of them uz the same engines
and the is most omportant az the injun haz to start evry time just make sure
the shift lever is loobricated soit wont stick or get frozed in the sno if
it is wet but any of the moor expensive sno blowers are about the same

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 31, 8:07*pm, wrote:
hi i am looking for a new good snow blower, i am looking at a troy
built 9528 at lowes for $899, i no every will tell me to get a ariens
or a toro or simplicity, i just want to no y no one likes troy built.
i also want to no what snow blowers will last long besides airens.
back to troy built is it a problem that youre gearselector is
connected to one of *thin those rubber coted wires,will it breack easy
or is that not a beg deal? * * * * * please respond

no y no one likes troy bilt is no ones can aFord difrent. beter is
ther than crap a toy, buy a GM
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 31 Dec 2007 18:07:09 -0800 (PST), wrote
Re i want a new good snow blower:

please respond

pleze rit gooder inglesh
Posted to alt.home.repair
cln cln is offline

On Jan 1, 2:26*pm, Caesar Romano wrote:
On Mon, 31 Dec 2007 18:07:09 -0800 (PST), wrote
Re i want a new good snow blower:

please respond

pleze rit gooder inglesh

The guy came here for help with snow blowers, not to be riduculed.

Posted to alt.home.repair
cln cln is offline

Those rubber coated wires are fairly cheap to replace. Ask the
salesmen if they often get returns on this specific model. [for anyone
else reading this ask your salesperson on ANY items you buy if a brand
is often returned!]
The cables can also sweat and rust out over time but gears will more
often freeze-up.

I've just gone trough the rigmarole's of shopping for a snow blower.
Its not easy.

Buy what you can afford, but don't overbuy. I got a long driveway
(about 7-10 cars could park) and i got a 318cc from Toro.

I was going to buy from Sears but since they had to order it and
couldn't guarentee a time i shopped elsewhere that day.

As some of the information that i found online mentioned was to go to
a dealer where they also service the machines.
Long story short, they could tell me which models where most often
returned, fixed, parts that broke most often... every shear pin
stories you could imagine. He explained it clearly and was honest. I
hope you can find a dealer like this one where you can trust the
person that sold you the machine, compared to someone that also sells
fertilizer, snow boots, and BBQ.

How long is your driveway? 358cc is great 9.5 is also good. Only set
back i see is the heated hand warmers.
I ask you this, where do you think the power to heat your hands is
comming from? Engine right! your loosing power to heat your hands! Not
a good option in my opinion but if its there just don't turn it on.

at 900$US I think its a good buy. Tecumseh is not a recommended engine
but you are just using it 6-12 times a year. Take care if it and it
should last you 10 years+++
cln
Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

On Jan 1, 3:35*pm, cln wrote:
On Jan 1, 2:26*pm, Caesar Romano wrote:

On Mon, 31 Dec 2007 18:07:09 -0800 (PST), wrote
Re i want a new good snow blower:

please respond

pleze rit gooder inglesh

The guy came here for help with snow blowers, not to be riduculed.

If he communicated like an adult he would be respected like one.
Texting is for teenagers wanting to be cutesy IMO.

Joe

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Lou" wrote in message news:34b73ed7-2d6e-48a3-8a53-

If he communicated like an adult he would be respected like one.
Texting is for teenagers wanting to be cutesy IMO.

Joe

Whats an IMO?

It is a big bird that does not fly, at least In My Opinion.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 31 2007, 8:07*pm, wrote:
hi i am looking for a new good snow blower, i am looking at a troy
built 9528 at lowes for $899, i no every will tell me to get a ariens
or a toro or simplicity, i just want to no y no one likes troy built.
i also want to no what snow blowers will last long besides airens.
back to troy built is it a problem that youre gearselector is
connected to one of *thin those rubber coted wires,will it breack easy
or is that not a beg deal? * * * * * please respond

I would suggest HILLARY CLINTON.
Posted to alt.home.repair

BobR wrote:
On Dec 31 2007, 8:07 pm, wrote:
hi i am looking for a new good snow blower, i am looking at a troy
built 9528 at lowes for $899, i no every will tell me to get a ariens
or a toro or simplicity, i just want to no y no one likes troy built.
i also want to no what snow blowers will last long besides airens.
back to troy built is it a problem that youre gearselector is
connected to one of thin those rubber coted wires,will it breack easy
or is that not a beg deal? please respond

I would suggest HILLARY CLINTON.

I think that would just make the snow instantly turn to ice..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 1, 7:21*pm, George wrote:
BobR wrote:
On Dec 31 2007, 8:07 pm, wrote:
hi i am looking for a new good snow blower, i am looking at a troy
built 9528 at lowes for $899, i no every will tell me to get a ariens
or a toro or simplicity, i just want to no y no one likes troy built.
i also want to no what snow blowers will last long besides airens.
back to troy built is it a problem that youre gearselector is
connected to one of *thin those rubber coted wires,will it breack easy
or is that not a beg deal? * * * * * please respond

I would suggest HILLARY CLINTON.

I think that would just make the snow instantly turn to ice..

Good point! She is know as the ICE BITCH!
Posted to alt.home.repair
Lou Lou is offline

On Jan 1, 11:07 pm, BobR wrote:
On Jan 1, 7:21 pm, George wrote:

BobR wrote:
On Dec 31 2007, 8:07 pm, wrote:
hi i am looking for a new good snow blower, i am looking at a troy
built 9528 at lowes for $899, i no every will tell me to get a ariens
or a toro or simplicity, i just want to no y no one likes troy built.
i also want to no what snow blowers will last long besides airens.
back to troy built is it a problem that youre gearselector is
connected to one of thin those rubber coted wires,will it breack easy
or is that not a beg deal? please respond

I would suggest HILLARY CLINTON.

I think that would just make the snow instantly turn to ice..

Good point! She is know as the ICE BITCH!

Has anyone noticed how much more she's starting
to look like a man then the men?
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Lisa BB." wrote in message
Her being a woman has NOTHING to do with politics.
You gonna mock Obama because he's black?

True. I'd not vote for her even if she was a guy. I think she has bigger
gonads than Bill too.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

On Jan 2, 7:43*pm, "Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:

snip

True. I'd not vote for her even if she was a guy. *I think she has bigger
gonads than Bill too.

But not as active...

Joe
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 31 2007, 9:07*pm, wrote:
hi i am looking for a new good snow blower, i am looking at a troy
built 9528 at lowes for $899, i no every will tell me to get a ariens
or a toro or simplicity, i just want to no y no one likes troy built.
i also want to no what snow blowers will last long besides airens.
back to troy built is it a problem that youre gearselector is
connected to one of *thin those rubber coted wires,will it breack easy
or is that not a beg deal? * * * * * please respond

Hi,

An expensive choice is a Honda. I do not have one but do have Honda
lawn mower and trimmer. The Honda I sort of like is the Honda HS928TA
snow blower. This is a tracked blower and has 28 inches clearance
width with an 8.9 hp engine. Even though it is expensive, I thin this
is widely regarded as the best available. There are also a larger unit
at 37 Inches and smallers ones t 24 inches.

Check out the POWER EQUIPMENT on www.honda.com.

Hope this helps.

Warmest regards, Mike.