Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,misc.consumers.house

Default Under counter kitchen wraps holder/dispenser

In my kitchen I have a plastic slide-out "drawer" that has space for 4 rolls
of kitchen wraps (i.e. foil, wax paper, plastic wrap, and paper toweling).
This "drawer" is attached to the underside of my upper wall kitchen cabinet.
It provides a quick, out of the way place to store and make use of all those
rolls of kitchen wrap instead of keeping each separate box somewhere in the
cupboard and having to search out each roll.
What's nice about it is the unraveled ends of each roll hang down loosely
underneath the "drawer" and each roll slot has a cutting edge to make
tearing the correct sized sheet off the roll.

Anyway, I need to replace this "thing" and have not been able to find
anything similar anywhere in any store (i.e. Target, home depot, Wal-Mart,
lnt, bed bath and beyond, etc).

Does anyone know what I'm referring to and know where I might find one of
these? I don't know what else to do with the 3 or 4 rolls of wraps and
paper toweling for quick and easy access and use. I don't particularly like
the standing pole thingy for paper toweling as it just takes up space on the
counter.

Any thoughts?
Thanks.
Walter

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,misc.consumers.house

"Walter Cohen" wrote in message
[...]

Post a picture of what you have now, at a site like www.photobucket.com
where everyone can see it. Also include photos of the entire kitchen.

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,misc.consumers.house

On Nov 11, 7:48 pm, "Walter Cohen" wrote:
[...]

Try this link to ebay:

http://tinyurl.com/26cej4

If it doesn't work, search ebay for Wrap Center and look at the 16th
item down, as of 11/11/07

Full link is
http://cgi.ebay.com/The-WRAP-CENTER-...QQcmdZViewItem