Posted to alt.home.repair

Default remove cement from plywood flor

Need easy way to remove cement from plywood floor.

Posted to alt.home.repair

How thick?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 10, 5:50 am, "rjsechio" u38127@uwe wrote:
Need easy way to remove cement from plywood floor.

Safety glasses and a BFH

Posted to alt.home.repair

"rjsechio" u38127@uwe wrote in message news:7979d249dc6c2@uwe...
Need easy way to remove cement from plywood floor.

Did this a few years ago on a good size second floor enclosed sun room. Up
to 4" thick and about 6 yards of concrete. Its not like a driveway where
heavy equipment could be used. Much manual labor and had to carry it out
piece by piece so wasn't easy or fast.

Posted to alt.home.repair

RayV wrote:
Need easy way to remove cement from plywood floor.

Safety glasses and a BFH

Best answer yet. My arms are killing me. Thanks , I had a feeling that was
going to be the answer.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I removed tile and the cement on the plywood is about 1/16 to 1/8 thick.
wrote:
How thick?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"rjsechio via HomeKB.com" u38127@uwe wrote in message
I removed tile and the cement on the plywood is about 1/16 to 1/8 thick.
wrote:
How thick?

Bob

Posted to alt.home.repair

angle grinder with black composite disk

Posted to alt.home.repair

Thanks Rudy

Rudy wrote:
angle grinder with black composite disk

Posted to alt.home.repair

Bob

I was looking at this myself but it might need a big ass compressor to run
it as I believe published psi and cfm is minimum. I got their little air
grinder and my 230V compressor just barely keep up - just surprised how much
air volume those things need.