Posted to alt.home.repair

Default BIG BARN

I want to reside the cable end of this huge barn. Does anyone have a
recommendation of what I can use that is cheap?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 6, 8:01?am, lance wrote:
I want to reside the cable end of this huge barn. Does anyone have a
recommendation of what I can use that is cheap?

first what do you want it to look like? secondly are you willing to
trade time for bucks?

cheap material may mean 5 times longer to install

whats the use of the barn when you are done? animals or people?

Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

lance wrote:
I want to reside the cable end of this huge barn. Does anyone have a
recommendation of what I can use that is cheap?

I assume that would be "gable", and how big is "huge"? What is the
structure/spacing/etc., and is current siding structural or simply
cladding? Too much unknown to know what would even work.

As for "cheap", probably can't do much better than factory
seconds/blem's from the sheet metal folks. Of course, it won't have
warranty, may be mismatched/off color, etc., etc., ... Otherwise,
perhaps you can find salvage material locally.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 6, 10:43 am, " wrote:
On Oct 6, 8:01?am, lance wrote:

I want to reside the cable end of this huge barn. Does anyone have a
recommendation of what I can use that is cheap?

first what do you want it to look like? secondly are you willing to
trade time for bucks?

cheap material may mean 5 times longer to install

whats the use of the barn when you are done? animals or people?

Sorry for the delay in responding. This project has been put on hold
as the owner had a stroke and is in the hospital. Thank you for all
the replies.

Electric to Barn? Harry Home Repair 14 December 17th 06 03:02 AM
Barn door Big Al Home Repair 4 November 26th 06 09:40 AM
BUG BARN J T Woodworking 0 November 13th 05 02:42 AM
Pole Barn [email protected] Metalworking 21 June 14th 05 03:11 PM
Dismantlingrecycling old barn srazor Woodworking 0 August 17th 04 08:50 PM