Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lawnmower

Lawnmowers can be dangerous. A video shows just how dangerous it can be to misuse a lawnmower. O_o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6V0S1m5a7U

[8~{} Uncle Mower Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.2600

Default Uncle "PoopyHead" Monster talks about a "Lawnmower"

On 4/5/2016 12:16 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Lawnmowers can be dangerous. A video shows just how dangerous it can be to misuse a lawnmower. O_o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6V0S1m5a7U

[8~{} Uncle "PoopyHead" Monster

I asked the lady if I could "mow" her front.
She said that grass don't grow on a busy street.
I asked if it was a one-way street.

Then the frog hopped out into the fast lane and got runned over by a
Mack truck.
The end.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

Lawnmowers can be dangerous. A video shows just how dangerous it can be to misuse a lawnmower. O_o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6V0S1m5a7U

[8~{} Uncle Mower Monster

Hey Unc, I heard they want to impeach the governor of your state. What did
he do? I can guess...

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, April 6, 2016 at 2:24:06 PM UTC-5, Tekkie® wrote:
Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

Lawnmowers can be dangerous. A video shows just how dangerous it can be to misuse a lawnmower. O_o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6V0S1m5a7U

[8~{} Uncle Mower Monster

Hey Unc, I heard they want to impeach the governor of your state. What did
he do? I can guess...
--
Tekkie

I think he tried to act like Bill Clinton around a female staff member. He's now divorced from his wife of 50 years. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Staff Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

On Wednesday, April 6, 2016 at 2:24:06 PM UTC-5, Tekkie® wrote:
Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

Lawnmowers can be dangerous. A video shows just how dangerous it can be to misuse a lawnmower. O_o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6V0S1m5a7U

[8~{} Uncle Mower Monster

Hey Unc, I heard they want to impeach the governor of your state. What did
he do? I can guess...
--
Tekkie

I think he tried to act like Bill Clinton around a female staff member. He's now divorced from his wife of 50 years. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Staff Monster

Well didn't Klinton make that legal?

--
Tekkie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/5/2016 3:16 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Lawnmowers can be dangerous. A video shows just how dangerous it can be to misuse a lawnmower. O_o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6V0S1m5a7U

[8~{} Uncle Mower Monster

Shooters can do stupid things. There are a ton of videos to show it.

I had a friend at my old club bring some exploding targets, no where
like the Tannerite. They were safe but he set fire to the backing
boards. Good thing I had a jug of water in the car to put it out.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, April 7, 2016 at 2:06:16 PM UTC-5, Tekkie® wrote:
Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

On Wednesday, April 6, 2016 at 2:24:06 PM UTC-5, Tekkie® wrote:
Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

Lawnmowers can be dangerous. A video shows just how dangerous it can be to misuse a lawnmower. O_o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6V0S1m5a7U

[8~{} Uncle Mower Monster

Hey Unc, I heard they want to impeach the governor of your state. What did
he do? I can guess...
--
Tekkie

I think he tried to act like Bill Clinton around a female staff member. He's now divorced from his wife of 50 years. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Staff Monster

Well didn't Klinton make that legal?
--
Tekkie

That depends on what "is" is? O_o

[8~{} Uncle Is Monster

747 Lawnmower ?..............Yes, this is real, a flying Lawnmower [email protected] Home Repair 8 July 14th 06 06:22 PM
lawnmower help SeaKan Home Repair 12 May 17th 06 08:19 PM
mtd lawnmower help Bill Home Repair 2 April 25th 06 03:40 AM
need help with lawnmower Betsy Home Repair 44 September 13th 05 04:00 PM