Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Caution: Electricity can hurt you

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in
:

wrote in message
oups.com...
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
No, stupid. If you read anything except cereal boxes, you might've
known that the creep is even less popular in his own country than he
is here, and
it's important to let him blather and hang himself in front of the
whole world.

JSB:

My cereal box has a complete analysis of the Iranian political
situation on it,
and comes with a free practice ballot.

What, doesn't anybody else eat Politic-O's?

G P

{drum crash!}

Tosser!