Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Beaches Of England

In 20 years or less, this will be the only swimwear women will be allowed to wear at the beach. ^_^

http://metro.co.uk/2016/04/02/now-ev...range-5790628/

Yea, my Limey friends, let those wackos move right into The UK and takeover. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Swimming Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Uncle Monster" wrote in message
In 20 years or less, this will be the only swimwear women will be allowed
to wear at the beach. ^_^

http://metro.co.uk/2016/04/02/now-ev...range-5790628/

Yea, my Limey friends, let those wackos move right into The UK and
takeover. o_O

That is about the amount of covering in the US beaches in the eairly 1900s
isn't it ?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/04/2016 15:18, Ralph Mowery wrote:

"Uncle Monster" wrote in message
In 20 years or less, this will be the only swimwear women will be allowed
to wear at the beach. ^_^

http://metro.co.uk/2016/04/02/now-ev...range-5790628/

Yea, my Limey friends, let those wackos move right into The UK and
takeover. o_O

That is about the amount of covering in the US beaches in the eairly 1900s
isn't it ?

Clothes Free / Naturist / Nudist Beaches in England, Scotland, Wales and
Ireland
List

http://www.walkingclub.org.uk/clothe...ehaviour.shtml

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, April 5, 2016 at 9:34:28 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
On 05/04/2016 15:18, Ralph Mowery wrote:

"Uncle Monster" wrote in message
In 20 years or less, this will be the only swimwear women will be allowed
to wear at the beach. ^_^

http://metro.co.uk/2016/04/02/now-ev...range-5790628/

Yea, my Limey friends, let those wackos move right into The UK and
takeover. o_O

That is about the amount of covering in the US beaches in the eairly 1900s
isn't it ?

Clothes Free / Naturist / Nudist Beaches in England, Scotland, Wales and
Ireland
List

http://www.walkingclub.org.uk/clothe...ehaviour.shtml
--
Bod

When the towel heads take over there will be a lot of decapitated nude corpses on those beaches. Yea, let those crazy frakers move right in a breed like homicidal rabbits. They'll soon be the majority and you and your mates are buggered. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Towel Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/04/2016 15:46, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

Uncle Paranoid Monster.

--
Bod

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 5 Apr 2016 15:34:24 +0100
Bod wrote:

On 05/04/2016 15:18, Ralph Mowery wrote:

"Uncle Monster" wrote in message
In 20 years or less, this will be the only swimwear women will be
allowed to wear at the beach. ^_^

http://metro.co.uk/2016/04/02/now-ev...range-5790628/

Yea, my Limey friends, let those wackos move right into The UK and
takeover. o_O

That is about the amount of covering in the US beaches in the
eairly 1900s isn't it ?

Clothes Free / Naturist / Nudist Beaches in England, Scotland, Wales
and Ireland
List

http://www.walk

Legendary YSL mogul slams ‘Islamic fashion’

http://nypost.com/2016/04/01/legenda...lamic-fashion/

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Bitches Of England

On 4/4/2016 10:33 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
In 20 years or less, this will be the only swimwear women will be allowed to wear at the beach. ^_^

http://metro.co.uk/2016/04/02/now-ev...range-5790628/

Yea, my Limey friends, let those wackos move right into The UK and takeover. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Dildo Monster

I found a "used" buttplug under the bed.
Does that count?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/5/2016 1:33 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
In 20 years or less, this will be the only swimwear women will be allowed to wear at the beach. ^_^

http://metro.co.uk/2016/04/02/now-ev...range-5790628/

Yea, my Limey friends, let those wackos move right into The UK and takeover. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Swimming Monster

Here's another good one:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-marriage.html

There was one where husband immediately divorced wife after he saw her
without the burka.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 5 Apr 2016 12:32:17 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

There was one where husband immediately divorced wife after he saw her
without the burka.

She looked like this

http://tinyurl.com/hvymoq4

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 05 Apr 2016 14:01:46 -0400, wrote:

On Tue, 5 Apr 2016 12:32:17 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

There was one where husband immediately divorced wife after he saw her
without the burka.

She looked like this

http://tinyurl.com/hvymoq4

That just debugged my system, thanks.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/04/2016 19:07, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 05 Apr 2016 14:01:46 -0400, wrote:

On Tue, 5 Apr 2016 12:32:17 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

There was one where husband immediately divorced wife after he saw her
without the burka.

She looked like this

http://tinyurl.com/hvymoq4

That just debugged my system, thanks.

So that's what the Loch Ness monster looks like.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

Frank"frank wrote:
On 4/5/2016 1:33 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
In 20 years or less, this will be the only swimwear women will be allowed to wear at the beach. ^_^

http://metro.co.uk/2016/04/02/now-ev...range-5790628/

Yea, my Limey friends, let those wackos move right into The UK and takeover. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Swimming Monster

Here's another good one:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-marriage.html
There was one where husband immediately divorced wife after he saw her
without the burka.

With the way they treat women there, can a wife actually refuse anything the husband wants? I thought they just beat their wives and made them do what they want.

Posted to alt.home.repair

posted for all of us...

On Tue, 5 Apr 2016 12:32:17 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

There was one where husband immediately divorced wife after he saw her
without the burka.

She looked like this

http://tinyurl.com/hvymoq4

Oh man, shiver me timbers. This just renewed my scarred for life memories.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/06/2016 05:23 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

[snip]

And as squealer pranced back and forth,
his tail whisked in the most convincing
manner. "Surely, you don't want Jones
to come back?"

All animals are equal. But some are more
equal than others.

When I read "Animal Farm" as a child, I thought it was an animal story.
I read it again recently, and it seemed like a very different book.
Knowing that it was about communism makes a big difference.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Pray: To ask the laws of the universe to be annulled on behalf of a
single petitioner confessedly unworthy." -- Ambrose Bierce

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/7/2016 9:19 AM, Mark Lloyd wrote:
On 04/06/2016 05:23 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

[snip]

And as squealer pranced back and forth,
his tail whisked in the most convincing
manner. "Surely, you don't want Jones
to come back?"

All animals are equal. But some are more
equal than others.

When I read "Animal Farm" as a child, I thought it was an animal story.
I read it again recently, and it seemed like a very different book.
Knowing that it was about communism makes a big difference.

When I was in school, the book was about the
stages of society. They started out with monarchy,
overthrew to democracy, which changed to communism,
then to oligarchy, and back to monarchy.

--
..
Christopher A. Young