Posted to alt.home.repair
Ron Ron is offline

Default An Annoying Infestation

I live in Oregon and lately, within the last few months, the bed
rooms of my house have been plagued with black beetle-like insects and
what looks like caterpillars that are both found on the beds but
(thankfully) nowhere else in the house. Does anybody know what these
pests are?
Where they come from?-- they just seem to materialize on the beds. And
a way to get rid of these nasty pests?

Ron

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 24, 12:44 am, Ron wrote:
I live in Oregon and lately, within the last few months, the bed
rooms of my house have been plagued with black beetle-like insects and
what looks like caterpillars that are both found on the beds but
(thankfully) nowhere else in the house. Does anybody know what these
pests are?
Where they come from?-- they just seem to materialize on the beds. And
a way to get rid of these nasty pests?

Ron

Have you thought of washing the sheets and blankets and trying bug
spray

Posted to alt.home.repair

Check out any wall hangings above the bed. I was plagued by little beetles
and bites in my bed and traced it down to a wreath made from naturual twigs
hanging on the wall. We quiickly threw it out into the -10 degree winter air
to kill them and threw it away. Never been bothered again. I have no idea
why they were there. THe wreath had been hanging on the wall for three years
previously without a problem

"Ron" wrote in message
oups.com...
I live in Oregon and lately, within the last few months, the bed
rooms of my house have been plagued with black beetle-like insects and
what looks like caterpillars that are both found on the beds but
(thankfully) nowhere else in the house. Does anybody know what these
pests are?
Where they come from?-- they just seem to materialize on the beds. And
a way to get rid of these nasty pests?

Ron

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ron" wrote in message
oups.com...
I live in Oregon and lately, within the last few months, the bed
rooms of my house have been plagued with black beetle-like insects and
what looks like caterpillars that are both found on the beds but
(thankfully) nowhere else in the house. Does anybody know what these
pests are?
Where they come from?-- they just seem to materialize on the beds. And
a way to get rid of these nasty pests?

Ron

Check out these news stories. Might be related, or not:

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...oryId=13829937

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...oryId=13830088

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 00:44:04 -0700, Ron wrote:

I live in Oregon and lately, within the last few months, the bed
rooms of my house have been plagued with black beetle-like insects and
what looks like caterpillars that are both found on the beds but
(thankfully) nowhere else in the house. Does anybody know what these
pests are?

Do you have a digital camera? Could you toss a jpg up at some web site?
(Quik.com gives all dial up users 10MB of web space. No code needed. Just
FTP the jpg to the site.)

Don www.donwiss.com (e-mail link at home page bottom).

Ant infestation Stormin Mormon Home Repair 1 April 23rd 07 02:52 PM
A Weird Infestation Ron Hubbard Home Repair 2 September 7th 05 02:42 AM
Flea infestation ByzeiwIG Home Repair 30 July 19th 05 04:21 PM
Silverfish infestation! MGT UK diy 44 April 22nd 05 03:59 PM
Termite Infestation Tanque Home Repair 2 June 25th 03 07:46 PM