Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Hurricane Harvey

Aug. 25, 2017 - 4:35 - Janice Dean reports on the latest track

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5551544866001/?#sp=show-clips
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, August 25, 2017 at 1:11:44 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
Aug. 25, 2017 - 4:35 - Janice Dean reports on the latest track

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5551544866001/?#sp=show-clips

This will probably be the first disaster that Trump has to deal with
that is not of his own making.
Posted to alt.home.repair
lol lol is offline

On 08/25/2017 01:18 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On Friday, August 25, 2017 at 1:11:44 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
Aug. 25, 2017 - 4:35 - Janice Dean reports on the latest track

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5551544866001/?#sp=show-clips

This will probably be the first disaster that Trump has to deal with
that is not of his own making.

I don't agree with you but that's very funny nonetheless!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/25/2017 1:46 PM, lol wrote:
On 08/25/2017 01:18 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On Friday, August 25, 2017 at 1:11:44 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
Aug. 25, 2017 - 4:35 - Janice Dean reports on the latest track

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5551544866001/?#sp=show-clips

This will probably be the first disaster that Trump has to deal with
that is not of his own making.

I don't agree with you but that's very funny nonetheless!

Leave it to our neighborhood, traitor, to politicize it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, August 25, 2017 at 12:18:51 PM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
On Friday, August 25, 2017 at 1:11:44 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
Aug. 25, 2017 - 4:35 - Janice Dean reports on the latest track

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5551544866001/?#sp=show-clips

This will probably be the first disaster that Trump has to deal with
that is not of his own making.

Wow Traitor_4ever! Your Trump derangement syndrome has you blaming Trump for bad weather! OMG! You are really mentally ill! ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Aug. 25, 2017 - 4:35 - Janice Dean reports on the latest
track

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5551544866001/?#sp=show-clips

This will probably be the first disaster that Trump has to
deal with
that is not of his own making.

Fer **** sake, do you have to make EVERYTHING about Trump?
Jezzus ****in christ, you have issues. You need professional
help, SOON.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, August 25, 2017 at 3:52:40 PM UTC-4, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, August 25, 2017 at 12:18:51 PM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
On Friday, August 25, 2017 at 1:11:44 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
Aug. 25, 2017 - 4:35 - Janice Dean reports on the latest track

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5551544866001/?#sp=show-clips

This will probably be the first disaster that Trump has to deal with
that is not of his own making.

Wow Traitor_4ever! Your Trump derangement syndrome has you blaming Trump for bad weather! OMG! You are really mentally ill! ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster

As usual, you either can't read or lie. I did not blame Trump for the weather.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, August 25, 2017 at 3:17:32 PM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
On Friday, August 25, 2017 at 3:52:40 PM UTC-4, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, August 25, 2017 at 12:18:51 PM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
On Friday, August 25, 2017 at 1:11:44 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
Aug. 25, 2017 - 4:35 - Janice Dean reports on the latest track

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5551544866001/?#sp=show-clips

This will probably be the first disaster that Trump has to deal with
that is not of his own making.

Wow Traitor_4ever! Your Trump derangement syndrome has you blaming Trump for bad weather! OMG! You are really mentally ill! ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster

As usual, you either can't read or lie. I did not blame Trump for the weather.

OK little Traitor_4ever, what disasters is Trump responsible for? Give us a list that can be verified. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Disaster Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/25/2017 1:58 PM, Frank wrote:
On 8/25/2017 1:46 PM, lol wrote:
On 08/25/2017 01:18 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On Friday, August 25, 2017 at 1:11:44 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
Aug. 25, 2017 - 4:35 - Janice Dean reports on the latest track

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5551544866001/?#sp=show-clips
This will probably be the first disaster that Trump has to deal with
that is not of his own making.

I don't agree with you but that's very funny nonetheless!

Leave it to our neighborhood, traitor, to politicize it.

Yah, traitor's not a bad guy, he just needs a nudge in the right direction.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/25/2017 1:46 PM, lol wrote:
On 08/25/2017 01:18 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On Friday, August 25, 2017 at 1:11:44 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
Aug. 25, 2017 - 4:35 - Janice Dean reports on the latest track

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5551544866001/?#sp=show-clips
This will probably be the first disaster that Trump has to deal with
that is not of his own making.

I don't agree with you but that's very funny nonetheless!

Leave it to our neighborhood, traitor, to politicize it.

Yah, traitor's not a bad guy, he just needs a nudge in the right direction.

Like a nudge over a cliff.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Aug. 25, 2017 - 4:35 - Janice Dean reports on the latest
track

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5551544866001/?#sp=show-clips

This will probably be the first disaster that Trump has to
deal with
that is not of his own making.

Fer **** sake, do you have to make EVERYTHING about Trump?
Jezzus ****in christ, you have issues. You need professional
help, SOON.

Nah, lets just continue to drive him over the edge.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/25/2017 1:46 PM, lol wrote:
On 08/25/2017 01:18 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On Friday, August 25, 2017 at 1:11:44 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
Aug. 25, 2017 - 4:35 - Janice Dean reports on the latest track

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5551544866001/?#sp=show-clips
This will probably be the first disaster that Trump has to deal with
that is not of his own making.

I don't agree with you but that's very funny nonetheless!

Leave it to our neighborhood, traitor, to politicize it.

Yah, traitor's not a bad guy, he just needs a nudge in the right direction.

Like a nudge over a cliff.

Hey, don't wish harm on someone just because you have a difference of opinion. You need to have people around who have ideas and beliefs different from your own. The Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Moonbat Freaks keep you on your toes and your mind sharp when you debate them. The world would be a very boring place if everyone agreed on everything. Besides, Traitor_4ever is very entertaining when he flaunts his Trump Derangement Syndrome. Have pity on him and those of his ilk. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Compassionate Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/25/2017 1:46 PM, lol wrote:
[...]

I don't like mortal harm to anyone but pushing them over the edge of
sanity is something else.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/25/2017 1:46 PM, lol wrote:
[...]

Now that's funny. A couple of trumpets worried about my sanity, never
questioning the sanity of Trump. The latest to weigh in on that subject
is James Clapper, who's served under presidents since JFK in one
capacity or another, most recently he was DNI. He basically said Trump
is mental and that he's worried that Trump has the nuke codes. Rest easy
there fellas, I don't have any nuke codes. But honestly, ask yourselves
do you really think Trump could pass the screening, the mental stability
profiling, to sit at the launch desk of a nuke silo? Could he pass the
screening to be a secret service agent at the WH? I wouldn't allow
him to be an armed night watchman.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/25/2017 8:29 PM, Stormin' Norman wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised to see at least one constitutional amendment,
(after Trump is removed from office) to help prevent the Trump kind of
national nightmare in the future. Shooting from the hip here, but
maybe an amendment that requires all presidential candidates to pass
the highest level security clearance background investigation and
polygraph tests, yes, that has possibilities

Maybe we should have a proof of citizenship requirement.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/25/2017 1:46 PM, lol wrote:
[...]

Fess up Francis, you are lonely and want company on the crazy
train..... ;-)

There's a guy at my work that is a little strange. A really nice guy,
just a little strange. Everybody knows it, including the guy himself.

A bunch of us were standing around talking the other day and the topic
eventually made its way around to Trump. The strange guy spoke up and
said "Look, I'm crazy, so I know crazy. That guy is friggin' nuts!"

It didn't matter which side of the argument anyone was on, we all
laughed - really hard - together. It was classic.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/25/2017 1:46 PM, lol wrote:
[...]

I'd feel bad if any of the Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Moonbat Freaks who post here completely lost their minds and hurt themselves or worse, other people. I find it interesting that the "anti-fa" Liberal Leftist loons who claim they are against "hate" and "racism" are the ones fomenting violence, rioting, destroying property and trying to harm other people who they believe are members of groups they despise. The people belonging to the groups loathed by the anti-fa don't smash windows, burn cars or attack police when they have a demonstration. Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Moonbat Freaks seem to approve of the activities of the anti-fa Leftist rioters which indicates to me they do indeed have a mental disorder. ”Œ( à²*_à²*)”˜

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 26 Aug 2017 02:02:34 +0000, Stormin' Norman
wrote:

On Fri, 25 Aug 2017 21:33:11 -0400, Jose wrote:

On 8/25/2017 8:29 PM, Stormin' Norman wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised to see at least one constitutional amendment,
(after Trump is removed from office) to help prevent the Trump kind of
national nightmare in the future. Shooting from the hip here, but
maybe an amendment that requires all presidential candidates to pass
the highest level security clearance background investigation and
polygraph tests, yes, that has possibilities

Maybe we should have a proof of citizenship requirement.

Have you not read the constitution? Apparently not......

Section 1, article 2, clause 5:

"No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United
States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be
eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be
eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of
thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the
United States."

A security clearance clause combined with a sanity clause, would help
weed out the future Trumps.

I wonder if there is some way to weed out the stupid voters. Sort of
like a fingerprint sensor on the voting machines, except a
Stupid-Sensor, instead.

We can't have too many safeguards so this doesn't happen again.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/25/2017 1:46 PM, lol wrote:
[...]

I wonder how today's electronic media would treat President Teddy Roosevelt if he were alive and in office in this era? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Historical Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Still windy and raining.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, August 25, 2017 at 8:29:41 PM UTC-4, Stormin' Norman wrote:

wrote:
Aug. 25, 2017 - 4:35 - Janice Dean reports on the latest
track

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5551544866001/?#sp=show-clips

This will probably be the first disaster that Trump has to
deal with
that is not of his own making.

Fer **** sake, do you have to make EVERYTHING about Trump?
Jezzus ****in christ, you have issues. You need professional
help, SOON.

It's curious how Trumptards are so afraid of words and opinions,
especially when written by people who do not support Trump.

Don't worry, it will all be over soon. Trump will become a footnote
in the history of American presidents.

I wouldn't be surprised to see at least one constitutional amendment,
(after Trump is removed from office) to help prevent the Trump kind of
national nightmare in the future. Shooting from the hip here, but
maybe an amendment that requires all presidential candidates to pass
the highest level security clearance background investigation and
polygraph tests, yes, that has possibilities.

I wouldn't be surprised to see one proposed, but I would be amazed
if it got enough votes to pass.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

It's hard to say at this point since we don't know how exactly the Trump
presidency is going to end. I would not be surprised to see some new laws
passed, like requiring all candidates to disclose their income tax returns.
What still amazes me the most is that it was obvious that Trump was mental,
displaying astounding immaturity and poor judgment during the whole
election process, and so many people just didn't care and in fact insisted
it had to be Trump, when there were 16 other GOP candidates. Now we're
seeing the predictable results.

Over night, another Trump WH adviser is gone, Gorka. How can there be
a functioning govt when the WH is just a revolving door? A revolving
door where each pass the quality of the people who are willing to sign
on to this crap show goes down? Imagine trying to run even a business
with that kind of turnover. Before anyone figures out how to do their
new job, build relationships, become effective, they are gone and it
starts all over. One of the biggest tests of management and leadership
skills is selecting and retaining the right people. Trump has failed
there miserably.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/26/2017 9:24 AM, Stormin' Norman wrote:

I wonder if there is some way to weed out the stupid voters. Sort of
like a fingerprint sensor on the voting machines, except a
Stupid-Sensor, instead.

We can't have too many safeguards so this doesn't happen again.

Personally, I would not want to marginalize the right to vote of
anyone. I do like the idea of having a few more constitutional
requirements for the presidency than citizenship and a minimum age of
35.

Such as?

An educated electorate will filter out the nut jobs won't they?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/26/2017 09:39 AM, Stormin' Norman wrote:
Now, tell me how the USA never put men on the moon......;-)

A leaked tape?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wul-JfSxGKA

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/26/2017 09:24 AM, Stormin' Norman wrote:
Personally, I would not want to marginalize the right to vote of
anyone. I do like the idea of having a few more constitutional
requirements for the presidency than citizenship and a minimum age of
35.

Voting is a privilege that should only be granted to taxpayers and retired taxpayers.

Why would you want to let people vote if they are too stupid to find and keep a job?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/26/2017 11:27 AM, Wally wrote:

Voting is a privilege that should only be granted to taxpayers and
retired taxpayers.

Why would you want to let people vote if they are too stupid to find and
keep a job?

How about a woman that has no job and is supported by her husband? At
what point can they opt out of the job market and still work?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/26/2017 11:18 AM, tin foil wrote:
On 08/26/2017 09:39 AM, Stormin' Norman wrote:
Now, tell me how the USA never put men on the moon......;-)

A leaked tape?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wul-JfSxGKA

The Moon Hoax was the spawn of Kennedy (democrat), implemented by Johnson (democrat) and then the hoax was finally extinguished by an honest republican.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/26/2017 11:38 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/26/2017 11:27 AM, Wally wrote:

Voting is a privilege that should only be granted to taxpayers and retired taxpayers.

Why would you want to let people vote if they are too stupid to find and keep a job?

How about a woman that has no job and is supported by her husband?

Is she currently a taxPAYER or a taxSUCKER?

At what point can they opt out of the job market and still work?

If someone has payed income taxes for 40 years, they should have the right to vote in retirement.

Some may view this as a bit harsh but is it fair to expect working taxpayers to support lazy democrats?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/26/2017 12:13 PM, Willy wrote:
On 8/26/2017 11:38 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/26/2017 11:27 AM, Wally wrote:

Voting is a privilege that should only be granted to taxpayers and
retired taxpayers.

Why would you want to let people vote if they are too stupid to find
and keep a job?

How about a woman that has no job and is supported by her husband?

Is she currently a taxPAYER or a taxSUCKER?

Neither. Has no income, pays no taxes. In the 51 years we've been
married my wife worked a total of two of them. She was home for the
kids though. big help to the grandkids too. Do you want to stop her
from voting?

At what point can they opt out of the job market and still work?

If someone has payed income taxes for 40 years, they should have the
right to vote in retirement.

Some may view this as a bit harsh but is it fair to expect working
taxpayers to support lazy democrats?

Some may view this as you being ****ed up with some of your
restrictions. This is not to say ther should not be some but having a
job is not one of them.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/26/2017 12:41 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/26/2017 12:13 PM, Willy wrote:
On 8/26/2017 11:38 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/26/2017 11:27 AM, Wally wrote:

Voting is a privilege that should only be granted to taxpayers and retired taxpayers.

Why would you want to let people vote if they are too stupid to find and keep a job?

How about a woman that has no job and is supported by her husband?

Is she currently a taxPAYER or a taxSUCKER?

Neither.Â* Has no income, pays no taxes.Â* In the 51 years we've been married my wife worked a total of two of them.Â* She was home for the kids though. big help to the grandkids too.Â* Do you want to stop her from voting?

Sitting around the house watching soaps does not qualify one to make good voting decisions.Â* Why did you marry an unemployed democrat?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Sat, 26 Aug 2017 12:55:12 -0400, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Sitting around the house watching soaps does not qualify one to make good
voting decisions.* Why did you marry an unemployed democrat?

So much for the conjugal advice of a known filthy ******! BG

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) life as a ******:
"When I was 14, there were places in forests where people would leave
Posted to alt.home.repair

Still raining and windy....
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 26 Aug 2017 19:23:02 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Still raining and windy....

Learn to operate your newsreader.

Learn to shut your stupid gob finally, you endlessly driveling washerwoman!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) life as a ******:
"When I was 14, there were places in forests where people would leave
magazines for anyone to use."
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/26/2017 2:43 PM, Stormin' Norman wrote:
Actually, I would be in favor of ONLY combat veterans having the right
to vote. A good argument can be made that combat vets have sacrificed
the most for our nation. Bet you guys don't like that idea....;-)

I welcome the combat veterans opinion and their vote.

FWIW though, I'm pretty sure the combat veterans were paid for their services by the TAXPAYERS.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 26 Aug 2017 11:27:03 -0400, Wally
wrote:

On 08/26/2017 09:24 AM, Stormin' Norman wrote:
Personally, I would not want to marginalize the right to vote of
anyone. I do like the idea of having a few more constitutional
requirements for the presidency than citizenship and a minimum age of
35.

Voting is a privilege

Say who? Elitists? Slave-owners? Those with power that they don't
want diminished.

Voting is a right for every citizen subject only to category based
exceptions, such as youth.

that should only be granted to taxpayers and retired taxpayers.

I guess you're a troll.

Why would you want to let people vote if they are too stupid to find and keep a job?

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 26 Aug 2017 13:24:25 +0000, Stormin' Norman
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

FTR, I was kidding. If there were really a stupid-sensor that worked it
would be worth considering -- I'm not talking about some test they use
to determine who is "mentally retarded"**, and who isn't but who has the
sense that G-d gave a billy-goat.

**A term which was meant, and still means to me, something much nicer
than prior terms and which holds out encouragement. Retarded means
slower but has a chance, maybe a good chance to catch up.

The trend seems to be to go from two word phrases to 3-word phrases.
But I would never tell a kid of mine that he had ADD or ADSD because
they include the word "disorder"**. Disorder is a hell of a lot worse
than retarded.

Mental and physical retardation can possibly be cured by exercise, but
how does one fix some thing that is disordered.

**Fortunately I haven't faced this problem.

I do like the idea of having a few more constitutional
requirements for the presidency than citizenship and a minimum age of
35.

You refer us to your other posts. Okay.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/26/2017 3:25 PM, micky wrote:
Voting is a right for every citizen subject only to category based
exceptions, such as youth.

The problem is that we have too many lazy ****ing voters in this country.Â* These lazy slugs vote for the candidate that promises the most welfare benefits.

What right does a lazy person have to expect part of an ambitious person's paycheck?

If they want money and food they should go earn it like millions of other taxpayers do.Â* Democrats suck bigly!

Posted to alt.home.repair
Me Me is offline

On 8/26/2017 3:15 PM, Stormin' Norman wrote:
And, combat veterans also pay taxes. I like this idea more and more,
probably because it would allow me to vote and not a single member of
the entire Trump family or his extended family.

I'm sure the Trump children pay taxes on their income.Â* I'm also quite sure they are not on welfare.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/26/2017 12:55 PM, James Wilkinson Sordid wrote:
On 8/26/2017 12:41 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/26/2017 12:13 PM, Willy wrote:
On 8/26/2017 11:38 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/26/2017 11:27 AM, Wally wrote:

Voting is a privilege that should only be granted to taxpayers and
retired taxpayers.

Why would you want to let people vote if they are too stupid to
find and keep a job?

How about a woman that has no job and is supported by her husband?

Is she currently a taxPAYER or a taxSUCKER?

Neither.Â* Has no income, pays no taxes.Â* In the 51 years we've been
married my wife worked a total of two of them.Â* She was home for the
kids though. big help to the grandkids too.Â* Do you want to stop her
from voting?

Sitting around the house watching soaps does not qualify one to make
good voting decisions.Â* Why did you marry an unemployed democrat?

Your reply just shows how your ****ed up brain works I don't think she
ver voted democrat and does not watch soaps. Staying home is a decision
we made together. Our kids turned out ok with a stay at home mom to
raise them, not put them in a day care warehouse while she makes money.
I make enough to cover both of us.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, August 26, 2017 at 6:46:24 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
[...]

Peeler has him pegged. Birdbrain. And I'll add in racist too. Together it equals worthless troll, not worth your time.