Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Design Software

Hi! I'm interested in remodeling my kitchen and would like to plan it
out with some sort of design software first. It doesn't really bother
me which one it is...but I would like to do something that I haven't
seen advertised yet.

"Automatic Room Placement"

Basically, you enter the dimensions of the room and where the windows
and doors are, and it will automatically draw and place everything in
it for you so you can make it the most efficient design.

I have yet to see or hear about any software that can do this and
wondered if anything existed like this. I have an EXTREMELY oddly
shaped (small) kitchen and would love it if I can get some ideas. I
figured that a product like this would be great. I know you can go to
Home Depot and have them design it...but I'd rather not feel pressured
to buy it from them....and I would like to see all the possibilities.

Thanks in advanced....

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 27, 4:39 pm, " wrote:
[...]

What you are looking for is an architect with talent and experience.