DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   swimming pool buckle (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/205721-swimming-pool-buckle.html)

[email protected] July 6th 07 07:17 PM

swimming pool buckle

while trying to do some minor repair our swimming pool buckled. my
husband forgot to unplug the pressure valve. :( we are going to try to
save it ourselves. any ideas on what kind of concrete to use to build
up the pool on the side that is lower? any ideas would be greatly
appreciated.

[email protected] July 6th 07 08:39 PM

swimming pool buckle

On Jul 6, 1:17 pm, wrote:
while trying to do some minor repair our swimming pool buckled. my
husband forgot to unplug the pressure valve. :( we are going to try to
save it ourselves. any ideas on what kind of concrete to use to build
up the pool on the side that is lower? any ideas would be greatly
appreciated.

What in blazes are you talking about? Buckled... Concrete... Is this
an inground pool? How did it buckle just by forgetting to unplug the
pressure valve?