Posted to alt.home.repair

Default MC-lite

Is this okay to use in wet places?
I emailed the manufacturer, but didn't get a reply.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6 Jul, 13:16, "Toller" wrote:
Is this okay to use in wet places?
I emailed the manufacturer, but didn't get a reply.

I think page 10 answers your question...

http://www.afcweb.com/pdfs/afcpocketguide.pdf

Posted to alt.home.repair

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
oups.com...
On 6 Jul, 13:16, "Toller" wrote:
Is this okay to use in wet places?
I emailed the manufacturer, but didn't get a reply.

I think page 10 answers your question...

http://www.afcweb.com/pdfs/afcpocketguide.pdf

Perhaps indirectly. It says that MC is suitable if plastic coated. Since
the page on MC-lite doesn't claim to be suitable for wet locations or to be
plastic coated, it suggests that it is not.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Toller" wrote in message
news
Is this okay to use in wet places?
I emailed the manufacturer, but didn't get a reply.

Standard MC cable (Including aluminum sheath) is usually approved for damp
locations. The PVC jacketed MC cable is rated for wet locations and
possibly direct burial. I am not 100% sure about the direct burial.

LED Nite Lite Stormin Mormon Home Repair 9 December 3rd 06 12:46 PM
Mag-lite, again C & E Home Repair 15 December 14th 05 12:36 AM
Envirotex Lite [email protected] Woodworking 0 May 20th 05 11:15 PM
Best Lite for Turning Keith Young Woodturning 13 January 27th 05 06:43 AM
tripp lite pr-7b wholf09 Electronics 1 January 16th 05 12:35 AM