Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Concrete driveway sealer?

I just powerwashed my dyed concrete driveway. Now it looks cleaner, but
dull. Is there a clear sealer that will make it look "wet" and bring out
some of the color? I'd like something that I can spray on rather than roll.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

"SteveB" wrote in message
I just powerwashed my dyed concrete driveway. Now it looks cleaner, but
dull. Is there a clear sealer that will make it look "wet" and bring out
some of the color? I'd like something that I can spray on rather than
roll.

http://www.concretedecor.net/All_Acc...-Technique.cfm

Posted to alt.home.repair

http://www.thestampstore.com/

Yes, there are multiple choices. Avoid high gloss finishes on
exterior work, gets mighty slippery. I would choose a breathable
finish.

--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .